• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 6 vs Tekken 6 (56K = nono)

Syringe

Gamereactor have picture comparison with Tekken 6 Playstation 3 vs Tekken 6 Xbox 360 (preview versions). Use the link below and click "Större bild" to get the full resolution. Both versions are supposed to be really good, actually.

http://www.gamereactor.se/nyheter/19321/Tekken+6+eller+Tekken+6%3F/

2a7aey9.jpg

methane47

Eddie Looks better with Sony
Sagat Looks better with MS

edit: Noticed that there is better AA on sagats tape rap on Sagat's leg in one picture.

edit: PS3 Eddie's Shoulder is dislocated. Xbox's Eddie is fine

CPS2

Same thing I say in all these threads: it looks better than that! Must be getting harder to take good screenshots or something.

DCharlie

Banned
do you own a PS3 and not an X360? then my advice is to get the PS3 version

do you own a X360 and not a PS3? then my advics is to get the X360 version

but wait... is that a dropped texture on the 5th stage by the waterfall in the background on one of the versions?!

PREPARE THE CAR OF SLAUGHTER.

Xav

If SoulCalibur IV is any indication Tekken 6 should look pretty much the same on both systems.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
I saw this in the arcade the other day, it looks a lot better than I thought it did.

Also, this thread fucking sucks.

Leunam

The threadcount on Bruces shorts is higher on the PS3 version than on the 360 version.

Softer shorts confirmed.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Alisa shows off her boobs on the 360 and hides them on the PS3.

360 is sluttier version confirmed.

tekken6tekken_191959b.jpg

Xav said:
If SoulCalibur IV is any indication Tekken 6 should look pretty much the same on both systems.
Soulcalibur IV ran in a higher resolution on Xbox 360.
Why would Soul Calibur IV be any indication though? Tekken 6 was designed on entirely different hardware.

Monocle

I've stared at these pictures for five minutes and the only difference I was able to spot is that the 360 version's match timer (the infinity symbol between the two health bars) is brighter than the PS3's.

Pre-order canceled.

Yes Boss!

2009, sigh.

Folks are still drawing up comparisons? Buy it for your system and be happy. If you've got both systems buy it for PS3 since the game is based on that hardware.

Yes Boss! said:
2009, sigh.

Folks are still drawing up comparisons? Buy it for your system and be happy. If you've got both systems buy it for PS3 since the game is based on that hardware.
yeah, especially with a game this equal
I'm going PS3, since my XBL gold sub will be long expired by late October.

DCharlie

Banned
There is more flying trash in the PS3 version.

PS3: 5 flying papers.
360: 2 flying papers.

Both versions look exactly the same :p

so what you are saying is that objectively the PS3 version is trashier?

HATER

Alpha_eX

Radmon_ROKZ said:
Not pictured: Buying and returning several Xbox 360's until a working unit was obtained.

No one has ever had to take a brand new xbox back to a shop and keep returning until they get a working one.

Both games look exactly the same, which is good. I'll be getting the 360 version since I sold my PS3.

Calcaneus

Radmon_ROKZ said:
Not pictured: Buying and returning several Xbox 360's until a working unit was obtained.
You're just mocking this comparison bullshit like everyone else, right? Please say yes.

jett

D-Member
Both versions look like they're running in sub-HD. Plz port this to PC Namco so I can actually play it in a decent resolution.

Top Bottom