- 0:00 The pitch: $10 for upgraded graphics, up to 4K 60fps, plus all DLC
- 1:18 Performance concerns on all platforms
- 3:38 Original vs Spacer's Choice Edition graphics comparisons
- 5:50 The difficulty in producing comparisons, huge aesthetic differences
- 6:59 Graphical bugs / downgrades in Spacer's Choice Edition
- 8:07 Modes explained: 60fps performance vs 30fps cinematic
- 10:00 Cinematic mode: image quality comparisons
- 12:05 Performance mode: image quality comparisons
- 13:17 Cinematic mode performance
- 15:26 Performance mode performance
- 16:44 Performance testing summary: PS5 vs Series X vs Series S
- 17:56 Wrapping up: YMMV, but I'd rather play the original version
- Bad port.
- Performance and Cinematic modes are broadly identical minus removal of SSR and lower AO quality. New patch drops grass density on Performance mode as well.
- PS5|SX run dynamic 4K in cinematic mode with drops to 1440p. Series S runs at 972p with no major DRS spotted.
- Series S drops grass and AO settings in comparison to X and PS5.
- In Performance mode Series S again runs at lower settings, all consoles remove SSR.
- PS5 and SX both still run at dynamic 4K but drops are more frequent. Series S sticks to the same resolution mostly.
- Currently, SX has a foliage advantage in Performance mode, as the newest patch (out only on PS5 so far) reduces grass density
- Cinematic mode: Bad frame pacing, PS5 version drops more frames compared to Xbox, as low s 15 FPS at times during combat. In Traversal PS5 can drop a few frames, both Xbox's generally stay at 30.
- Performance mode: Lower average FPS on PS5. Higher average on Xbox machines but prone to more hitching to 80ms spikes.
- Big outdoor battles can drop to low 40s on all. Both can also drop below 30 at times in the worst cases.