• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Assassins Creed 3 WiiU footage eases all my concerns [Note: Actually PS3 Footage]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorfdad

Gold Member
Just spotted some new Assassins Creed 3 PS3 footage off cam that looks truly awesome. I was worried about it being a port from the other consoles and showing signs of an inferior port. However just seeing the incredible graphics (see water/rain/ shadows and vegetation textures - and speed of loading) I have had all my concerns erased.

So Glad im getting this on Wii-U. Also at one point in the video it looks like he gets a msg or something that pops up on the right top of the screen similar to PSN messages?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgQjEJ0Ajrg&list=UUlazEx2dC0mwdyYsb9KbCkg&index=6&feature=plpp_video

gabbre

Nice soundtrack

The popup is similar to the PSN one beacuause it is a PSN message. PSN on WiiU confirmed. In 1080p.

omonimo

Banned
Just spotted some new Assassins Creed 3 Wii-U footage off cam that looks truly awesome. I was worried about it being a port from the other consoles and showing signs of an inferior port. However just seeing the incredible graphics (see water/rain/ shadows and vegetation textures - and speed of loading) I have had all my concerns erased.

The Wii-U version is going to rock at a full 1080p and it looks butter smooth..

So Glad im getting this on Wii-U. Also at one point in the video it looks like he gets a msg or something that pops up on the right top of the screen similar to PSN messages?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgQjEJ0Ajrg&list=UUlazEx2dC0mwdyYsb9KbCkg&index=6&feature=plpp_video

(PS is there an easy way to embed videos or is that a not allowed)

? Where do you have read that?

Xater

That is all PS3 footage. Has PS3 buttons all over it and even the PS3 boxart below the screen. What is the OP smoking?

Kenka

Back to 1992:

Army+Of+Lovers+army.jpg

drkOne

That's PS3 version. And I don't understand your concerns, you're concerned that the Wii U version will look worse than the PS3/X360?

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Just spotted some new Assassins Creed 3 Wii-U footage off cam that looks truly awesome. I was worried about it being a port from the other consoles and showing signs of an inferior port. However just seeing the incredible graphics (see water/rain/ shadows and vegetation textures - and speed of loading) I have had all my concerns erased.

The Wii-U version is going to rock at a full 1080p and it looks butter smooth..

(PS is there an easy way to embed videos or is that a not allowed)
That's the PS3 version...

Durante

That is all PS3 footage. Has PS3 buttons all over it and even the PS3 boxart below the screen. What is the OP smoking?
I do wonder. He talks about a 1080p Wii U version, the video is off-screen 720p with PS3 button prompts. Maybe it's the wrong link?

DCharlie

Banned
I guarantee this is not going to be the last comedy "WII U OMG HD" thread we see in the next few years.

Nemesis_

Why do people post these threads without looking at the bloody video first. I don't understand it.

NeoGAF pretty much does this exclusively now. Reads a thread title, makes a dumb one liner, and never returns to the thread.

It's actually infuriating :(

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
1) Off screen footage is a poor, unreliable method to judge quality of art assets
2) Neither Ubisoft nor the developers have stated AC3 Wii U runs at 1920x1080.
3) That's the PS3 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom