• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More free pizza courtesy of Dominos and Jake Arrieta

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

http://mlb.mlb.com/sponsors/dominos...id=638177394768015360&adbpl=tw&adbpr=18479513

66DdblQ.png

feVRwOI.png

rbMNiBa.png

kendrid

Banned
How quick do 20k users redeem? I'm guessing less than a minute?

Yes, it is stupid fast. Be logged in and ready to go 1 minute before. Last time I tried it they messed up and the promo didn't go live until 10 minutes after the hour. Then they were gone instantly.

MIMIC

Banned
How to get free pizza:

1. Sign-up for an MLB account by 3pm EST. For this no-hitter contest, you have to be signed up by tomorrow (8/31) @ 3pm EST. (so if you haven't already, it's probably a good idea to do it now)
2. Be here when the contest is about to start. 2:55, 2:56, etc. You should already be logged in
3. Sometimes the contest starts early, so start refreshing your page by 2:58 (or earlier if you want)
4. Once the contest officially starts, you will be asked to enter your login details (username and password) and to pick a favorite pizza topping. It doesn't matter what you chose; just pick one and enter your login details.
5. Once you submit your info, you'll get a confirmation page saying that your code has been sent to you via email. If you were quick enough, you got a free pizza code. If you weren't, you'll get a code for 50% off of any regular menu-priced pizza.

Note:
-Yahoo! takes FOREVER to send codes/confirmations. If you signed up with a Yahoo! account, you'll have to be patient.
-the free pizza codes are usually gone by 3:03 (or even a minute earlier). You have to be quick

zulux21

I don't know, but Dominos would like an investigation.

to be fair if you read the small details dominos only confirms that they will do this for the first 2 no hitters and reserve the right to stop the promotion after 2 no hitters. They just continue to do it because it's good advertisement.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I forgot all about this and then saw it was 1 minute left. Hauled ass to the site and managed to get one. lol

PSYGN

I didn't get it and I kept refreshing and filled out the form near instantly as soon as it came up. *shrugs* Maybe they sniffed me out because I just signed up and don't care for MLB, haha, jk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom