• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So my girlfriend cheated on me with a what? Need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

RELIGHT

Banned
Ok so my girlfriend inherited her grandmothers house in Escondido. Now the house originally was owned by a cow herder who eventually died in the home due to "unexplained circumstances" as I was told. His sons inherited the home and one of them apparently had "visions" and one day killed the brother. The house eventually went up on auction and was purchased by my gfs grandmother who left the house to her after she passed.

Needless to say there have been several stories about the house being haunted, paranormal events etc etc. My gf usually gets freaked about stuff like that but it never phased me. Anyway, so the other night we go at it like jack rabbits, mostly missionary and cowgirl (these details are important to what resulted). So when I wake up the next morning she's in a really good mood and cooking breakfast and tells me to stay right where I am. So I'm thinking "hmm must have done better than I thought last night"

She comes to bed with breakfast and tries to get things started again. I started kissing her back etc etc and I say, "so you ready for round 2 today?" She goes "round 2? more like round 3 after your 'verbal' sneak attack while I was sleeping". Confused as hell I say what are you talking about? She says, "the thing you did with your mouth last night. You were down there for almost an hour. It was the hardest orgasm I've ever had."

So at this point I'm thinking she's putting me on to mess with me so I laugh and say real funny haha. But she looks at me dead serious like, "you did last night I'm not kidding." So after some back and forth I finally convince her that I definitely DID NOT go down on her last night. One I don't like the smell and two, I never really learned how and she knows that.

It's been about two days now and she's all freaked out and so am I over the implications of this event. We've barely texted since it happened. My wife thinks she's just crazy.

GAF what should I do?

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Search the house for ectoplasm.

Certinty

It's been about two days now and she's all freaked out and so am I over the implications of this event. We've barely texted since it happened. My wife thinks she's just crazy.
What the fuck did I just read?

Gattsu25

Banned
GkrQHP2.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HervJ9jEBOA

Hatchtag

Banned
Ok so my girlfriend inherited her grandmothers house in Escondido. Now the house originally was owned by a cow herder who eventually died in the home due to "unexplained circumstances" as I was told. His sons inherited the home and one of them apparently had "visions" and one day killed the brother. The house eventually went up on auction and was purchased by my gfs grandmother who left the house to her after she passed.

Needless to say there have been several stories about the house being haunted, paranormal events etc etc. My gf usually gets freaked about stuff like that but it never phased me. Anyway, so the other night we go at it like jack rabbits, mostly missionary and cowgirl (these details are important to what resulted). So when I wake up the next morning she's in a really good mood and cooking breakfast and tells me to stay right where I am. So I'm thinking "hmm must have done better than I thought last night"

She comes to bed with breakfast and tries to get things started again. I started kissing her back etc etc and I say, "so you ready for round 2 today?" She goes "round 2? more like round 3 after your 'verbal' sneak attack while I was sleeping". Confused as hell I say what are you talking about? She says, "the thing you did with your mouth last night. You were down there for almost an hour. It was the hardest orgasm I've ever had."

So at this point I'm thinking she's putting me on to mess with me so I laugh and say real funny haha. But she looks at me dead serious like, "you did last night I'm not kidding." So after some back and forth I finally convince her that I definitely DID NOT go down on her last night. One I don't like the smell and two, I never really learned how and she knows that.

GAF what should I do?

why you cheating on your wife brah
i'd be more worried about that tbh.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
This makes me wonder: do ghosts have a sense of smell?

GAF what should I do?

One I don't like the smell and two, I never really learned how and she knows that.

Ahahahahahahahahahahah

Wait what?

Lamel

Banned

GAF what should I do?

What....

Your girlfriend...

Your wife...

What the fuck is going on.

So you have a wife and a girlfriend (probably a mistress too) and you can get away with not having to go down on all 2 (3) of them?

She's probably just projecting, you better go down on that bro.

This is going to be a legendary thread.

Basically you're saying that a ghost gave her an orgasm. Or she is pulling the long con on you to make you eat the taco.

And seriously, if girl is proper hygiene, eat it raw like a man. What the hell is with you man? No wonder ghosts are honking all the action. Fish is acquired taste. You paint the alphabet with your mouth.

Fusebox

Banned
It was the smell bit that I found scariest. Throw your gf in the shower and growl her out right now man, you're both missing out.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Wait. Girlfriend...Wife.

New theory. Your wife snuck in and performed some spectral spectacle on her and is now acting like the girl's crazy to cover up her tracks. Search the other house for weird masks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom