• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No more Heroes impressions (now with in depth impressions)

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
I would like to mention though, even without the blood, fuckin people up feels REEEEAL good.

Lobster

Banned
I was so excited coming into this thread..my heart was beating at 100km/h..

Dammit!

Lol, no precious blood for Japan :D

itsinmyveins

Gets to pilot the crappy patrol labors
Is it gonna be the typical Grasshopper game, i.e.; "looked really nice and the concept was sweet but gameplay sucks all in all"? Or does Santa Destroy manage to entertain?

Lobster

Banned
ItsInMyVeins said:
Is it gonna be the typical Grasshopper game, i.e.; "looked really nice and the concept was sweet but gameplay sucks all in all"? Or does Santa Destroy manage to entertain?

This one is actually. "doesn't look the prettiest,concept is weird,hilarious but gameplay rocks"

wasn't it confirmed that there was going to be buckets of blood in the US version, but that at TGS they displayed the Japanese version? that's what someone replied with in some thread about three months ago...

sprsk

grandjedi6 said:
Does the Japanese version still have the black spray instead of blood red spray?

Yes, its more of a killer 7 style of death. With buckets of coins spewing out.

Arde5643

So, sporsk....

is No More Heroes basically = Kill Bill + Ninja Scroll + Killer7 + Cowboy Bebop ?

Just making sure...:D

sprsk

This game has an awful framerate and a wacky ass camera, but it doesn't matter cause it fucking ROCKS

Kevtones

1) How is the Wii implementation? Particularly in combat?

2) How are the graphics? Indoors? Outdoors?

3) Music?

4) Do you think it can top Killer 7's high-level of weirdsmartawesomeness?

sprsk

Kevtones said:
1) How is the Wii implementation? Particularly in combat?

2) How are the graphics? Indoors? Outdoors?

3) Music?

4) Do you think it can top Killer 7's high-level of weirdsmartawesomeness?

1. FUCKING AWESOME
2. Pretty meh actually!
3 AWESOME
4. Yes.
5. OMG THE COMBAT IS SO AWESOME!!!

pulga

Banned
sp0rsk, how crowded are the streets of Santa Destroy? Is there anything entertaining to do around the city?

Insaniac

pulga said:
sp0rsk, how crowded are the streets of Santa Destroy? Is there anything entertaining to do around the city?

some impressions I read said its very bare and very little to do but it makes you want to rush to the next mission

sprsk

The game is pretty much all in English.

Pretty much every time you kill someone you get a roulette chance, and so far I've hit two kinds of jackpots. One gives you unlimited beam and you're faster (i think?) and the second turns your beam sword into a gun that does all sorts fo crazy shit to the screen, you gotta see it to believe it. GAME FUCKIN ROCKS I'M SO GLAD I BOUGHT THIS.

llTll

Banned
sp0rsk said:
The game is pretty much all in English.

Pretty much every time you kill someone you get a roulette chance, and so far I've hit two kinds of jackpots. One gives you unlimited beam and you're faster (i think?) and the second turns your beam sword into a gun that does all sorts fo crazy shit to the screen, you gotta see it to believe it. GAME FUCKIN ROCKS I'M SO GLAD I BOUGHT THIS.

if i play this game on a US machine. will i get blood ?

serious question. more like Resistance for PS3. if you play the disk on japanese PS3, no blood. same disk on US machine. you get all the blood you want

Insaniac

llTll said:

serious question. more like Resistance for PS3. if you play the disk on japanese PS3, no blood. same disk on US machine. you get all the blood you want

uhh, its region locked

pulga

Banned
llTll said:

You'll get a fuckton of blood. Check out some of the videos on IGN, the blood is everywhere. Think along the lines of Kill Bill.

Yeah, but it's region locked, of course.

Tenbatsu

sp0rsk said:

DAM I wanna play this game now!!! I wanna execute the wrestling moves!!!

Top Bottom