• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: MW Remastered / Infinite Warfare Multiplayer Trailers

The M16 was always that unbalanced and ridiculous.

DE and M16 were always like that, only odd part was the AK74u kills.

At one point, the guy uses M4 Carbine to shoot a guy in a window. Then, the AK74u takes out two guys in rapid succession after like 2 bullets, without even using ADS

Im going to be so pissed if they reduced it to appeal to the COD crowd that played the later games.

Not a fan of the HUD and sound changes, but it still looks like the one CoD I truly enjoyed coming back! Awesome!

Infinite Warfare looks not as cool as I was hoping, but I might give it a shot.

Ame

At one point, the guy uses M4 Carbine to shoot a guy in a window. Then, the AK74u takes out two guys in rapid succession after like 2 bullets, without even using ADS

Im going to be so pissed if they reduced it to appeal to the COD crowd that played the later games.

Hopefully this isn't the case. Raven devs mentioned they're not touching anything besides aesthetics and adding master prestige.

jacobs34

I could not be more excited about the MW Remaster. COD 4 is probably my most played shooter, and if they get this right the Remaster will probably be my most played shooter of this gen. Everything from the map design, to the sound design were near perfect in this game.

Hip Hop

why they gotta change all the sound effects and add all these trash UI pop-up shits to COD 4 tho...

sound effects, as in weapon sounds?

Because the original is extremely outdated in that aspect and it sounds really shit. This was my number one thing I hoped they would change, so glad for it.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
return of the king

cant wait to see how the sp campaign is from bf1

jelly

I played the original not long ago online after the announcement and wondered if I was any good now. It was tough going, put me right off.

After Ghosts, AW and BO3 I do kinda wish they added optional female versions of the skins(besides maybe OPFOR's) to COD4 but thats the only major change i'd accept.

I'm not one to hate on Infinite Warfare's direction, but that trailer did nothing for me.

It just seemed like a chaotic mess of bullshit.

I can see why they are bundling MW with IW now, one is super sci-fi and the other is more down to earth, they are covering both sides of the cod playerbase.

Oh man IW looks so much fucking fun with it heavy futuristic sci-fi theme and MW looks great for a more down to earth shooter feel.

Looking forward to both.

Top Bottom