• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheetahmen II: The Lost Levels (Kickstarter)

Rawkus

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/343248998/cheetahmen-ii-the-lost-levels?ref=live

a1148b5a6bac68ba796fef7b6b044197_large.JPG

From the same guy who brought you the super overpriced Cheetahmen: The Creation comes this "fixed" version of Cheetahmen II with all 6 levels playable. This one's much more reasonably priced at $60 for a complete in box copy.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get suckered into buying this. I'm never going to have the money to pick up a real Cheetahmen II cart, so I'll settle for the next best thing I guess.

Pepsiman

@iiotenki on Twitter!
I almost published a guide for it once as a joke years ago. That was as far as my ironic like of Cheetahmen and Action 52 ever went. The fact that there are people out there who have gone out of their way to own the rights to it and produce a cartridge whose biggest feature on the back of the box is going to be "You can play it start to finish without a patch/cheats" perturbs me.

Curious to see what effect this has on the market prices for the prototype version if the Kickstarter somehow actually gets funded and the cartridges get made. I've always wondered how often people try to use these sorts of repros and pass them off as the real deal in these sorts of cases.

Mlatador

Banned
The Game Chasers were in that Video, too!!

Seriously, you all have to check out the Game Chasers on Youtube. The show is awesome!!

Top Bottom