• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 Firmware 4.7 is out

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
What does it do? Probably stability.

- Closed Captions are now supported for the Playback of Blu-Ray Disc titles and DVDs. To display closed captions, select [Settings] > [Video Settings] > [Closed Captions].

- The style used for for closed captions, such as the font, size and color, can now be adjusted. Select [Settings] > [Video Settings] > [Closed Captions Settings].

The PSN icon has also been changed:

ps3-new-psn-logo.jpg

We're getting steadily closer to the potential 5.00 update.

Mailbox

I've been feeling like my life is slowly becoming a wreck. Nothing feels right...

Maybe I should get my ps3 out of my closet and download this.

Sony knows how to bring some stability into my very existence.

There's a shitload they could be working on to please their consumers...but would rather send out updates no one asked for.

Exactly HOW close are Sony and Bungie these days?

Arcadius

Banned
They're working extra hard to make CFW's harder to connect to PSN, I know you can't spoof and connect anymore. Sony fighting the good fight.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
There's a shitload they could be working on to please their consumers...but would rather send out updates no one asked for.

Exactly HOW close are Sony and Bungie these days?

But it doesnt matter if you asked for them.

Jonnax

We never asked for this. Though hopefully they've sped up the store. It's a piece of crap compared to the PS4. Bought Catherine in the current sale for £3.99 and it was hell just getting to the store page.

Flandy

Should I just stop updating my PS3 and use it for whatever homebrew it has out there instead. Sounds more useful than more stability :lol

Lace

hDY0gyv.gif

I honestly wonder what stability update really means. I'm sure there are some substantial changes behind the scenes.

Slowly getting better at this gif thing

Top Bottom