• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This thread is about Serafitia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kon Tiki

Banned
http://www.camrecord.com/guests/sn.html?camname=camilla&rc=3

http://www.wallflower.nu/

She is so cute!

82685353.jpg

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Heh, I can't wait to wake up and see where this thread has gone.

thomaser

Hey... she's made a website for a hotel my aunt works in, and my grandmother used to work in. And my brother lives almost in her neighborhood. Weird... she seemed so Canadian.

nitewulf

thomaser said:
Hey... she's made a website for a hotel my aunt works in, and my grandmother used to work in. And my brother lives almost in her neighborhood. Weird... she seemed so Canadian.
um. anyone wanna clue him in?

oh man, its bedtime but i cant wait to see..err read the developments.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

It's times like these I'm glad I'm an insomniac. This should prove to be interesting.

(Simultaneously, I feel kinda dirty for hitting on an alleged guy prior on, before I started loathing the "character")

Socreges

Banned
Did ANYONE know about this? I thought someone from the board had met... him :)lol) in real life.

Mama Smurf said:
I wouldn't call an ugly as sin girl hope, but whatever floats your boat.

How was this found btw?
"GameFagsUser" from OA.

Mama Smurf said:
I wouldn't call an ugly as sin girl hope, but whatever floats your boat.

How was this found btw?

There is a secret clan of ninjas that inhabits OA. I can't tell you any more.

But check opa-ages.com for the real story.

Kon Tiki

Banned
nitewulf said:
what. the. shit.
and all of this is coming out NOW?

The video was old. It was found a long time ago by Mina. She thought it looked like sera, but figured it was not her (sera is not from norway). Only after being tipped off about the webcam pics did the video make sense.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
:lol

God I hope...erm...it comes back to try and defend itself, though I'd probably just never post again if I was...it.

Teza

Banned
I'm not interested in GA 'politics'. I don't know who Serafitia is, and I don't really care.

That said, I applaud him/her for doing this. Let's face it, this board has been begging for it - overrun as it is by posters like Error Macro.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
WARNING: Not quite work safe. But here's a video of "Camilla"

EDIT: Deleted.

Edit: Woops, sorry. Didn't spot it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom