• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Supper - Galactica Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittleguy

Ring a Bell for me
2177726792_7b0e59cfbd_b.jpg

I think I speak for alot of us when I say "oh emm gee"...

Chichikov

That's actually a pretty bad re-creation.
I don't watch the show so any parallel to the original characters are wasted on me, but the poses, perspective and staging in The Last Supper are beyond iconic, and this looks nothing like them.

Chichikov said:
That's actually a pretty bad re-creation.
I don't watch the show so any parallel to the original characters are wasted on me, but the poses, perspective and staging in The Last Supper are beyond iconic, and this looks nothing like them.

It's not meant to be a real recreation. I think they are more focusing on the betrayal aspect rather than anything else

Here is the high-res version of the photo if anyone is interested
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2308/2255100424_bd06e18eee_o.jpg

soultron

Banned
The left leg of the table looks funny. I am assuming it was an amateur photoshop job.

Still looks really neat. S4 Want.

Chichikov

Keyser Soze said:
It's not meant to be a real recreation. I think they are more focusing on the betrayal aspect rather than anything else
Maybe, as said, I never watched the show.
But don't you think that sticking closer to the original picture would've helped?
Who is even supposed to be Judas here?

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Oy, yeah, some blatant bad Photoshoppin' going on there, but that said I wouldn't mind a refined uber high-res print to be framed and placed in my living room. :D

Flynn

Chichikov said:
Maybe, as said, I never watched the show.
But don't you think that sticking closer to the original picture would've helped?
Who is even supposed to be Judas here?

It's not like there was only one portrayal of the last supper. It's been re-created by artists thousands if not millions of times.

I like it. Although it more than bugs me that Tory isn't pictured. As one of the final five I was hoping she'd have a more a substantial role. But maybe not.

Stoney Mason said:
I have a weird Milf fantasy thing going on with Mary McDonnell...

Who doesn't? Also I think she's a grandmother.

Jeff-DSA

I've never seen an episode of this show, but I have season 1 on HD-DVD and will probably start watching them next week with the wife. I hear that I'm in for quite the treat.

LaneDS

Jeff-DSA said:
I've never seen an episode of this show, but I have season 1 on HD-DVD and will probably start watching them next week with the wife. I hear that I'm in for quite the treat.

You are, although the more time spend in threads like this, the less you'll enjoy it when you get around to watching it. Some huge surprises, so don't ruin it for yourself.

Jeff-DSA

LaneDS said:
You are, although the more time spend in threads like this, the less you'll enjoy it when you get around to watching it. Some huge surprises, so don't ruin it for yourself.

I skipped straight to the reply, I'm avoiding spoilers. Thanks for the heads up though.

That's actually pretty cool. The high res version makes for a good desktop wallpaper. :)

And yes, Mary McDonnell looks totally HOT. I have a huge crush on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom