• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomodachi Life can include singing Morgan Freeman

Kinsei

Banned
Tomodachi, Tomodachi, Tomodachi, Tomodachi

I need this game. Hopefully they allow you to record in game videos and upload them like the AC pictures.

bfwings55

I didn't really know anything about this game until yesterday but now I'm looking forward to it more than just about anything.

MisterHero

That song is silly. Morgan Freeman doesn't hate anyone.

I feel I should research this game but I'm lazy. What are other song customization options (besides lyrics)?

Lijik

6JBVNdw.png

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
That song is silly. Morgan Freeman doesn't hate anyone.

I feel I should research this game but I'm lazy. What are other song customization options (besides lyrics)?

From the Direct, there's rock music and I think hip-hop. So I imagine there's plenty of song styles.

Shinta

Banned
This is amazing. So I guess they made their own English vocaloid program just for the localization? That is dedication.

This is amazing. So I guess they made their own English vocaloid program just for the localization? That is dedication.
Looks like notes and music is preset. The. You input what words go into what slots. I'm super excited for this and hope to be playing with this mode a lot. I love making up songs to remade music

AColdDay

What the fuck is this game.

1nq.gif

This game is so fucking bonkers. I haven't been this excited for something Nintendo related in a while. I know that the series has been going on for a while in Japan, but it is nice to see something absolutely new (to the West) and crazy coming out of Nintendo.

Top Bottom