• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nonstop Life and Infinite Hometwon giveaway: Enter to win Senran Kagura or Bayonetta2

joe2187

Banned
Well okay, Amazon has been very generous to me this month, in error shipping me two copies of Senran Kagura: Shinovi versus LETS GET PHYSICAL edition for the price of one and not giving a damn about me wanting to send it back.

Then come this week charging me for two copies of Bayonetta 2 when I only ordered one copy.

I figured it was Amazons way of being cheeky, anyway since I have these two un-opened games I might as well be as generous too.

So I'll be doing a giveaway exclusive to the GAF folks. All you have to do is choose which giveaway you want to enter.

RULES:

1) Only enter one giveaway, please. Quote this post to reveal the link for each giveaway
2) Just put your username on the spreadsheet and your done!
3 Choose what you like best from each game, Life or Hometown? or Bayonetta or Jeanne?
4) The giveaway will be open until Monday Oct 27th. Then I will lock both spreadsheets and pick a winner off a random number generator.
5) The contest is for NA members only, However in the case of International members only enter if you're willing to pay for the cost of shipping should you win, sorry.

4DPf6ih.jpg
SK giveaway link

Bayonetta 2 giveaway link

DryvBy

Awesome. I just tried Bayonetta 2's demo a minute ago and it was pretty awesome. Gave me a headache it was so fast!

TEJ

already own bayo 2, no vita. if I entered and won could I give it away to my gaf member of choice?

DeaviL

Banned
Put myself on the SK list.
Hometown is the correct scientifically proven choice
European tho (put that in the sheet), so smack me in the face with the costs if i am ever so lucky.

Got Bayo2 so I put my name in for SK.

How come your pic of Bayo2 shows an open copy if you got 2 copies? Did you open both? Is SK opened?

You just did what I was wanting to do had more money to spare; giveaway Bayo2. :D Something this special needs to be shared!

random25

I'm still waiting next week for Bayo 2 to come over here, but might as well join while I don't have one! Hope I'll win this one!

Thanks for this! :)

joe2187

Banned
already own bayo 2, no vita. if I entered and won could I give it away to my gaf member of choice?

If you win you win. do whatever you like.

Give it away, lick it, touch it smell it. Whatever floats your boat.

Got Bayo2 so I put my name in for SK.

How come your pic of Bayo2 shows an open copy if you got 2 copies? Did you open both? Is SK opened?

No it's sealed, I used my own copy in the pic. Both games on the giveaway are sealed.

I'll enter when I get to my CV mputer, can't seem to edit from m mobile. Bayo 2 will be mine.

It would be great sense today'd my first brithday away from my friends and family

Cool of you to do this. I also had Amazon send me two Mark of Mastery Editions of Kingdom Hearts 3D. Only time that ever happened. Maybe they have shipping issues with portable limited edition boxes? Luckily I never got sent two copies of something in karmic exchange.

joe2187

Banned
I can't seem tonadd myself to the Bayo 2 spreadsheet.... :(

Please edit out the entire quote from your post.

I'll help you out. when you quote the post you should see the link between the EMAIL= " URL = EMAIL

copy that url and paste it and youll be taken to the spreadsheet.

Yeah, amazon is awesome like that. I've gotten an item I didn't order altogether once... Wasn't that useful for me but still. And thank you for the chance of entering the contest. You're awesome :)

Nice of you to pass the good luck on! And in a way that outs the preferences of us perverts upstanding game fans with good taste.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Props for doing this giveaway. Already have Shinovi Versus, but really hope to win Bayonetta 2 since my budget is limited.

Top Bottom