• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nonstop Life and Infinite Hometwon giveaway: Enter to win Senran Kagura or Bayonetta2

Northeastmonk

Gold Member

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8267-1363967678-1.gif

joe2187

Banned
Hoping for a Senran Kagura win. :)

Thanks for the opportunity, Joe.

CONGRATULATIONS! A WINNAR IS YOU!

ce4.gif

I will PM you about the details and a big hot heaping of Life wille show up directly inside your Hometown soon.

Still combing through the Bayo entries, stay tuned!

Famassu

Since I already have Bayo 2 + 1 (on its way from ShopTo), I entered for Senran Kagura. EU here but I'm willing to pay for the p&p.

joe2187

Banned
congrats to the winners! How many people applied?

176 for Senran Kagura
223 for Bayonetta.

Everybody was equal on their preference for Life and or Hometown. about a 50/50 split for each one.

However the Bayonetta preferences were a little more skewed in Bayonettas favor. Sorry Jeanne but the Queen of umbran witches reigns forever more. meanwhile there was some representation for Rodin and even Enzo, but Luka sadly was nothing more than a cold fish.

joe2187

Banned
Hey, yeah the contest is over guys. Armourd Priest won the Senran Kagura raffle and The Spoony Hou Won the Bayonetta 2 raffle.

Congrats to them and I hope they enjoy the games to fullest like I am.

Chrom

I was really hoping to win Senran Kagura, but as long as the games have happy owners, then that's all that really matters. Congratulations to the two winners! Enjoy yourselves.

Top Bottom