• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nonstop Life and Infinite Hometwon giveaway: Enter to win Senran Kagura or Bayonetta2

chadboban

Dammit, I can't seem to edit the Google doc from my mobile and I unfortunately won't be able to get to a PC in time to add my name. Shame, I would've really liked to enter for a chance at Bayo 2 :(

chadboban

I'll enter you username, is that OK?

Holy crap yes you can! That is if it's okay with the OP of course.

My answer on the spreadsheet will be "Bayo the Queen" if that's cool. And if it isn't alright with the OP thanks for offering anyway. You're awesome man :)

wiibomb

Holy crap yes you can! That is if it's okay with the OP of course.

My answer on the spreadsheet will be "Bayo the Queen" if that's cool. And if it isn't alright with the OP thanks for offering anyway. You're awesome man :)

you can check it if you want... good luck!

CMON HOMETOWN!

machine2.gif

Shun

0.46% Chance of Winning Bayonetta 2.

0.58% Chance of Winning Senran Kagura.

Come on based RNG.

Thank you Joe and your generosity.

nikos

Entered for Bayo! Down on my luck last week and wasn't able to pick it up yet.

Thanks for the opportunity!

joe2187

Banned
Oh shit sorry, I wasnt anticipating such a long day today. I just got back home.

Imma go through the names, check for duplicates and make sure everybody was represented.

should take me about 20 mins.

Winners will be announced soon!

Oh shit sorry, I wasnt anticipating such a long day today. I just got back home.

Imma go through the names, check for duplicates and make sure everybody was represented.

itshappening.gif

Are you going to disqualify people who entered in both?

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier

I'm hype for some hometown

Top Bottom