• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nonstop Life and Infinite Hometwon giveaway: Enter to win Senran Kagura or Bayonetta2

Cronee

Thanks for doing this!

I love Amazon screw ups! I ended up with $150 worth of ram (Corsair Vengeance 16GB kit) for free thanks to a screw up. My dad's friend just randomly received it in the mail one day. Seriously, the only time he had ever used Amazon was to order a book and that was about 2 or 3 months prior. He has some older computer that still uses DDR2 so the RAM was totally useless to him. He literally just gave it to me for nothing because, after calling Amazon, they told him to just keep it since they had no record it shipping to his house. My jaw hit the floor when he called me.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Well okay, Amazon has been very generous to me this month, in error shipping me two copies of Senran Kagura: Shinovi versus LETS GET PHYSICAL edition for the price of one and not giving a damn about me wanting to send it back.

Do you just quote?

If you quote you can see the link. I don't know if that's a security flaw or not.

Some guy deleted my name. Oh well. LOL Google doc is like a battleground with backspace. I think Grizzly did it too.

bobawesome

Do you just quote?

If you quote you can see the link. I don't know if that's a security flaw or not.

Some guy deleted my name. Oh well. LOL Google doc is like a battleground with backspace. I think Grizzly did it too.

Yep, it's to prevent non-members from taking part.

edit: Aw snap, that may have been me. After refreshing I noticed that I took up someone's spot and nope'd out of there. Google Docs frighten me. :(

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Yep, it's to prevent lurkers from taking part.

edit: Aw snap, that may have been me. After refreshing I noticed that I took up someone's spot and nope'd out of there. Google Docs frighten me. :(

I used it in college a few times. I had people erasing my information and placing their personal opinions in there.

Superflat

Entered, much gratitude! Looks like I should keep an eye on the doc every once in a while to make sure there's no accidental erasure lol

joe2187

Banned
Can I do Senran Kagura instead now? I ordered a copy of Bayo from Amazon and it has been processed already. That's fine if it's a hassle. I'm sorry I was contemplating another copy.

sure, your name dissapeared from the Bayo doc as well

I was afraid this was gonna happen. I'll go through it for duplicates when Its over and give people a chance to make sure there names were in it after I close it.

wiibomb

there's a HEAVY under shipment in my country for bayo 2, this could mean I could get it!

and of course, thanks a lot, this is very nice of you joe

joe2187

Banned
there's a HEAVY under shipment in my country for bayo 2, this could mean I could get it!

and of course, thanks a lot, this is very nice of you joe

Unless you are in canada or NA, or own a NA WiiU. This copy would be useless to you. Dat region lock.

wiibomb

Unless you are in canada or NA, or own a NA WiiU. This copy would be useless to you. Dat region lock.

oh no no, I'm from the forgotten (by Nintendo) L.A., and the shipment would be to a US address so no problems at all, I usually buy through the US everything, but this time I did not :/

Just entered for Senran Kagura (EU resident, so yeah, paying for the package).
I would love to play it to see what is all about, and I love my vita for this kind of games.

Thanks for the giveaway!

cwistofu

In for SK, I've been curious about this series but could neve really bring myself to spend money on it. And I hear this one is the best so far!

Remk

Appalled at the low support for Hometown in the spreadsheet,,.
Life is great and all but a good Hometown is harder to come by and thus should be more appreciated!

Cool giveaway OP, kudos

Top Bottom