• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X official boxart (JP)

jimi_dini

Not too bad, better than most of the horrible Wii U artwork. Especially looking at Splatoon.

Yeah, as much as I think Xenoblade the game was outright garbage the cover is nice. Have it on one of my background rotations

hFRggFe.gif

Grisby

Nice deal. Hopefully its the same for NA.

Good thing they decided to have the characters facing away from the camera. Tee hee.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Loving the subdued colors... blue/teal/green... very calming and sophisticated.

Converse

Banned
I was just thinking about how baller the Wii U covers have been when I was digging through my games last night. This continues the trend.

Hear that, NoA? It's good. Everyone likes it. Don't put your dick on it.

I've always liked Japan's way off marking the more mature Wii U titles with black boxes & darker banners.

Japan and Europe are also smart enough to avoid the junky eco-cases for Wii U.

NOA be like, "Artwork? Naaaah, you'll just throw it away or recycle the case anyway, right? Riiiiight?"

My NA copy of WW HD had some nice creases in the middle of the art cover that I still cannot stand.

javac

It's a good cover, I do like it but it could have been better (then again, that's true with everything :p)

EhoaVash

Looks amazing.

I wonder why all the xcx trailers are showing off the red mecha instead if this blue one shown on the cover

Colombo

One of the best loooking covers I have seen in ages. Nintendo would be crazy not to release this artwork in the Western release.

Top Bottom