• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X official boxart (JP)

BY2K

Membero Americo
Splatoon
Wind Waker HD
Hyrule Warriors
3D World

Just off the top of my head, sure there's a ton I'm forgetting

3D World, Splatoon and Hyrule Warriors are the same as the Japanese ones, aren't they?

Min0

Splatoon
Wind Waker HD
Hyrule Warriors
3D World

Those all look great tho.

Btw anyone willing to photoshop the cover on a normal blue Wii U case?

Very nice box art!

I'll get the physical copy and keep it wrapped. I have begun the preloading on Wii U today so I'll be playing this way come April 29th.

They fucked up Captain Toad with that stupid yellow pattern background

#stillmad

Nope!

403483_front.jpg
402401_front.jpg

Fandangox

Kind of odd they have the black haired custom MC on cover, but they have been using the redhaired one as default on most footage.

Doesn't look bad, not a huge fan of how grey the sky looks or how prominent the little patch of ground is at the title.

Splatoon
Wind Waker HD
Hyrule Warriors
3D World

We don't even know what the final Splatoon cover will look like. All I saw was something that looked like an RGB export, and it wasn't even sourced directly from Nintendo IIRC.

This cover looks great. The bright blue outline that we usually get here in the west is going to fuck it up. I hope they'll keep the JP box. Oh, and reversible cover for Europe please.

TI82

Banned
sörine;151047401 said:
We were talking about NOA changing boxarts or not. Sorry if you thought otherwise.

My bad.

Wind Waker HD in Japan is pretty great but the NA version is awful!

Dr. Buni

Shouldn't have put the customizable protagonist in the box art, because you know, it goes totally against the purpose of having a customizable protagonist.

I can already see a lot of annoying people claiming the protagonist is canonically male because of the box art

Other than this detail, the box art looks great. Truly great.

Excellent cover. I wonder how it would look with a red Mech, that would have been a stronger design decision. Character or object on the far right looks like it has a Kim K booty though... which is weird.

Looks gorgeous.

Hopefully NoA keeps the same cover with the only possible change being the Wii U bar on top. Both releases of the original Xenoblade have the same cover in every region, so hopefully it will be the same case this time.

The dark blue sadly won't make it to North America.

a question: are the characters on the box art all available party members?
I'm on a media black out. So a yes or no would be cool ^^

Yes but I'm pretty sure the guy directly to the left of the doll is your created character. The back of his head matches with the early trailers.

Top Bottom