• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beyond Eyes, XBO/PC timed exclusive, beautiful E3 2015 trailer

Sesha

Another indie game about guiding a blind girl around just a month after Perception. I love the watercolor-inspired art style. It looks so good.

Endo Punk

Definitely would like to give this a play. Very creative, it's like Unfinished Swan but in third person, so I can play it without getting a massive headache.

Striek

Interesting concept, I hope there is some meat on the bones here though. Unfinished Swan left a lot to be desired, and the trailer of this has me worried to be honest. If its just trying to navigate to hot spots (visible areas ahead that you presumably "sense" via other senses?) via unmarked terrain it'll get boring quite quickly.

Robin-Williams-What-Year-Is-It-Jumanji.gif

How is that a PC game in 2015? Doesn't look good at all

Looks like a 360 game

Vitor711

Totally looks like the Unfinished Swan mixed in with some watercolour filters. I found it kind of derivative on first viewing. Here's hoping that I'm wrong.

Ge0force

Banned
I can't find the game on Steam anymore, and it's now announced as Windows 10 game. Does this mean it's gonna be Windows 10 Store exclusive on pc? :(

I got a "watercolor Unfinished Swan" vibe from this, which is cool by me because that game was great.
Edit: Ha, just realized someone posted the same thing days ago.

Top Bottom