• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The PS3 Madden 2010 Online Franchise Interest Thread

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
I read somewhere that you can only host one online franchise for free and that the free franchise they have you a code for, only lasts 5 seasons. Anyone know if this is true? I doubt most franchises would even last 5 seasons but I could have swore the manual said 10.

Can you join as many franchises as you want but just host one?

Shurs

So, I'd like to challenge TheyCallMeMoney to a game of Madden for control of the Vikings. If I lose I'll take The Bears or another team that's not spoken for. If he wasn't a Junior, I'd probably just pick another team, but he is, and as a Minnesotan I feel like I need to represent.

Can we make it happen?

SMOKE

Banned
So whats up fellas, if no one is going to challenge me for the ownership of my niners then I deserve outright.

Lets get it going people, im at my prime!!!!!:D

SMOKE

Banned
Lion Heart said:
You are allowed to challenge for teams? Sick, i'll challenge for the Cowboys!

Panthers are still #2 though.

Nah, I had called them in the other thread if ever a PS3 league was getting started and when this thread got made someone else snatched before I could even get here and post.:lol

So now all us niners are challenging for them.

Shurs

gregor7777 said:
challenging is a bit lame IMO

Didn't expect we'd have this thread so early. He's a junior. The original commish seemed into it.

If challenges aren't allowed, I'll take the Bears.

Jtrizzy

Hey I've been busy this weekend, will update everything tonight. AZ, yeah that is just a clerical error.

As far as whether we do challenges, I'll let you guys work that out. I will say that if the person who originally selected the team is new to GAF, they should probably have to accept the challenge.

The only reason I say this is because we know, for example, that Shurs won't bag half way through the season. I'm assuming everyone who has signed up will stick with it, but you never know with people who were just granted access to the forum.

Makes sense. I'll just take the panthers than. Jtrizzy, you could make the league and send out invites to the people who have teams even if we dont play right away. Also if its doable, my friend will take the bears like I mentioned before.

Shurs

Lion Heart said:
Makes sense. I'll just take the panthers than. Jtrizzy, you could make the league and send out invites to the people who have teams even if we dont play right away. Also if its doable, my friend will take the bears like I mentioned before.

If I can't grab win the Vikes, I've gotta go with the Bears. Sorry if it sounds like I'm being a dick but we'll have enough GAFfers to fill the league.

Hey Shurs if you really want the Vikings that bad you can have them. I normally play with the Eagles so the it's not like the Vikings are my fav team. I can take Titans or Colts if no one has taken them yet. The commish can do what he likes I'm not that picky. BTW are we planning this to start when the "actual" season starts?

Shurs

TheyCallMeMoney said:
Hey Shurs if you really want the Vikings that bad you can have them. I normally play with the Eagles so the it's not like the Vikings are my fav team. I can take Titans or Colts if no one has taken them yet. The commish can do what he likes I'm not that picky. BTW are we planning this to start when the "actual" season starts?

Thanks, dude. You are a class act. I sent you a friend invite on PSN. I really appreciate this.

Ok I just looked back at the last page and saw that the Titans and Colts are probably taken...So I guess I'll take Seahawks or Jaguars if they are available.

Shurs...No Problem. Just don't run all over me with AP if you play me. :D

Shurs

TheyCallMeMoney said:
Ok I just looked back at the last page and saw that the Titans and Colts are probably taken...So I guess I'll take Seahawks or Jaguars if they are available.

Shurs...No Problem. Just don't run all over me with AP if you play me. :D

I really appreciate it. Thank you so much, Money.

Jtrizzy

WHAT: Madden 2010 on the PRAYSTASHUN TRIPLE
WHEN: TBA, but shortly after release.

AFC East
1. Patriots Corran Horn-Corran
2. Dolphins Mbmonk-Mbmonk
3. Bills Gregor7777-gregor_7777
4. Jets Union Carbine-UnionCarbine

AFC West
1. Raiders Cartridge Blower-Cartridge Blower
2. Chargers Mr. Blonde-???
3. Chiefs Edgeward-Edgeward34
4. Broncos Gloomfire-Thegloomypickle

AFC North
1. Steelers Dynamic3-Dynamic3
2. Bengals
3. Browns mikey-Clown Prince
4. Ravens

AFC South
1. Titans Azwethinkweiz-TigerRag
2. Colts Classic_Gs-gscottforthewin
3. Jaguars
4. Texans Bumblebeetuna-???

NFC East
1. Cowboys Syckx-One Heero
2. Giants nyprimus2-???
3. Eagles Jtrizzy-Jtrizzy
4. Redskins Johnny_Park-Johnny_Park

NFC West
1. Seahawks TheyCallMeMoney-WebWarrior925
2. 49ers Afrikan-Afrikan
3. Rams flunkie-flunkie44
4. Cardinals BJScott05-bjscott05

NFC North
1. Lions Captain N-Captain_N
2. Bears
3. Packers
4. Vikings Shurs-Shurs

NFC South
1. Falcons Nightz-N1ghtz
2. Buccaneers
3. Panthers Lion Heart-Assasin47
4. Saints Mittelos-Mittelos[/QUOTE]

So here is the updated list, now with ghetto formatting!.

Gregor, maybe you could start the official thread and put this in there for me so people don't keep getting confused about what teams are left.

Maybe just include something about the number of remaining teams. I also nominate you for the 3rd co commissioner spot with Nightz. No work or anything, just so we can have a tie breaker for making final league decisions.

Knee, the Phins are taken. Thomasbk has the 32nd team on lock unless he calls a team:D

Available teams:
Bucs
Bears
Packers (Eznark may or may not have dibs on the Packers, I pm'd him)
Jags
Bengals
Ravens

mbmonk

Psn name is same as my GAF handle.

Wednesday at 9pm is good. Saturday at 9pm is a bit rough, but you can't play them Sunday or Monday due to real NFL games being played, or it least it makes it a bit rough for the fans of those teams. So maybe Saturday at between like 5-8pm? Just a little earlier on Saturday?

Jtrizzy

Those are deadlines for when the first and second game must be completed by each week, not the times the games must be played at.

Official thread up. Anyone who wants to contribute to the OP of that thread please just shoot me a PM with the details or post in that thread.

Top Bottom