• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 announced..weather, night racing all tracks, HD Youtube uploads, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

Hope we'll get a releasedate announced today at the Sony press conference. Where is this 'releasing this year' rumours coming from?

Xater

Anastacio said:
Hope we'll get a releasedate announced today at the Sony press conference. Where is this 'releasing this year' rumours coming from?

Rumor has been going around for a while and the end of the last Listen Up hinted at it.

Angst

A release date, a new trailer, some screenshots
lots of them please
is all I ask for. And things look pretty good so far. Somebody mentioned NFS Shift earlier in this thread - I'll pick it up even if they release GT5 one month after NFS. Should keep my interest up, and my new wheel happy, until GT5.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Sirolf said:
Turn10 were so sure to launch the only big profile racer this year :lol :lol :lol

They have the definitive racing experience this year, iirc. :lol

Doesn't matter. GT5 won't be the definitive racing experience this year, it will be the ultimate racing experience of all time!

saladine1

If GT5 does get released this year, that would make one hell of a time for race fans.

NFS SHIFT- DIRT 2- FORZA 3- GT5...

Absolutely amazing!

Septimus

See I don't really like racing games much. But I always buy Gran Turismo and play the shit out of it. It just holds a special spot in my heart <3.

Ploid 3.0

Be gentle with me.

Man if GT come out this year. I'll go crazy. I'm ready to dig in and get owned online finally. Been waiting since GT4 was announced to have online. I played a bit in prologue when it first got online enabled but I stopped shortly. Hope they get the online community thing from the bullet points in order. GT MMO!

StuBurns

Banned
zero2000 said:
Don't get your hopes up. GT5 Prologue 2!

:lol
"We can confirm Gran Turismo 5 is joining the incredible holiday line up... But 2010 is still a while away, let's talk about this xmas instead... GT5P2!"

zero2000

Banned
stuburns said:
"We can confirm Gran Turismo 5 is joining the incredible holiday line up... But 2010 is still a while away, let's talk about this xmas instead... GT5P2!"

It will be the same as Prologue 1, with just damage. Like people were expecting through an update. This time it will only be $35 though!

:p

maybe a lot of people didn't notice, but in the scan for gt portable on the last famitsu issue there was a new pic of gt5.

it looks like a city enviroment (tokyo?) with a super duper holy shit car in the middle of the screen.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Septimus said:
See I don't really like racing games much. But I always buy Gran Turismo and play the shit out of it. It just holds a special spot in my heart <3.
Same here. Always liked GT series, for some reason. :D

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
zero2000 said:
It will be the same as Prologue 1, with just damage. Like people were expecting through an update. This time it will only be $35 though!

:p
Sales + 1

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
zero2000 said:
Don't get your hopes up. GT5 Prologue 2!

The meltdowns if that happened..... Oh boy.

saladine1 said:
If GT5 does get released this year, that would make one hell of a time for race fans.

NFS SHIFT- DIRT 2- FORZA 3- GT5...

Absolutely amazing!

Yep. Such a kickass end to the year.

Oh God all over my face Sony and Polyphony!!!

emo-worshipme.gif

-Amon-

gofreak said:
Nein, you can see the gran turismo and playstation logos on the back of one of the chairs as he passes.

I can't stand this no more ... gt5 playable in public ... this is armageddon :D

alba said:
maybe a variation of the special stage route tracks, we'll know more today hopefully :D

Awww just imagine: Showing cars rolling through the SS route track in the daytime and then switching it on the fly to the night. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm cycleicious.

Girsej

My cousin has been waiting with bathed breath for GT5, it might be time to tell him to come play beyond :D

The hype is reaching the level that even I'm succumbing to it, and I HATE racing games :lol

ram

Fersis said:
Wait wat GT5 confirmed at Gamescon ?
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!11!!!1 and even 2!!

i wouldnt hold my breathe yet - sony only confirmed gran turismo psp as playable (in their press release) - and the jap. mag could mean that too.

ram said:
i wouldnt hold my breathe yet - sony only confirmed gran turismo psp as playable (in their press release) - and the jap. mag could mean that too.

Have you not seen the photos of the booth with the rows and rows of HDTVs and wheels with GT logos everywhere? That aint for PSP!

TylerD

I really wanted to do a little happy dance here at work after watching the video with the GT pods! :D

Now, which live blog to follow during the Sony press conference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom