• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom 2009 - NAMCO-BANDAI and partners Press Conference

near

Gold Member
Cooperation between the thief and the monster will be required to solve some puzzles through the game. The game will have a distinct Japanese feel and will be released in the early months of 2010.

Sounds interesting.

Ephemeris

g35twinturbo said:
you don't want none of this btw.
456996837_0940552a65.jpg

And look at me, wanting a Gundam announcement made somewhere that isn't Japan.

Sipowicz

Banned
that was probablt the best console of gamescom. 3 games announced

Majin - 360/PS3
Ninja Theory Game - 360/PS3
clasj oh titans (i think ps3 and 360)

spidye

so disappointing. no ToV for ps3 and a ridiculously bad looking dbz game. atleast the dbwii game looks promising but still I wanted more.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
spidye said:
so disappointing. no ToV for ps3 and a ridiculously bad looking dbz game. atleast the dbwii game looks promising but still I wanted more.

Well, so far, it has been the best conference out of Gamescom with actual games announcements.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
So in terms of shit that isn't typical Namco garbage, we're looking at Ninja Theory not being bankrupt, Game Republic making more games after the games we don't know about with them, and an ARPG called Majin?

Well, it's more than I would have expected.

spidye

Kandrick said:
Well, so far, it has been the best conference out of Gamescom with actual games announcements.

yeah you are right. I think I am just disappointed because namco didn't announce ToV for europe.

xero273 said:
there is a ps3 gundam game. It just won't ever leave Japan.

Exactly. I had a strong feeling that UC 0081 wouldn't make it out of Japan. The days of 1/2 of the Gundam titles getting licensed is over. At least the PS3 is region free.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
spidye said:
yeah you are right. I think I am just disappointed because namco didn't announce ToV for europe.

Yeah, it would have been the best place to announce ToV PS3 for the west. Already finished it on 360, but would double dip if they ever release it here.

Sadist

SecretBonusPoint said:
Raging Blast looks fucking appalling. You should be ashamed of yourself if any of you buy it.
But it has Super Saiyan 3 Broly!!!!!!

I'm not kidding :lol

eggandI

Banned
distantmantra said:
Exactly. I had a strong feeling that UC 0081 wouldn't make it out of Japan. The days of 1/2 of the Gundam titles getting licensed is over. At least the PS3 is region free.
Hopefully there are some gundam fans willing to do some menu/parts translations :/

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Majin looks rough but I'm still interested.

Between Majin, Clash of the Titans, and the Ninja Theory game announcement this definitely was the most interesting conference at Gamescom.

le.phat

eventhough the resolution isn't right, i get the feeling that Majin is ectually a wii title. The texture quality en geometry is well within the Wii's reach, me thinks.

Top Bottom