• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom 2009 - NAMCO-BANDAI and partners Press Conference

NeonZ

Snaku said:
As long as they are making shit up, where's my AF Super Saiya-jin 5 Son Goku? -_-

The initial fact sheet of Raging Blast had announced that there'd be 2 game exclusive characters. I'm guessing that this SSJ3 form for Brolli counts as a "character", so there's still one more exclusive...

Majin

http://www.gaming-age.com/cgi-bin/previews/preview.pl?sys=ps3&game=majin

Majin The Fallen Realm (working title) pushes the boundaries of cooperative AI gameplay to deliver a new kind of experience set in an exotic and mysterious wide open fantasy universe.

With a compelling original story based on the theme of battle against darkness that revolves around the lost kingdom, Majin creates a new fusion of stealth and action adventure as the player takes the role of the game's hero to fight alongside the AI-controlled monster Majin and overcome the obstacles and adversaries in their path. They pursue their individual objectives while fighting against darkness which brings them strong friendship, and the secrets around the lost kingdom and Majin unfold as the story continues.

The unique AI makes the player's partner Majin autonomous and creates perfectly refined stress-free gameplay. It also invites players to confront the major obstacles, spilt the roles and overcome increasingly complex conundrums and fierce foes. Over thirty hours of gameplay will take the player seamlessly through the vast, open world of Majin and its many rich character interactions, with the constantly evolving gameplay and absorbing storyline designed to keep the experience gripping throughout.

Majin is developed by the Game Republic team behind acclaimed titles Folklore, while Executive Director on the project is Yoshiki Okamoto, the man responsible for Street Fighter II and Resident Evil, and one of video gaming's most respected and talented creative forces.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
WickedLaharl said:
the graphics for majin are awful

yeah , and I don't know why .

Folklore look great and i think it's the same engine ( unless Sony own the Engine too because they funded that game or something ) , so it should look good at least , but Majin look like Original Xbox game :\

Barakov

The trailer looked better than those screens. Doesn't look great right now but I'm going to keep an eye on it.

Darklord

Banned
Star Trek: Online just went from sounding awesome to meh if everyone is a captain. I wanted to fly around with all my friends in a single ship like they said not "k galaxy class u tank da tactical cube, romulan ships dps the smalla cubes WTF defiant GET THE FUCK BACVK OMFG WE GONA WIPE BY THE FUCKIN KLINGON BITCH"

MelloBoy

Neo Member
Darklord said:
Star Trek: Online just went from sounding awesome to meh if everyone is a captain. I wanted to fly around with all my friends in a single ship like they said not "k galaxy class u tank da tactical cube, romulan ships dps the smalla cubes WTF defiant GET THE FUCK BACVK OMFG WE GONA WIPE BY THE FUCKIN KLINGON BITCH"

god dammit you made me spew soda on my keyboard.... :lol :lol

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
This is quite a long shot, but I'd love to see Ridge Racer 8 announced
for the PC

Top Bottom