• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Cthulhu Mafia |OT| Nuts on this island taste insane! Yum Yum!

Coppanuva

This. Also this. And this.

Those are the things I've specifically called out, but there's plenty more you can see for yourself. I find his general behavior to be shifty. So willing to die for us, yet so adamant that it has to happen on Day Three. I can't wait to hear the excuse he has then.

It doesn't have to be Coppa today. If someone else has a better argument for possible scum, I'm willing to hear it. But I don't feel that Blarg is a threat to us so I'm not willing to waste our strongest power on him.

To your last point: why don't you think I can be killed tomorrow?

Flame_AC

VOTE: GreatCharleston

Might as wel get the information if we can, and it's going to take more then one vote to make him come out.

Sorian

Banned
I think you'll have another bag of excuses tomorrow.

Of course, everyone will have an excuse all the way up until they die. They wouldn't be playing to win if they didn't. We both know he can't get away unless a 100% clear cut cultist comes forward. We did this same dance with Blarg on day 1 and look, odds are he isn't getting away the next day even though Flame really thought we would keep giving him a stay of execution.

That's what I'm talkin' bout!

You're calling him out, you better be ready with exactly what you find suspicious or he'll just sneak away again. I'm suspicious of him too but my suspicions are based on how he always seems to get away when things get tough. You seem to have seen something else that's convinced you more than me.

C'mon, Mr. Castamere, Mr. Rats, Ms. Droplet and Mr. Darryl *shuddder*; Team 800 Feet, let's show these "Town" whose "Town".

Sorian

Banned

C'mon, Mr. Castamere, Mr. Rats, Ms. Droplet and Mr. Darryl *shuddder*; Team 800 Feet, let's show these "Town" whose "Town".

Glad to see you helping again before your death.

Whoa, I refreshed this page not that long ago an it's jumped two pages.

You people are crazy.

Something something blood for the blood god something something.

If nothing else, you can't say we aren't all persistent in what we believe.

Flame_AC

Of course, everyone will have an excuse all the way up until they die. They wouldn't be playing to win if they didn't. We both know he can't get away unless a 100% clear cut cultist comes forward. We did this same dance with Blarg on day 1 and look, odds are he isn't getting away the next day even though Flame really thought we would keep giving him a stay of execution.

I'm going to fight for Coppa's life tomorrow.

Sorian

Banned
Nah. Charleston's a Tourist.

You always seem so sure even though you can't possibly be sure about all of these things as a tourist.

I'm going to fight for Coppa's life tomorrow.

That's fine. I'm not actually committed to anyone for day 3 yet. I'm back to gathering information again. While Rats tunnels on one target, I'd like to pay attention to the movements of everyone so that on the chance that he is wrong, I know where to turn my attention next.

Sorian

Banned
I'll switch if it means a solid town, but I doubt those votes will stay on GC.

We aren't getting a solid town until Blarg is dead. I think that's become apparent. That being said, these votes are for GC to talk, particularly to Scrafty who has some suspicions that she would like to raise.

Sorian

Banned
The same could be said about you.

Name something I've been sure of though? Tucah? I didn't seem quite sure of myself there. I did know he hadn't contributed at all after a certain point which made him a liability and I thought he was most likely to be cult from my list of 4 but I wasn't sure on that part.

Killing Blarg?
Yeah I am sure about that but I don't need any outsider info for that one, it's plain as day that it's our best course of action.

Anything else though? I don't think I've fought hard for any other claims because I'll be honest here, I don't know much. I'm working on detective work alone here.

Fine. VOTE: Great Charleston

thank you, finally, damn--

--YOU SEE SORIAN, I DON'T NEED YOU

I GOT MY CRACK FIRETEAM HERE, WE GOT ACCOUNTANTS AND EVERYTHING

YOU THINK YOUR BUSINESS SQUAD CAN STEP TO THIS

THIS

THESE MOVES

MMMMMMMMM, OH YEAH~

CAN YOU AND YOUR PLANK CONSTANTS LEAN "Town" LIKE THAT

din't think so

You guys are really overestimating how "sure" I am about anything. I've been positioning my stance as the risky one all along. You're the ones afraid of the unknown. Who Dares Wins.

You guys are really overestimating how "sure" I am about anything. I've been positioning my stance as the risky one all along. You're the ones afraid of the unknown. Who Dares Wins.

HKTTsHB.gif

YOU FUCKING GET IT, RATS, GET DAT

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Look at these uniforms, these suits. Team PLANK.

• Sorian
  • ScraftyDevil
  • Flame_AC
  • ultron87
  • johnnyquicknives
"contribute"

"non-town"

"meaningful"

"experience"

"teamwork"

"target demographic"

"mass merger"

"multidimensional synergy"

"non-exclusive mindshare"

JvUp7ac.jpg

More like Time Cubicle, eh?

I don't know if you five are actually Town or not, but what is certain is that none of you are "Town".

In the end, you need to "win" to win. Play harder. We've got a solid gambit and it's Town's best shot at a nuclear intel-gathering scheme around.

Team 800 Feet knows what's up; Mr. Castamere, Mr. Rats, Ms. Droplet and Mr. Darryl *shudder*, you're the real deal. You understand "GAFia". They don't.

VOTE COPPANUVA FOR COURAGE.

#xanaTownLife

Coppanuva

Blargonaut, could you let us know the exact text by which you win? I know the win condition involves 3 cult members dying, but does it say when ALL 3 cult members die, or just 3?

Sorian

Banned
Can someone explain the analogy of 800 feet and plank? The fight club analogy in the DR thread took me like 2 days to figure out so all these weird analogies you guys have are just going over my head.

Coppanuva

I'm heading to sleep in a bit, going to think a bit on what I have left to talk about tomorrow. Before I do, I thought I'd update our vote counts! Cleaning up a bit from Ourobolos' post, and only striking out what's different.

Strike is someone whose vote was removed from a person, italics for a new vote.

Blargonaut (8)
nin1000
ultron87
TheWorthyEdge
Timeaisis
Matt Attack
Never Forever
Coppanuva
johnnyquicknives

Coppanuva (4)
Darryl
GreatCharleston
Rats Off To Ya
Lord of Castamere
Blargonaut
Droplet

GreatCharleston (4)
Sorian
Flame_AC
ScraftyDevil
Blargonaut

Sorian (1)
Neuromancer

VOTE: Great Charleston

hyyDEOp.png

Allow me to interject.

A man cannot get some sleep without being suspected of killing someone? I don't even know what "evidence" Scrafty has against me nor does this sudden upsurge of votes even scare me. This is Cthulhu mafia, after all, you all think you're True Detectives but that's a far cry from the truth. I think each round from now if I survive will just be a full circle of "Hmm, these people seem susp-- VOTE: GREATCHARLESTON." I mean, I can clearly see why you think that & I wish I could offer more to you through the means of truth but I can't just... sell myself out and give up my position you know? I am truly worthless though and that might be a contradiction but still. I cannot guide my fellow tourists to victory. Unless you think I'm pulling a Lone_Prodigy and simply claiming to be something I am not but due to his his lack of a way with words that type of thing won't work twice.

hoof6mA.png

Maybe I did kill Fireblend and maybe even Lone_Prodigy to take the heat off of myself? Or maybe I'm just an innocent tourist trying to get by in the game? I'm not playing the strongest support role. Well, I'm not even supportive at all this much is clear. But killing me won't get you as close to the truth as wiping out Blarg, that much is obvious and you KNOW it to be true. I too wanted Blarg to stick around, he made the game interesting you know? But now... He's starting to get a little tired, a little desperate even. His tricks and amusing posting style can only get you so far in this game and time is running out.

But by all means, vote for me if you trust Scrafty's evidence she has against me, I've clearly shown some signs of weakness that could be taken advantage of the opener to this day, the lament of Fireblend and the amazement of you all overcoming Lone_Prodigy. That's literally all I can think of, a quick show of "We did it guys" straight back into keeping quiet, is that all it is? Killing me is a shot in the dark but if you're willing to take it then go for it. Show me your reasons as to why first though beside the rather predictable bandwagon of distrust.

Rats Off To Ya seems to have some faith in me and he's one of the more aggressive posters in this game. But do what you must.

Top Bottom