• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | August 2015

bobohoro

Well, might as well play All My Friends Are Dead to lift the thread spirits. :O

I'mnot into either but hoping to change that which is why I was curious about it. Thanks though I'll probably end up getting it in the near future then

If you haven't actually read/watched One Piece, you might get pretty spoiled on the story. Which would be a shame, because it's quite something overall.

Edit: New page recs: get Pirate Warriors 3.

Yasawas

I'm not willing to give money to nicalis for all the shit they've pulled in the past, but on the other hand vvvvvv is actually releasing worldwide symoultaneously and it's not even due to it having to launch on plus, so maybe they're stepping their game up...

Where did you see it's launching worldwide? I want to believe but I can only see mentions of NA on the 25th.

N° 2048

New news, new thread. I want to see the gaf reactions (or maybe not?).

Nope nope nope.

It will go like this.

#1 "Look how many games the Vita has. Pretty cool they even had to split the Wiki!"
#2 "DURHURR they are all anime sexual games DURRHURR"
*twelve bans*
#3 repeat.

Prelude.

Nope nope nope.

It will go like this.

#1 "Look how many games the Vita has. Pretty cool they even had to split the Wiki!"
#2 "DURHURR they are all anime sexual games DURRHURR"
*twelve bans*
#3 repeat.
You forgot "indies"/"they're not real games"/"not exclusives"/"I don't like them so they don't exist".

VLiberty

Where did you see it's launching worldwide? I want to believe but I can only see mentions of NA on the 25th.

^

But their latest tweet on the matter only mentions NA, so yeah, they're gonna Nicalis once again.

New news, new thread. I want to see the gaf reactions (or maybe not?).

Eh, I'd rather not see the remaining half of Vitagaf getting banned as well

Chuy

Thread is unusually quiet. I'm guessing more people got ban hammered. :/

Well, might as well play All My Friends Are Dead to lift the thread spirits. :O

If you haven't actually read/watched One Piece, you might get pretty spoiled on the story. Which would be a shame, because it's quite something overall.

Edit: New page recs: get Pirate Warriors 3.
I've watched some of the anime a whole ago so I know the gist of the story.
Regardless thinking about it I'm definitely getting pirate warriors 3 when I get a opportunity.

Hikami

Been addicted to Dark Souls lately. Finished the first one and starting the second one now. Will then finally play Bloodborne after those.

Shame that the Vita probably won't get a Souls game, would love to play one of these on it.

VLiberty

Been addicted to Dark Souls lately. Finished the first one and starting the second one now. Will then finally play Bloodborne after those.

Shame that the Vita probably won't get a Souls game, would love to play one of these on it.

Closest thing you'll get is Salt and Sanctuary

autoduelist

So guys i have 20 dollars, what should i buy from this sale ps3 and psvita wise? I have already all residente evils, guacamelee, terraria, rouge legacy,battlefantasia,walking dead s1 and s2.

I am interested in murdered : soul suspect, painkiller, need for speed rivals,midnight club los Angeles complete edition,Tony hawk, custome quest( don't ask why xD), gladiator begins( I used to have this game on my Psp but it was not my account) and a few more. Please help!!!

Out of those, I'd get NFS Rivals and Gladiator Begins. A lot of people actually like Costume Quest but it was too simplistic for me.

RIP to my friends and fellow vitabros / vitacats / vitamuffins.

Wait, he's talking about he, himself, leaving, not other people getting banned. Why is -he- leaving?

And why in the world did RK get banned. I just scanned his posts and didn't see it. Is there a way to see 'which' post got him x'd or is it just guesswork? And is there a way to know if it's perm?

I really enjoy that gaf bans people for trolls and misinformation. It's sad when people get banned for legit opinions though.

Takao

Banned

Unlike the owners of Bloodborne and Demon's Souls, From Software's owners actually release Vita games. They just delay them 15 times.

Powwa

Whatever happened to Assassin's Creed/XCOM/Civ ports? Was there any official announcement after the leaks?

If I'm not wrong all of them were listed for this year right?

Powwa

They've yet to be officially announced and no one knows what's up.

Ah I see. I was thinking PSX would be a good time to announce the games however that's in December.

And I was thinking, why doesn't Sony help Japanese developers to localize their games for EU/US. Instead they pay minimum buck to 3rd tier developers to port games that barely works on Vita.

Takao

Banned
And I was thinking, why doesn't Sony help Japanese developers to localize their games for EU/US. Instead they pay minimum buck to 3rd tier developers to port games that barely works on Vita.

After the quality of SCEA TPP's Capcom ports and when Yakuza 5 sells 5 copies I'm not sure any big JP pub would answer their calls.

Massa

Ah I see. I was thinking PSX would be a good time to announce the games however that's in December.

I think most Vita ports have been quite good.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The Sony financed non-indy games have been more miss than hit as far as ports go. They've been much more successful targeting smaller developers instead.

Vashetti

Banned
Hey guys, some of you may have seen my thread last month about my temporary PSN suspension.

Well it's meant to expire today (it's the 23rd now in the UK) and my account is still suspended, how long will I be waiting?

I thought it would be immediate.

BHK3

Banned
How does dynasty warriors gundam reborn stand up against the other musuos? Only ones i really played were OP pirate warriors 1 and 2, don't think I've even played a dynasty warriors game since 4 extreme legends.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
How does dynasty warriors gundam reborn stand up against the other musuos? Only ones i really played were OP pirate warriors 1 and 2, don't think I've even played a dynasty warriors game since 4 extreme legends.

DWGR is the best one out of the gundam musou games. Only downside is depending on how big of a gundam / musou fan you are you might get bored easily after a while.

*Also even if 3 is cheaper, do not suggest getting it as DWGR fixes a lot of issues folks had with 3.

Chuy

RK had over 10% of the posts in this thread, so there's that.
I'll on concede that. Doesn't he usuaully have like 300+ posts on here by himself?

I swear RK wasnt banned after that whole thing though?
It was once the thread the got closed he was banned i believe. All i know is that it was after the fact

They already got raptured up to Vita Heaven, friend.
That made me laugh more than it should've honestly.

Only played the vita version that i imported which is Shin Gundam Musuo. From what i've played of it before i gifted it to my friend i was really good but like Parakeetman said it depends on how of a fan you are of gundam/musuo.

Xenoflare

I'll on concede that. Doesn't he usuaully have like 300+ posts on here by himself?

It was once the thread the got closed he was banned i believe. All i know is that it was after the fact

That made me laugh more than it should've honestly.

Only played the vita version that i imported which is Shin Gundam Musuo. From what i've played of it before i gifted it to my friend i was really good but like Parakeetman said it depends on how of a fan you are of gundam/musuo.

Wait, is he permabanned or it's just a timed thing?

Xenoflare

2 week ban apparently. Hoping that's the case for everyone else as well

Man, I only keep an eye on the few community threads I sub to and nothing else so I don't know what exactly is going on out there, but I love the PSN community threads and hope to keep it that way.

Yeah, hopefully everyone will be back by September.

Vashetti

Banned
Hey guys, some of you may have seen my thread last month about my temporary PSN suspension.

Well it's meant to expire today (it's the 23rd now in the UK) and my account is still suspended, how long will I be waiting?

I thought it would be immediate.

Edit: Nevermind, woohoo! Unbanned! Feels good man. Surprising how gimped the PS family feels when you can't sign in.

Top Bottom