• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii Modern Warfare [Reflex] Online Thread

Scrubking

The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex Edition Multiplayer Meet-up Thread
By Doomed1
346w7le.jpg

Use this thread to find friend codes and meet up with people, or whatever.

Brief FAQ

How do I find my Wii's friend code? Follow these steps:
1) Turn the Wii on
2) Click on the lower-right circle with an envelope icon (the Message Center)
3) Click on the lower-left circle with a paper-and-pencil icon (Create Message)
4) Click on the right option, which is labeled "Address Book"
5) A screen should appear with a 16-digit code. That's your Wii friend code!
How do I find the game friend code?
1) Turn on the game
2) Enter the Nintendo WiFi menu
3) Select "Invite Friends"
4) It's in the blue box in the lower left corner.

When does this game come out? This game comes out midnight of November 10th, 2009 in all western territories.

How many players? Up to 10 people can play at once.

What game modes are there?
Team Deathmatch - Use teamwork to kill opposing players and reach score limit. Players: 4 - 10. Score limit: 750 points. Kill: 10 points.
Mercenary Team Deathmatch - Use teamwork to kill opposing players and reach score limit. Teams are randomized. Players: 4 - 10. No parties. Score limit: 750 points. Kill: 10 points.
Free-for-All - Every player for him/herself. Players: 4 - 8. Score limit: 125 points. Kill: 5 points.
Domination - Flags are placed at certain points around the map. All flags start neutral. Players fight to hold the most flags. The match ends when the time limit or the score limit is reached. Kill: 5 points
Sabotage - Similar to Search and Destroy, except that the bomb is neutral. Players must take the bomb and plant it at objectives located in the enemy team's base. The bomb carrier can fire his weapons, but his/her position will be announced periodically throughout the game. Also, unlike Search and Destroy, players will have unlimited respawns as opposed to just one per round. Kill: 10 points
Headquarters - A laptop is randomly spawned on the map. Players must capture the laptop by staying near it within a certain amount of time; the more friendly players are near the laptop, the faster the laptop is captured. Players earn points for every 5 seconds the laptop is held. If Team SAS captures the laptop, they must defend it from being destroyed by Team Speztnas. Team SAS will not respawn until the laptop is destroyed or the max time limit for the headquarters is reached. Team Speztnas will respawn as usual. The more Team Speztnas players there are near the laptop, the faster the laptop will be destroyed. A new laptop spawns when the time limit is reached or the laptop is destroyed. Kill: 5 Points
Search and Destroy - This mode plays almost exactly like Counter-Strike's classic bomb planting mode; two teams of players will play as either attackers or defenders. Attackers will try to plant a bomb at one of two bomb sites, and defenders will try to defend the bomb sites. If the explosives are planted, the attackers and defenders switch roles as the attackers must now defend the bombs from the defenders, who will try to disarm the bomb. Players do not respawn. A round is over when all players on one team are killed, or when the bomb successfully detonates or is defused. Team will switch between attackers and defenders 2 rounds into the game. Kill: 50 points
Team Tactical - Small team games that play Team Deathmatch, Domination, Headquarters, Sabotage and Search & Destroy. Players: 4 - 6. Score limit: 500 points. Kill: 10 points.
Hardcore Team Deathmatch - This is the same as Team Deathmatch, except that player health is lowered, the HUD (Heads-Up-Display) is removed and teammates can be killed by Friendly Fire.
Hardcore Search and Destroy - This is the same as Search and Destroy, except that player health is lowered, the HUD is removed, and teammates can be killed by the player.
Old School - This is a Free-for-all mode featuring increased health, higher jumping, unlimited sprint, doubled magazine capacity for all weapons, no class selections (players spawn at random places on the map with a Vz. 61 Skorpion, an M9 pistol, and a fragmentation grenade; new weapons and perks are found
throughout the level with pickups.
Cage Match - One on one deathmatches ( Fight to the death). Many people like to use this game to play with their friends, taking turns getting headshots to get the popular red tiger on guns. This is best known as "boosting". Score limit: 50 points. Kill: 5 points.
Hardcore Headquarters - Recently added, Headquarters with lowered health and the HUD is removed.

Does this game support the Wii Speak microphone peripheral? No. Get Skype or something.

Where is the official GAF thread for this game? Here!

Friend Code List
GAF Name | Game Friend Code | Time zone | Most played mode

Scrubking | 4408 6006 1411 | EST | Hardcore Only
Doomed1 | 3566 2178 7057 | CST/EST | Hardcore
Scitek | 5084-1890-9128 | EST | TDM, FFA
Jufonuk | 1417 3746 1042 | GMT | All
bluemoon | 2821-7391-6180 | GMT | All
Disguises | 5468-7837-1068 | GMT | All
Pseudo_Sam | 5152 6517 9097 | EST | All
Seraphis | 1146-2635-1290 | ? | ?
rpmurphy | 4415-6195-6727 | EST | All
fabprems | 4374 7719 7849 | GMT | All
VOOK | 1920-3245-3356 | ? | All

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Cool will be Adding my Friend Code as soon as I get the Game :D

Edit my FC is 1417-3746-1042 Time zone is GMT (London, UK) and playing anything I Don't mind (I aint the Best FPS player but I enjoy playing)

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
thanks for putting it up scrub. so you know, my time zones are CST/EST and i generally stick to hardcore when not invited elsewhere.

_bluemoon

bluemoon - 2821-7391-6180 - UTC/GMT +8 hours (I think) - All

Maybe we should mention the country we are from too?

...Australia. :(

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Danthrax said:
LoL, so shamelessly ripped from my Conduit online thread. I'm flattered =P
don't get too excited. i'm just really lazy.

anyway, game code is 3566 2178 7057

_blue, what's your time in relation to GMT?

Disguises

Mines: 5468-7837-1068. GMT . I'm not constantly on or anything so don't expect to play with me much. I'll play anything usually, just mix it up depending on how I feel. I've added everyone so far!

scitek

The number grows. Is anyone able to use skype or something while playing? It'd be fun to team up and play in some public team games with some of you.

rpmurphy

Will add everyone on the list soon. Mine is 4415-6195-6727, Eastern time, and I guess I'll be playing all types, but I haven't unlocked many yet so it's mostly just TDM for now.

fabprems

Hello everybody !
Like last year with WaW, I'll be happy to play with some Gaffers... I've added everyone, and my code is :

Fabprems - fabprems - GTM+2 - 4374 7719 7849 - All

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Contributing....

1920-3245-3356

VOOK on the game as well, will play anything.

Top Bottom