• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS

Steam keys

Aaaaaaaaaaaa for the awesome
Eufloria
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Jack Lumber
Little Inferno

$1 each, Paypal or steam credit ok. PM if interested.

NeoGAF Plus Seller & Buyer

Shipping to US only. Click pictures for full size links :)

In desperate need to pay some bills, so any reasonable offers welcome. PM me with offers, and any questions ^^b

My YuGiOh collection $500.00 obo Links to an album of photos. Do make sure to click the text at the bottom to load all of the photos.
http://imgur.com/a/hajBQ

Philips Fidelio X2 $200.00

Starcaft 2: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition. $80. All codes have been used except the free trial codes that come with the package

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition $35 Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook remains unopened.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition $30 Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, card pack opened but all cards are there, artbook unopened.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition $50 Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook unopened.

Diablo III Collector's Edition $65 Codes are used, artbook unopened

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Collector's Edition. $45 Unopened, Brand New

Logitech MX310 $35

Samurai Deeper Kyo box set $20 Contains volume 1 & 2 dvds + room for the other dvds and some art cards

Basilisk Vol 1-6 $20(Vol. 2,3,4 & 6 are limited edition)

Gunslinger Girl Vol 1 Box set (comes with a character flag to hang) and Vol 2 DVD $25

Gurren Lagann Vol 1 Box set and Hellsing Signature Series box set $30

Vandread Vol 1, One Piece Box set #1, Hellsing Ultimate Vol 1 Limited Edition, DBZ Broly Second Coming
$20.00

Dreamcast Generator demo disc and Dreamcast Magazine demo discs

Full Metal Alchemist complete series w/ Conqueror of Shambala & limited edition tin #2 w/ soundtrack $40

Sonic 10th Anniversary Birthday Pack w/ Sonic Adventure 2, soundtrack and commemorative coin. Opened only to show contents. $35

Kingdom Hearts II San Diego Comic Con 2012 limited figures. They do separate so you can place them individually. Comes with pendant and box that are not shown. Box does have outer damage. $100.

Code Geass Limited Edition box set. Contains DVD 1 & 2, OST, another sound cd, vol. 1 manga and some art cards. Contents inside box have not been opened. $90

Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection w/ artbook. New, sealed. $70

Not really sure why abload turned many of the photos sideways D: Sorry!

Digital Movies

Jurassic World: $3
Furious 7 Extended Edition: $3
Exodus Gods and Kings: $3
Oblivion: $2
Interstellar: $3
American Sniper: $3

Jumbo sale returns! Now with movies!!

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/DB8IpWU.jpg[/img]

Xbox 360:
Duke Nukem Forever - $4
Fallout 3: GOTY Edition (Platinum Hits) - $8
Saint's Row 4 - $9 (2 page instruction manual apparently includes an online co-op pass code. I don't think it has been redeemed but can check if you want)

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/xDAn5is.jpg[/img]

Nintendo DS:

Bomberman Land Touch! - $9

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/DZuv6VJ.jpg[/img]

PSP:
Ys Seven - $9
Ys: The Oath in Felghana - $15
Persona 3 Portable - $26
Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip - $1
Half Minute Hero - $8
Crush - $5

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/nY5hzgu.jpg[/img]

Playstation 2:

Red Dead Revolver - $4 (some visible scratches. Minor damage to plastic of outside case)
Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku - $8

Playstation 3:
Sports Champions - $1 (I’m including some PS Move demo disc. Feel free to discard)
The Last of Us - $9
LittleBIGPlanet - $2
Bioshock Infinite - $6

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/bCAZP2m.jpg[/img]
All movies are used but excellent condition unless specified otherwise

Blu Rays

28 Day Later - $5
Ghostbusters - $5
Zombieland (sealed) - $5

DVDs

Family Guy Volume 1 (seasons 1 and 2) - $3
Tapeheads - $5
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (seasons 1&2, 3, 4, 5, and Christmas Special) $28
God of Cookery - $10
Orange County - $3
Old School Unrated Ed. (Blockbuster rental copy, some surface scratches. Blockbuster casing) - $2
Grosse Pointe Blank - $5
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale - $5
Sin City: Recut, Extended, Unrated (sealed with graphic novel inside) - $10
Versus - 3 disc steelbook - Region 1 (paper insert is crinkled) - $15
40 Year Old Virgin - Unrated - $2
24 Hour Party People - $2
William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet - $3
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Vol 1 (surface scratches, also I think this usually comes with a cover slip. Mine is missing) - $5
Dawn of the Dead (2004) Unrated Director's Cut - $3
Battlefield Baseball - $10
The Experiment (sealed) - $20
Transformers 2 disc special ed. - $5
Secretary - $5
School of Rock - $3
Ghostbusters 2 - $5

All games are complete with manual, case, and disc/cartridge unless otherwise noted. Same thing with scratches, I take very good care of my games and will note if there’s anything visible. If the game originally came with some sort of download code, IT HAS BEEN REDEEMED. I often leave the slip in the case and you’re free to try it, but it’s most likely been redeemed already. Also the cartridges still have my save files on them, you'll have to delete them yourself or feel free to use my saves if you're a weirdo, lol.

Shipping info:
Shipping to the Continental (48) US states will be $3 for the first game and $1 for each additional. So if you want 4 games, shipping will be 3+1+1+1 = $6. Shipping will be USPS First Class which includes tracking.

Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and worldwide (including Mexico and Canada) will need to be calculated on an individual basis. Just let me know what you want, I’ll weigh it and use the USPS calculator. If the shipping is a deal breaker and you no longer want the games, I’m perfectly fine with that. Just let me know.

I accept paypal friends/family option for payment or buyer pays fees, please.

Velikost

Not expecting much here but I have an extra ticket to the Super CHON Bros. tour tonight in Cambridge, MA. Looking for $25, will be selling it at the venue. Show is sold out, and features Strawberry Girls, Polyphia, and CHON. Doors are 7pm, show starts at 7:30

gVRt68X.jpg

Corpekata

Banned
WTB:

Quantum Break PC
Renowned Explorers
Stikbold
The Magic Circle

I have:

Google Wallet (basically like Paypal, but limited to US and Canada)
or I can buy you something of a similar value on Steam, or a gift card for somewhere.

Hit me up. Willing to pay a slight premium since I know Paypal is the preferred method.

WTT
Harvest Moon 64 complete, boxed crushed
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Qvxh7Aa.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0T8OMIS.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4n11VG3.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SQHxJkd.jpg[/IMG]

Looking for similarly priced NES, SNES games like Mega Man 5 and Metal Storm but will consider offers.

I will have a Windows 10 code for QUANTUM BREAK that I am looking to sell for $35 but will only accept an Amazon EGift Card or whatever they are technically called. Unfortunately I cannot accept PayPal at this time because of an ongoing account issue that has yet to be resolved.

I will also include the code for American Nightmare. Please shoot me a message if you are interested.

UPDATE: THIS HAS BEEN SOLD

rj118

Not expecting much here but I have an extra ticket to the Super CHON Bros. tour tonight in Cambridge, MA. Looking for $25, will be selling it at the venue. Show is sold out, and features Strawberry Girls, Polyphia, and CHON. Doors are 7pm, show starts at 7:30

Wish I was in the area!

TheTurboFD

I will have a Windows 10 code for QUANTUM BREAK that I am looking to sell for $35 but will only accept an Amazon EGift Card or whatever they are technically called. Unfortunately I cannot accept PayPal at this time because of an ongoing account issue that has yet to be resolved.

I will also include the code for American Nightmare. Please shoot me a message if you are interested.

PM'd

colonelpork

Neo Member
WTS a bunch of UV/digital copy codes I've had lying around. Some have gone past the expiration date, but I've checked them and they work.

Birdman (UV) - $2
Boyhood (UV/Digital Copy) - $2
Wild (UV) - $2
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (UV) - $15
Cop Land (UV) - $1
Maggie (UV) - $2
The World's End (UV) - $1
Lone Survivor (UV) - $1
Dallas Buyer's Club (UV) - $2
12 Years A Slave (UV) - $2

Expired codes:

Bad Grandpa (UV/Digital Copy) $1
Don Jon (UV) - $1
Nebraska (UV/Digital Copy) - $1
The Dark Knight Rises (UV) - $1
American Reunion (UV/Digital Copy) - $1
The Raid: Redemption (UV) - $1

PayPal only. PM if interested.

I notice there are several people looking for Windows 10 QB codes but does anyone know when Microsoft or Remedy is supposed to send these codes out? I received my code for AW American Nightmare a while back but no Alan Wake or Windows 10 QB code yet.

robotrock

Banned
I notice there are several people looking for Windows 10 QB codes but does anyone know when Microsoft or Remedy is supposed to send these codes out? I received my code for AW American Nightmare a while back but no Alan Wake or Windows 10 QB code yet.

All they've said is that they will be sent during the week of April 5th.

WTS:

Digital HD codes - $4 each.

Creed
The Last Samurai
The Raid: Redemption
The Raid 2

PayPal only. Send me an offer if you're interested. Thanks!

JayEH

WTS:

Quantum Break PC code for $30. This is coming with my Quantum Break xbone pre order and will send it as soon as I receive the code.

Syriel

WTS/WTT: One Year of MLB.TV Premium

T-Mobile is currently giving out one year of MLB.TV to all subscribers. Once signed up, the account can be used on any device.

MSRP is $110, similar to a year of Amazon, Hulu or Netflix.

Not sure what the going rate would be for something like this, which is why I don't have an asking price listed.

Trading Portal Knights steam code for steam code(s)

Code:
[IMG]http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/374040/header.jpg?t=1458825914[/IMG]

New to steam, $14.99 listing price on steam

I'm picky and not into collecting random titles, but I am open to suggestions of steam codes already owned, but primarily looking for someone who is willing to buy a game and send it to me.

Arc

WTS/WTT: One Year of MLB.TV Premium

T-Mobile is currently giving out one year of MLB.TV to all subscribers. Once signed up, the account can be used on any device.

MSRP is $110, similar to a year of Amazon, Hulu or Netflix.

Not sure what the going rate would be for something like this, which is why I don't have an asking price listed.

I might be interested if there are ways around the blackouts now. Can't pay for a service where I can't even watch my own team.

SamNW

WTS

20th Anniversary PS4 Bundle (New, Unopened, Comes with 20th Anniversary Camera, Controller, Etc.)

Not sure if I want to sell, but I'm interested in hearing offers.

TURBO1112

WTS:

Quantum Break PC code for $30. This is coming with my Quantum Break xbone pre order and will send it as soon as I receive the code

Aalleon

Neo Member
WTS: Ipad Air 2 wifi (128gb model) Space Grey

Just about perfect condition, comes with original box, charger and case. $575 shipped

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom