• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerJM

Banned
For Sale

I am looking to sell a one year Xbox Live subscription for 40$, with payment through PayPal (plus a PayPal fee, though I'm willing to negotiate payments through other means as well).

WTB

So I know this is a long shot but my 4 and a half year old son just experienced Wall-E for the first time and he keeps asking me if I can build him a Wall-E robot. He loves Legos so I found this but I was wondering if anyone had one used with the instruction manual in tact that they would be ok letting go of for around $30 or so depending on all the pieces being there.

lego-wall-e.jpg

robotrock

Banned
WTS: Steam keys

Dreamfall Chapters - $2
Shadowrun Returns - $2
Outlast - $2
LEGO® Star Wars™ - The Complete Saga - $4

Paypal.

Tanaka

WTS

Xbox One Console - Will come with HDMI cable and power brick, one controller and Sunset Overdrive- $230 Shipped

Halo 5- $22 Shipped
Halo: Master Chief Collection- $20 Shipped
Forza Horizion 2- $25 Shipped

Prices are for shipping to US and accepting Paypal. Will provide pictures if requested.

WTS/WTT:

Gears of War Ultimate Edition/Rare Replay disk. Unopened.

Will pay for shipping - willing to sell/trade for $40 XBL game download key/credit.

Accept PayPal or can negotiate other forms of payment.

SheHateMe

WTS

500GB Black Matte PS4 system

Sony gold wireless headset

following games:
Rainbow Six Siege
Blops 3

Looking for 220 plus shipping . Shipping from NJ. Local pickup also available. PM me if interested or have any questions. PS4 is only a two months old.

PM'ed!

Want to Sell:

Quantum Break PC code + Alan Wake XBONE code + Alan Wake American Nightmare XBONE code - $35 Will send once Microsoft sends me all 3 codes. Price Negotiable A Bit.

Want to Buy:

Halo Master Chief Collection Case + Either Gears of War (XBONE) or Rare Replay Case OR 2 Random Official XBONE Cases.

isitstill

Anyone interested in this Hyrule Warriors WiiU DLC code that came with the 3DS version? I'll trade you for something- movie download code, steam game, choose your own adventure book, watercolor painting of a yokai, whatever.

PM me!

Edit: sold

Poster#1

Want to Sell:

Quantum Break PC code + Alan Wake XBONE code + Alan Wake American Nightmare XBONE code - $35 Will send once Microsoft sends me all 3 codes. Price Negotiable A Bit.

Want to Buy:

Halo Master Chief Collection Case + Either Gears of War (XBONE) or Rare Replay Case OR 2 Random Official XBONE Cases.

PM'ed!

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
WTS:

Humble Bundle Steam code that includes:

Company of Heroes Complete Edition, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection, Medieval II: Total War Collection, Rome: Total War - Collection, SEGA Genesis/Megadrive Strategy Pack (Shining Force, Shining Force 2, Gain Ground, Columns)

5$ paypal gift
PM if interested!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a Gold Seller, so buy with confidence! PM me if you want photos, or if you'd like to make an offer. I'm willing to negotiate!

Complete beatmania IIDX Japanese PS2 collection - 3rd Style through Empress, with boxes and instructions and a Konami Arcade Style Controller. I won't include shipping in the price because I have no idea what it will be, but you'll only pay actual shipping. I'll also toss in a sealed copy of beatmania The Sound of Tokyo! for PSOne. $550 + actual shipping. I can also sell you a Japanese PS2 (with AC adapter and component cables, but no controller) if you want for another $100, but only if you buy the bundle. (I'm willing to negotiate somewhat for people on GAF, but since I'm only selling this for bike-related purposes, I'm willing to hold onto it until I get a fair offer/find the money in other ways.)

More pics available in this album: http://imgur.com/a/MGyju

Bravely Default Collector's Edition (3DS) - Sealed. It was somehow miraculously not destroyed in shipping! There's a bit of bowing on the bottom of the box, and a couple of corner dings but is otherwise in very good condition. It was shipped in a plastic baggie, and it's remained there since I got it. I'll take care to ensure it arrives safely to you. $105/shipped.

Cubic Ninja (3DS) - Sealed. $75/shipped.

Pit Figma - #175. $100/shipped
Lucina Figma - #245. $75/shipped

Attack On Titan Blu-ray Limited Edition - This is both parts of the series, the Limited Edition versions, with the super limited slip-case that holds both sets. Opened but never used. $100/shipped.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
WTB:

The Elder Scrolls Online (PS4) - Looking for a really cheap copy of this. Like ideally around $15 or so. If anyone has one they wouldn't mind letting go of cheap, let me know.

WTB

So I know this is a long shot but my 4 and a half year old son just experienced Wall-E for the first time and he keeps asking me if I can build him a Wall-E robot. He loves Legos so I found this but I was wondering if anyone had one used with the instruction manual in tact that they would be ok letting go of for around $30 or so depending on all the pieces being there.

I just finished this build, it was great! You should certainly pick it up, even if you aren't able to find it ~$30.00, it's one of those sets you can display forever. It looks great anywhere, even the living room. Good luck!

Blu Ray SALE (Prices Shipped) -

76Te0ge.png

AwRy108

wXMO1hH_zpsamqh1w9y.png

WTS

*Prices include shipping (where applicable).
*I accept PayPal.
*Reasonable offers are welcome.

Amiibo (US): 30th Anniversary Mario - Modern Color (sealed) - $11, shipped

The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo exclusive, sealed) - SOLD!

Nintendo Power #285 with Poster (FINAL ISSUE, sealed) - $30, shipped

Vita Skin (from Person 4 - Dancing All Night CE) - $5, shipped

eShop Codes:
WiiU:
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Ed. - $4
OlliOlli - $3
Stealth Inc. 2 - $4
SteamWorld Dig - $3
Sportsball - $3

3DS:
Woah Dave! - $1

STEAM:
Star Wars - Dark Forces - $3
Star Wars - Jedi Knight (Dark Forces II) - $3

RANDOM DIGITAL GOODS:
CAPCOM Fighters On Twitch, 1 free month - $1
18 Licensed Mega Man Audio Tracks From CAPCOM (3 each from Mega Man 1 - 6) - $3
4 Udon Street Fighter Comics (via Comixology, from SFV CE) - $2

OraleeWey

I have a Crystal White Sony PlayStation 3 Limited Edition Bundle. It is new/sealed. Comes with a 500gb HDD and a PlayStation Plus subscription. Though it must be expired by now. It's going for around $300 on eBay. I'm asking for $230 shipped. Or best reasonable offer.

Accepting PayPal

WTB
Mad Max for Steam $5
Pokémon White
Pokémon Platinum

Recharg3

Now Sold

[U][B]12 Month UK PlayStation Plus Code - £30[/B]
[/U]
Have sold multiple items on here and have 3 Positive Buyer Feedback as well as 6 Positive Seller Feedback

Payment via Paypal Gift.

Thanks

Want To Sell:

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Juggernog Edition (NO GAME OR SEASON PASS) $250
Pictures on request!

WTS some Steam/Uplay keys

Avalance 2: Super Avalanche $2
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut $4
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon $2
Front Mission Evolved $1
Just Cause Collection $2
Life Is Strange: Episode 1 $1
Murdered: Soul Suspect $2
Nova-111 $4
Renowned Explorers: International Society $3
ShadowGate $1
ShadowGate: MacVenture Series $1
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition $10
South Park: The Stick of Truth $5
Stikbold $1
Switchcars $1
The Magic Circle $5
Yosumin $1

WTB:

XBOX One Physical Copies
Rainbow Six Siege
The Elder Scrolls Online
Or maybe other Xbox One games, let me know what you got :)

I have done a bunch of transactions on here, but I don't think my feedback has been fully updated yet.

Thanks everyone!

Invis

WTS: Destiny Xbox One - $15 shipped

iPhone 4S AT&T 16GB Very Good Condition. Comes with original box and charger. - $85 shipped

WTB: The World's End / Hot Fuzz / Shaun of the Dead Trilogy Blu-ray

The Ultimate Matrix Collection Blu-ray

300 - The Complete Experience Blu-ray

Lunarian

Neo Member
WTB

**Anything FINAL FANTASY XI related. Not really looking for sealed physical copies. More so looking for the FFXI Nation Key Chains, Rings, Shadow Lord Statue, Tarutaru Figures, FFXI 2002 Special Art Box, Puzzle Board, promotional items (Posters, art boxes, etc.). Stuff that is kinda rare. I'm a huge FFXI fan and want to collect as much of this stuff as I can.**

Wind Waker HD Collector's Edition -Complete and undamaged-

Majora's Mask 3D Collector's Edition (I only want the BOX (Must be mint)...no figure or game.

Phantasy Star Online Ep 1&2 PLUS

NintendoFan

Neo Member
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/tXgGC9E.jpg[/img]

Ninja Turtles Glass Artwork. Measures 6" x 6" - $30 shipped

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/OqARRKd.jpg[/img]

Mario & Luigi Paper Jam Bros. EUR - $30 shipped

OR BOTH for $50 shipped

Sarcasm

I have PayPal but I do live in +8 timezone.

WTS:

These codes come from my wife's PC purchase:

• Counter Strike Global Offensive: $12.99

World of Tanks Promo:
  • 1x 500 in-game gold and 30 days of premium
  • 3x 5 days of premium and a tank garage slot

World of Warships

• 1x Grants ingame gold, premium time and spacial flag 4 pack

Now these are from Humble Bundle Monthly:

• Nova-111
  • The Magic Circle
  • Avalance 2: Super Avalanche

I also have a 5,000 YEN PSN CARD for sale!

AkumaNiko

PS4
Dragon Quest Heroes - $25 shipped
Witch and the hundred knight - $33 shipped
Megadimension neptunia - $45 shipped

Also have the newer Chromecast. 25 shipped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom