• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS

Quantum Break PC Code (when they get sent out) $35/£30 or an EU eShop code for Bravely Default (3DS).

Edit 90% got a buyer so it's on hold unless someone has more money than sense :p

Xevo

WTS some steam keys from bundles...

1$ each:
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Deponia
Mirrors Edge
Overlord
Super Meat Boy

2$ each:
Abyss Odyssey
Shadowrun Returns
Braid
Dead Space
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
outland se.
Quantum Conundrum
The Whispered World Special Edition
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Trine 2 complete
world of goo

3$ each:
Shadowrun Dragonfall
Magicka 2
Broken Age
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Hitman Absolution Elite Edition
Murdered: Soul Suspect
STRIDER™
The Last Remnant

4$ each:
Dreamfall Chapters
Resident Evil Revelations

Labadal

Selling keys from April's Humble Monthly.

Nuclear Throne - $2
Renowned Explorers: International Society - $2
Nova-111 - $2
The Magic Circle - $2
Avalance 2: Super Avalanche - $2
Stikbold - $2

From Humble Monthly (May)

Mad Max - $5

Want PayPal gift or buyer pays fees.

Humble Bundle Keys leftover

Nova-111 - $2
Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche - $2
Stikbold - $2

EDIT
Oh snap, Junior Status GONE!

New prices to celebrate!

Nova-111 - $1
Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche - $1

Stikbold - $1

Late night sexy edit
Rocket League $10
Portal 2 $4

Varg

Banned
WTS

500GB Black Matte PS4 system

Sony gold wireless headset

following games:
Rainbow Six Siege
Blops 3

Looking for 220 plus shipping . Shipping from NJ. Local pickup also available. PM me if interested or have any questions. PS4 is only a two months old.

isitstill

20160401_212518.jpg

WTT

I have a New 3DSXL, with Animal Crossing Happy Home installed (you can wipe the NNID if you want, the game will be gone if you do, at least I think that's how it works). It includes the box, manual, AR cards, and a copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf (cartridge, with box and manual). Charger is not included.

I'd like to trade this for $100 in PSN bucks and $30 of eshop credit. Basically $130 shipped with tracking, but if you've gotten a deal on these cards, it's even cheaper.

It's been a while since I've sold or traded anything on here, but I used to be on BST all the time. I've got a lot of feedback (gold seller, if I recall correctly), and am happy to answer any questions via PM.

There's a couple more pics of the system at coolcoolvideogame.blogspot.com if you're curious. Sorry about the bad lighting. Thanks for reading!

EDIT: SOLD. Thanks!

hollomat

Banned
WTS Humble Bundle Keys for Paypal

Nova-111 $2
The Magic Circle $2
Stikbold $2
Magicka 2 $2
Shadowrun Dragonfall DC $2
Avalanche 2 $1
This War of Mine $4

WTT:

Xbox edition of FFXV UCE for PS4 Edition of FFXV UCE.

So basically I fucked up because I didn't know about the 50 cent pre-authorization charge on SE's website and by the time I saw it, only the Xbox edition was available and I panicked and I preordered it. I don't even have an Xbox so I'm hoping some kind soul who maybe has both systems and a PS4 preorder will trade with me. I know it's a long way off and this is a risky trade on both sides cuz of the expense involved but I'm willing to give it a try if you are.

spineduke

Unconfirmed Member
WTT/WTS:
$20 PC Rainbow 6 Siege code from the HyperX bundle - I don't have Paypal, so I'll be happy to trade for a 20$ equivalent gift game on Steam instead.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/pTa4X8C.jpg[/img]

here's a list of stuff i'm currently interested in:

Factorio
Samorost 3

Geneijin

WTS

500GB Black Matte PS4 system

Sony gold wireless headset

following games:
Rainbow Six Siege
Blops 3

Looking for 220 plus shipping . Shipping from NJ. Local pickup also available. PM me if interested or have any questions. PS4 is only a two months old.
The PS4 from the Blops 3 bundle? Damn, that's a fine deal... Tempting me.

Does anyone know how the free Windows 10 Quantum Break will work using my situation below?

I preordered the Xbox One version of Quantum Break directly from the Xbox Marketplace. My preorder and confirmed purchase should entitle me to AW AMERICAN NIGHTMARE, ALAN WAKE(360) and QUANTUM BREAK for Windows 10.

I received a code for AW AMERICAN NIGHTMARE about a week ago but that is it up until the time I post this. My main question is how will I get the Windows 10 version? Will it be tied directly to my account or will I be sent a code so theoretically I could give or sell it to someone else?

I ask this question here because if I do get a code I will probably be selling here pretty cheap. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Corpekata

Banned
Does anyone know how the free Windows 10 Quantum Break will work using my situation below?

I preordered the Xbox One version of Quantum Break directly from the Xbox Marketplace. My preorder and confirmed purchase should entitle me to AW AMERICAN NIGHTMARE, ALAN WAKE(360) and QUANTUM BREAK for Windows 10.

I received a code for AW AMERICAN NIGHTMARE about a week ago but that is it up until the time I post this. My main question is how will I get the Windows 10 version? Will it be tied directly to my account or will I be sent a code so theoretically I could give or sell it to someone else?

I ask this question here because if I do get a code I will probably be selling here pretty cheap. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

IIRC they're supposed to send you a message on Live with the code, otherwise they would just promote it as crossbuy if it was an automated link.

WTS HORI Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Arcade Stick for PlayStation 3 + PC - $99 + S/H

Should work on PS4 games like USFIV, MKX, Skullgirls, and Street Fighter V!

Has a few hundred hours of fighting games under its belt, but is practically mint. Cable door is slightly loose, but still closes and holds in the USB cable perfectly fine.

I'm asking for $99 USD + shipping via PayPal.

The cat is probably not included.

I am located near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

PS1 GAMES
(All of these are black label, in good condition, and NTSCU unless stated otherwise)
Ghost in the Shell - $30
Strider 2 (comes with Strider as well) - $60
Crash 2 (holographic) - $15
Tomb Raider (Greatest Hits) - $5
Tekken 3 - $10
Syphon Filter - $5
Syphon Filter 2 - $5
Tenchu - $5
Tenchu 2 - $10
fear effect - $10
Tomb Raider II - $5
Tomb Raider III - $5
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (jewel case is cracked) - $5
Spyro 1+2 (in a 2 disc case that's labelled as Spyro 1, and Spyro 1 is scratched but still plays) - $25
Metal Gear Solid VR Missions (cracked jewel case) - $10

GENESIS/MD GAMES
TRUXTON (boxed, no manual, minor tear on spine) - $40

CONTROLLERS
Skyward Sword Limited Edition Wii Remote Motion Plus - $40
USB Nintendo 64 controller - $15

AMIIBO
All are loose unless stated otherwise. Prices are $5 plus whatever shipping.
Mega Man

Note that all my prices are USD unless stated otherwise, and shipping is not included in the prices. Prices aren't necessarily firm, and I'll be more inclined to go down on some if you're buying a few things.

I use PayPal for payment.

PM me if you're interested! I tried to undercut every eBay/Amazon.com price I could find.

You can also PM me for pics.

WTB:
Final Fantasy XV Collector's Edition for PS4 at regular price. Hoping someone pre-ordered and decided they didn't want? I pre-ordered right after they went up, but just now got an email saying that unfortunately they ran out of stock.

Voidguts

WTS Humbly Monthly stuff I already own/am not interested in. Paypal gift or pay fees, please.

STEAM KEYS:
Nuclear Throne - $3
This War of Mine - $3
South Park: Stick of Truth - $3
GRAV - $3
Renowned Explorers: International Society - $3
Dust: An Elysian Tail - $3
Bastion - 3$
LIMBO - 3$

warheat

[H] Paypal & PC Games

Resident Evil 4/5/6 pack
Far Cry franchise pack
Evolve Preorder Edition
Skyrim Legendary Edition
Kingdom of Amalur Collection (Base + ALL DLC)
BattleField Bad Company 2
Assassin's Creed 3
Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry
Watch Dogs Complete
BulletStorm
Witcher 2
Dragon Age Ultimate
GTA Collection
Dungeon Siege Collection
Bioshock Triple Pack (1, 2, and Infinite)

[W] Last Of Us Remastered

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Does anyone want Dark Souls III: Collectors Edition for the PlayStation 4? I have it preordered on Amazon but I'm just getting it for the PC. PM me and the preorder spot is yours if you've been a good steward of BST GAF. Obviously, you'll pay for the game itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom