• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |Mafia OT| The Night Brims With Defiled Scum

Fine - but I don't agree with all of this. I would argue that a Mafia would be ardently defending themselves instead of what he did:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=206585275&postcount=501

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=206586215&postcount=504

I do believe that he is a townie with an expendable power (like mine). It's the only way his posts make any sense at all. Currently he is the top vote right now and I can only assume that the mafia are out in force right now which is why he's the top vote. I'm 99% sure he's town and we need to get votes off of him.

Nudull or Mazre.
Thanks for sticking up for me, chair. I'm actually really sorry I hounded you on Day 1. And I'm also (less) sorry I hounded you, today. I was nervous about a vigilante and nervous about the very real possibility of a serial killer. But I see clearly, my brain has been lined with eyes, and you have remarkably good judgment.

How do you feel about Verelios?

I'm also leaning kris town right now because his play just isn't very measured, but I feel obligated to mention that not defending yourself is itself a defense, as squidy is accusing mazre of doing.
I figured that if I just ignored Ezekel, his arguments wouldn't stick. It worked!

Haly should stop spinning things to fit his narrative.

I'm honestly leaning more to a Haly lynch than Verelios.

It's so obvious what Haly's plan today for scum is; damage control.
There's no way Haly and Verelios are aligned because Verelios voted for him Day 1 and he was very close to getting lynched. I think we should lynch Verelios first, and then see what that tells us about Haly. My prediction is V: scum, H: town. But this does give us a very good experiment.

Palmer_v1

I believe you should receive a modkill for this level of disrespect. Aside from the fact that usually only scum go for personal attacks outside of game behavior, you are a season mod and should be leading by example when it comes to acceptable behavior and following of rules.

I am going to go do something productive with my personal time. I don't expect to return for day end. I won't move my vote. If you all want to vote me out for demanding to be treated with respect, feel free. I'll consider returning on day three if I'm not dead.

Apologies. I did miss that post previously. I was doing it to annoy you, but didn't realize nicknames were that sensitive of an issue for you.

Behold Mazre in Day 2.

Wow so townie, much town, wow.
Now I am telling every townie that mafia is working to secure the vote they want today because they're behind. Except most of you seem to know that I'm town and I'm the only one really working to get Mazre lynched. this man is SCUM scum to the core of his being and if you lynch him today we'll go up 2.

Weemad pays lip service to the idea but chooses to fuck off onto other targets. Kris' vote was shortlived.
Like yesterday mazre has voted on kris who is once again leading in the vote count. He's on another bandwagon, at least this time he realized he needed to put a bit of an explanation.
He mostly doesn't show up to do anything at all, but when he does his entire defense is incredibly weak and nonsensical and relies on the fact that most people aren't really paying attention. Don't be the townie that mislynches because he just isn't paying attention.
THIS MAN IS SCUM and he is living on borrowed time, every mislynch before we get rid of this clown is a win for the scum team.

Lynching Kris would be a mistake, kris contributed in a push against our only confirmed scum yesterday and you can bet that mafia voted for him at some point during the day. It is honestly downright stupid to think that on day 1 we were choosing between 2 targets that were both on the same scum team. Is it possible kris is not town? yes that's possible but it's unlikely that he's a member of the healing church.

You make an interesting argument
marze being inactive isn't much evidence but looking at D1 votes again Ri did vote for kris which unless he was faking it so get the pressure off of kris back means kris is clear (for now).
so my scum list for now are:
Marze (he's been trying to accuse other while offering little defense for himself)
Haly ( Ri defended him in D1)
Kristoffer (he moved to number 3 for now still here because he's acting very suspicious )
i'am willing to help lynch Marze because my case against haly and kris is weak

Vote: Mazre

Palmer_v1

Oh shit! Seath and I finally get to vote for the same person. I finally checked the scum thread, so now we're coordinating.

Vote: Verelios

My reasons are the same as always. Day 1 was littered with his noncommittal voting and new-player theatrics. He slinked in the shadows and offered nothing of worth. Day 2 rolled around, and I hit him hard. This shook him, so he has contributed more, with the sole purpose of discrediting me. Rookie mistake. This is scum, so let's get the job done and tag and bag him.

If I cannot secure a Verelios lynch today, I will switch to Mazre. But I urge everyone to strongly consider this choice.

Scum reads:
- Verelios
- Flame_ac
- Palmer_v1
- Mazre

lol, are you fucking serious?

So you're surely town in this scenario, right? That means I, as a member of the Scum team, decided to protect you, a townie, while simultaneously killing a teammate, or an enemy scum(which I couldn't have known for sure). How in the hell does D1 play out in your head with me as scum? The only way my actions make sense as scum, is if I was protecting a teammate.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You're clearly laying the foundation for a long-term defense Palmer you don't fool me!!!

Palmer_v1

You're clearly laying the foundation for a long-term defense Palmer you don't fool me!!!

It fucking blows my mind. The only Palmer=scum narratives that make sense are ones where I had a teammate about to be lynched, and so I threw ri'orius firmly under the bus. This narrative also only works in a world where we had multiple scum teams, cause lynching ri'orius to protect kriss/haly/freak is kinda pointless, so they'll still be under suspicion the next day anyway, while ri'orius probably wouldn't have.

I don't feel very good about voting for either Kristoffer or Mazre.
I still don't like Kris's play style, it's too frenetic, but I'm not reading him as scum.
Mazre I have almost no read on at all and today I'd rather vote on someone

I'm reading you almost exactly the same way. For what it's worth I think my points about you were worth highlighting on D1, I backed off after you explained your reasoning.

So why MickD? I have him in a similar group to Mazre, I have no real read on him, some weirdness (wheelchair posts, voting after the buzzer) but no real pull in either direction yet. That said I'd probably rather he went than the current frontrunners.

Magnum has made excuses for his inactivity, I'm not going to waste another vote on him today but if he sticks around I'll be wary.

Verelios has been seeming a bit over defensive, even when it's not that necessary. He's also been posting more but without much content. It's really hard to read between just new and scum deciding/being told to play like he's new.

Vote: Verelios

I won't fight a verelios lynch, and will actively push for it if MickD is not a viable option, depending on who else is up.

I'm not reading much from him but at least Kristoffer is active. We seem to have a problem with inactives in general.

lol, are you fucking serious?

So you're surely town in this scenario, right? That means I, as a member of the Scum team, decided to protect you, a townie, while simultaneously killing a teammate, or an enemy scum(which I couldn't have known for sure). How in the hell does D1 play out in your head with me as scum? The only way my actions make sense as scum, is if I was protecting a teammate.

Yeah - I don't know why he put you in there. You and SquidyJ are my top towns right now. Mistake?

not sure how a haly quote got in there but it did. sorry! I'm about to play some dota 2 - ill pop back in after a match to see how the votes are swinging. Don't do anything stupid guys. Mazre, Verelios or Nudull are good options.

MickD

tumblr_inline_nvmjve2wnS1rg4geg_540.jpg

Nudull

Banned
I didn't want to throw a vote on Kris again, but it seems likely that a lynching will happen for him tonight. Why not, I suppose.

VOTE: kristoffer

Kalor

I'm going to go over to a Mazre vote since MickD properly isn't happening today. I know I said that I wouldn't vote for him earlier but seeing all of Mazre's posts from today in Squidy's last post showed me just how little they've said today.

I don't think Kris is mafia though. I feel like if he was then someone would have surely told him to play less erratically. All he is doing is drawing attention to himself with his playstyle.

I didn't want to throw a vote on Kris again, but it seems likely that a lynching will happen for him tonight. Why not, I suppose.

You don't want to vote him, but you're voting him anyway? He wasn't even the vote leader before your vote.

Camjo-Z

Not feeling a Verelios lynch. He seems like he's in that phase where he doesn't know how to balance between offense and defense without looking overly desperate, and much like MickD I can't imagine a scum team letting a newbie run wild the way he has been.

Mazre on the other hand is playing like he's new when he's not. Popping in when his name is mentioned, paying just enough lip service to make it seem like he's involved. Of the trains currently on their way to the station, I feel confident riding this one.

VOTE: Mazre

Vote: Camjo-Z

I asked you to prove me wrong earlier this morning. Nothing?

One, no you didn't, and two, if you can think of a way for me to "prove you wrong" that doesn't involve making a stupid D2 roleclaim to appease one person, I'd love to hear it.

How in the hell does D1 play out in your head with me as scum?
Wow! Sorry. I don't know why I said that. I was residually cautious because of how often you and squidyj sparred in Day 1. But that probably just makes you both town more than anything.

Wow. Freakinchair, you are right. Healing church really can't afford to lose another one tonight, I guess. If this doesn't convince the remainder of you that there is a coordinated effort to hang me, I don't know what will.
Best show.

Day 2 votes

mazre (8)
squidyj 602 (648)
squidyj 704
flame_ac 790
kristoffer 815 (868)
haly 897
freakinchair 900
kalor 915
roytheone 916
camjo-z 919
ii-vanguard-ii 905

kristoffer (4)
haly 612 (749)
verelios 774
mazre 795
ii-vanguard-ii 802 (905)
camjo-z 837 (857)
flatearthpandas 869
nudull 914

never forever (0)
palmer_v1 613 (879)
haly 832 (897)

kalor (0)
zippedpinhead 619 (718)

squidyj (0)
camjo-z 627 (837)

seath (0)
seath 634 (649)
squidyj 648 (704)

verelios (3)
kristoffer 639 (730)
seath 881
kristoffer 884
johnnyquicknives 898

nudull (2)
seath 649 (753)
freakinchair 697 (900)
kristoffer 868 (884)
never forever 918
crimsonfist 920

mickd (1)
kalor 679 (915)
camjo-z 837 (837)
palmer_v1 879

weemadarthur (0)
roytheone 680 (916)

hobohodo (1)
zippedpinhead 718
kristoffer 730 (747)

freakinchair (0)
kristoffer 747 (761)
kristoffer 761 (798)

haly (0)
seath 753 (881)

ii-vanguard-ii (0)
weemadarthur 770 (806)

neverforever (0)
haly 800 (832)

magnumboy20xx (0)
weemadarthur 806 (829)

zippedpinhead (0)
weemadarthur 829 (858)

palmer_v1 (1)
weemadarthur 858

flame_ac (0)
palmer_v1 879 (879)

camjo-z (1)
mickd 904

Palmer and Kris playing opposite games.

You dare to question me?? You scum piece of shit.
Viting for me? Hello Mr. Townie! Aren't you looking fine this evening.

I wonder which is less useful.

Need to review Mazre real quick. Squid's insistence there gives me pause.

Holy shit, we have 40 minutes?!

I'm going to make the case for voting Verelios over Mazre. I would much prefer this for a variety of reasons:

- Mazre was inactive on Day 1. Verelios was actively disinterested, despite being present. One is a greater sin than the other.
- Mazre has no known connections, primarily because he doesn't post. Like, shame on him, totally, but we already know that Verelios a) voted consistently against Haly b) is always up my ass and c) seems to have a tenuous connection with nudull. That's a lot of information gleaned if (when) verelios flips scum! It clears my name so you assholes can finally lay off, it indicts nudull, it probably clears haly, and it still lets you guys go after Mazre in the future. Like, wow.
- Verelios is very defensive! He's contributed almost nothing in the way of outing suspicious players and has hyperfocused on slandering me. This proves he has an AGENDA. To make matters stickier, nudull joined the fray. Mazre, on the other hand... Seems to have no agenda at all.
- Mazre is inactive. Do you really think he'd be inactive if he'd been given an exciting scum role?

My fear is that everyone here is chasing inactives instead of going after scummy behavior. Do you really want to squander your lead?

Kalor

Holy shit, we have 40 minutes?!

I'm going to make the case for voting Verelios over Mazre. I would much prefer this for a variety of reasons:

- Mazre was inactive on Day 1. Verelios was actively disinterested, despite being present. One is a greater sin than the other.
- Mazre has no known connections, primarily because he doesn't post. Like, shame on him, totally, but we already know that Verelios a) voted consistently against Haly b) is always up my ass and c) seems to have a tenuous connection with nudull. That's a lot of information gleaned if (when) verelios flips scum! It clears my name so you assholes can finally lay off, it indicts nudull, it probably clears haly, and it still lets you guys go after Mazre in the future. Like, wow.
- Verelios is very defensive! He's contributed almost nothing in the way of outing suspicious players and has hyperfocused on slandering me. This proves he has an AGENDA. To make matters stickier, nudull joined the fray. Mazre, on the other hand... Seems to have no agenda at all.
- Mazre is inactive. Do you really think he'd be inactive if he'd been given an exciting scum role?

My fear is that everyone here is chasing inactives instead of going after scummy behavior. Do you really want to squander your lead?

What if our alleged vigilante shot either Mazre or Verelios? Whoever doesn't survive the day.

Not feeling the Mazre lynch, personally. Would feel Verelios before that. Nudull before that.

Hobo hasn't posted in a week now. I get that replacements are short. What is our other option? Modkills?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Hobo was already replaced by Flame_AC.

Verelios

Kristoffer probably isn't going to get lynched today. Just as well I guess, because while I don't think he's town, I'm not sure if he's neutral or mafia. Calling it, Roytheone, Squidyj, Palmer deflect attention and start to call for votes in final hour.
I won't say much, other than if I get lynched today, I hope everyone votes Kristoffer next day phase. Even if I'm leading, I won't suddenly change my vote because 1) I'm not sure of anyone else and 2) Kristoffer is SCUM SCUM SCUM trying to deflect votes.

Someone said that I was dick riding Kristoffer all day. Never been told that beforw, but I agree, I'm dick riding him and if I had a chance I'd do it again. Why pussyfoot around inactives and take cheap shots when there's someone dangerous right in the open.

Anyway, I already knew that a Kristoffer lynch wasn't going to happen today, too many people are undecided by his vague behavior. But I have to say, when I'm lynched, definitely look at him first.

What if our alleged vigilante shot either Mazre or Verelios? Whoever doesn't survive the day.
Oh. Uh. That's a good deal, too! Doing a lynch gives information that a night kill won't, however. I want to see if nudull sticks with his pal to the very end.

I don't think I trust chairs claim enough to rely on that.

It's not really the intention but verelios' post is actually backing up kris in that it his flip gives us a lot more to look at.

roytheone

I am always hesitant to tell pr what to do, since scum still has a lot of their pr, and it wouldn't surprise me if they have a pr that they could use to take advantage of an agreed pr target.

Nudull

Banned
Scum feeling the heat because of a sudden surge in mazre votes?

vote: mazre

I can't read much off of Mazre, considering the inactivity (which is the big thing everyone's focusing on). Verelios may be a valid option as well, but I feel uncomfortable with siding with certain members on here. Any of the others I would've considered would be a wasted vote at this point in the day.

If you have a vote on me right now, you need to decide if you'd rather see Mazre or Verelios lynched today. Those are our only options.

If you're not sure think about what you'll learn from a lynch on the front runners as well. Mazer is kind of a non-entity at this point, it's not ideal for the game but it could lead to a third day with very little to go on.
Both kris and verelios will point towards others.

Palmer_v1

If Mazre flips town, please kill/lynch Verelios, and if he also flips town, get Kriss.

If Mazre flips scum, then I got nothing. This just seems too easy.

Mazre

VOTE: Verelios

Preservation vote.

Remember guys shouting louder and more repeatedly makes you most correct. Best of luck.

Palmer_v1

If you're not sure think about what you'll learn from a lynch on the front runners as well. Mazer is kind of a non-entity at this point, it's not ideal for the game but it could lead to a third day with very little to go on.
Both kris and verelios will point towards others.

Definitely watch this guy and me, I guess, if Mazre flips scum.

Top Bottom