• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic season 6 |OT| Six seasons and a movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Equestria Girls: The Legend of Everfree is coming to Netflix on October 1st.

Trailer

Man, Dougworld seems to be this magic dumping ground for Equestrian villains.
Well, given that the first two movies were fucking terrible, I"m hedging my bets that this one will be fucking terrible.

Will still hijack my roommates Netflix account to watch it because I do not value my free time though.

You know if
hippogriffs
do indeed appear in the MLP Movie, then I better see the Mane 6
bow before the supposed hippogriff queen bows back to accept the Mane 6 like in Harry Potter
lol.

In regards to Legend of Everfree: Yeah, it would once again baffle me if Gaia Everfree turned out to be yet another banished creature from Equestria (makes me question just how competent Starswirl is with handling threats (if it is him, that is), then again not many want to see the comics as canon). But nonetheless looking forward to October 1st.

From IDW Kids' Comic Con panel,
* The Rainbow Dash / Little Strongheart Friends Forever issue will have some pages with art like the ones on the right in this image.
IMG_1817.jpg

* Issue #34 of Friends Forever will team up Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich.
IMG_1818.jpg

* And most interestingly, we're getting a Discord origin story.

Also, first bit of fanart for Songbird Serenade, though it doesn't have the insane hair.
SiabyAllysterBlack1469399350511.png

By the way, I think I've figured out what's up with her: ED got confused. The Hippo Queen thing is probably unrelated to Songbird, and she's just there to copy how Zootopia included a popstar as a minor character.

Friendship is Magic #44 - Ponies of the Dark Water part 2
This was a pretty fun chapter. I got a kick out of the reference to Plato's Republic at the start. It was amusing seeing everyone but Rainbow and Applejack act evil. I particularly laughed at Rarity getting upset at the dress with shoulder pads.

Is Twilight is wearing a black scarf a reference to something? I'm amused that Vinyl getting hit by the evil water gave her her old fanon red eyes, before "A Canterlot Wedding" made them officially magenta. Also, I guess confirmation that she simply chooses not to speak in the show, but can if she wants / turns evil.

There's an art mistake on page 15, where Fluttershy's eyes return to their normal blue. There are also a few other instances where evil characters don't have red eyes, but this is notable for being on the same page as a panel with red eyes.

There was another Strawberry Shortcake sample at the end (online, at least), this time of issue 4 instead of the first. Amy Mebberson's art is good, even if the characters have heads that are a bit too big. Still not interested in it.

==

Previously, "The Fault in Our Cutie Marks" was listed for an upcoming DVD. It's been removed, replaced with "On Your Marks".

Possible synopsis found on Yahoo search
18. Buckball Season - September 3
Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy turn out to be Ponyville's best buckball players; Applejack and Rainbow Dash agree to coach them against Appleoosa.

I'm guessing Pinkie is good at dodging due to her Pinkie Sense, and Fluttershy is good at tackling due to her bear wrestling. If they go to Appleoosa for the game, that could be why the Main 6 are gone in the previous episode. This could be a fun episode.

==

Reminder that pony is returning tomorrow! And it's a Rainbow Dash episode!
small.gif

Fun fact, by the end of this episode, Twilight will officially have been an alicorn for more episodes than she was a unicorn. Similarly, she became an alicorn roughly 2 years and 4 months (and 6 days) after the first episode, and so that time after February 16, 2013 ("Magical Mystery Cure") would be June 22, 2015, meaning she had been an alicorn longer than a unicorn in terms of time since then. And by sheer coincidence, the episode that aired closest to that day is "Princess Spike".

And Pinkie Pie Says Goodnight is back! Though it's being done by Silver Quill now instead of the original creator. For those unfamiliar, from season 2 through partway into 4 (IIRC), these were made before every episode.

UberTag

Reminder that pony is returning tomorrow! And it's a Rainbow Dash episode!
small.gif
I'm a little cheesed they don't make more of an effort to show Starlight Glimmer interacting with the rest of the group. I'm not saying they should throw the Mane 6 dynamic into upheaval or anything but I'd still prefer to see her "around" or attempting to socialize instead of being slotted off in her own teacher/pupil episodes with Twilight like they've done with Discord or the Cutie Mark Crusaders. It also hurts that we don't exactly have much in the way of clarity on what she does outside of the episodes where she's featured unless they've delved into that in the comics (which I don't follow).

I'm a little cheesed they don't make more of an effort to show Starlight Glimmer interacting with the rest of the group. I'm not saying they should throw the Mane 6 dynamic into upheaval or anything but I'd still prefer to see her "around" or attempting to socialize instead of being slotted off in her own teacher/pupil episodes with Twilight like they've done with Discord or the Cutie Mark Crusaders. It also hurts that we don't exactly have much in the way of clarity on what she does outside of the episodes where she's featured unless they've delved into that in the comics (which I don't follow).

Like with Princess Twilight, they probably didn't want to make it seem like the series was going to shift focus to be about Starlight. There were several people concerned with the Main Six becoming the Main Seven, and comparing Starlight's introduction to how sitcoms will add unfitting new characters to the main cast as they get older (ex: Cousin Oliver in The Brady Bunch), so downplaying her can calm these fears. But also like Princess Twilight, they perhaps went too far with the downplaying and aren't focusing on this change enough. Still, there's over half a season left, so maybe we'll have Starlight interact other main characters.

As for the comics, they lag behind the show in terms of major developments. I expect we won't see Starlight in the comics until after the end of this season.

draetenth

I liked this episode, definitely better than the first Daring Do episode (though tbh I can't remember much from that.

Random thoughts off the top of my head:

All I could hear from the guest actor was Remy from Ratatouille (which iirc he voiced).

The convention and interaction between ponies was good.

I couldn't help, but watch the worker pony behind RD and the new guy (quibble?) work as they talked over... smoothies (i think). She was even selling carrots like hot dogs.

Facial expressions were pretty good throughout the episode imo (Quibble had some really nice ones, but so did RD and I think Daring Do had one or two).

Loved the nod to Indian Jones and the Last Crusade (I think that was the one, and yes I know Daring Do and the episode is already a nod) with the whole "go around, go over thing" which happened when Indiana Jones was being chased during that movie.

Also, the previews have made me hyped for two of the episodes -
both Spike looking episodes - the Changeling one (I believe Spike even refers to the Changeling as a she) and what I guess is the Dungeons and Dragon episode with Spike, Discord, and Big Mac (looks like Discord can help make it real - good thing that I believe there is such a thing as wild mages in D & D).

Whoa whaaa-the show's back already?! I haven't been in the loop so this was a pleasant surprise. And Patton Oswalt does a voice on the episode?! This was much better than the first Daring Do episode. Also LOL @ the Daring Do body pillow

I think this episode started getting good once they were in the temple. Quibble is the fan who can point out the cliches and obvious solutions to puzzles (though I'm surprised Daring Do doesn't recognize the tropes herself). This all does remind me of the whole Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull issue.

Episode was kind of lame but Patton was fucking awesome as Quibble.

I never liked the whole "DARING DO IS REAL" thing they did, what, last season? It's just...stupid. That being said, Quibble bitching about unrealistic plots when he lives in fucking Equestria is equally absurd.

But goddamn did Patton do an amazing job here!

Does this mean you liked the third movie then? (Yeah, this is #4.)
There was a third movie? What came after Rainbow Rocks?

Surprised that the newest episode is already on Netflix the same day it aired. Will definitely be doing some binge watching soon, in conjunction with Daredevil season 2 (only watched 2 episodes so far) and Pokemon XY. Plus I'm considering checking out "Stranger Things" that loads of folks on Twitter were talking about.

And 3rd Equestria Girls film is actually titled "Friendship Games."

PaulloDEC

I really enjoyed this one, certainly a bunch more than I did the first Daring Do story.

Patton was terrific as Quibble, and having the character be constantly questioning all the adventure tropes throughout the episode kept things funny and interesting. I also found his introduction hanging out with Dash to be really cute.
If that ain't a viable ship, I dunno what is.

Also, oh my god:

looooolmas3y.gif

I think this episode started getting good once they were in the temple. Quibble is the fan who can point out the cliches and obvious solutions to puzzles (though I'm surprised Daring Do doesn't recognize the tropes herself). This all does remind me of the whole Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull issue.

Yeah, I think that was absolutely what they were going for. It helpfully applies to any series that has an "old stuff and new stuff" divide though.

Surprised that the newest episode is already on Netflix the same day it aired. Will definitely be doing some binge watching soon, in conjunction with Daredevil season 2 (only watched 2 episodes so far) and Pokemon XY. Plus I'm considering checking out "Stranger Things" that loads of folks on Twitter were talking about.

Definitely watch Stranger Things, show is fantastic.

This was a fun and enjoyable episode, and certainly better overall than "Daring Don't".

Haha, oh wow, I can't believe they included gags about body pillows. Quibble's, well, quibbles were amusing, and there were a lot of nice expressions. I thought the crocodile was pretty neat. It's interesting that the ancient ruins appeared to depict Nightmare Moon. If they were made a thousand years ago, it makes you wonder about the state of Equestria and any surrounding civilizations at that time.

It's nice that Cabelleron is appreciated in-universe. I like that he sees this convention and all these cosplayers, but somehow doesn't get that Daring publishes her adventures in a book and that's why they know details about them.

I really liked the moral, that disagreeing about the quality of something doesn't mean you can't be friends or at least friendly. Certainly something the Internet can learn.

If there's one thing I'm disappointed about, it's that it didn't go quite as meta as I would have liked. I'm sure someone could stretch Quibble's comments to apply to MLP:FiM, but I would have liked a joke like him complaining about Daring being made princess of some tribe but then ponies in that tribe proceeding not to treat her as special except when they do, or at least a reference to Dash being included in the book from "Daring Don't".

EDIT:
For the life of me, I can't remember that pillow scene. I must have blinked or something . >.>

There was also another scene where one of Caballeron's henchmen is carrying a body pillow.

That was a really fun episode. I too wasn't a big fan of Daring Don't mostly with just the idea of making Daring Do real, but I really liked this. Mostly for Patton Oswalt, I loved his long rant during the credits.

And speaking of blink and missing it. I can't believe I didn't notice this

c93.png

Also, I was surprised my sister gushed so much over Quibble and Dash being together. So unlike her, but I imagine she's not alone.

The fact that this episode mostly took place at a convention (with a kiosk selling honest-to-god body pillows to boot) has one of my friends suspecting that the writers have started coming up with this stuff on dares. lol

Village

patton did great his character however made the sin of saying something can't be realistic in magic land

You live in a a with demon attacks, Inscet pony attacks , run by gods, in which one time they fought and one got trapped on the moon. What do you mean none of its in the realm of reality? The concept of some woman going on an adventure seems way more mundane than... the entire world this book exists in. There is a Forrest people regularly avoid because frigging monsters live in. Dragons exist, what? They live on a planet where one diety raises the sun, the other raises the moon and the stars in the sky. The concept of a woman going for a walk, finding a cave taking a gold thing out of a cave and punching a couple people in the face for it seems like a sunday afternoon here.

The episode is fun, that thing just had me like " wut"

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
The fact that this episode mostly took place at a convention (with a kiosk selling honest-to-god body pillows to boot) has one of my friends suspecting that the writers have started coming up with this stuff on dares. lol

Quibble not liking everything after the first trilogy and saying "there are no other books" is pretty on the nose for fan behavior in the real world. This is definitely the kind of stuff aimed at parents and bronies that the kids aren't going to understand.

patton did great his character however made the sin of saying something can't be realistic in magic land

You live in a a with demon attacks, Inscet pony attacks , run by gods, in which one time they fought and one got trapped on the moon. What do you mean none of its in the realm of reality? The concept of some woman going on an adventure seems way more mundane than... the entire world this book exists in. There is a Forrest people regularly avoid because frigging monsters live in. Dragons exist, what? They live on a planet where one diety raises the sun, the other raises the moon and the stars in the sky. The concept of a woman going for a walk, finding a cave taking a gold thing out of a cave and punching a couple people in the face for it seems like a sunday afternoon here.

The episode is fun, that thing just had me like " wut"

Ah, but the thing Quibble found unrealistic in the books was the stuntwork, not the monsters, other than the fact that Daring kept running into similar ones.

Who is this?

The scene was a reference to Wes Anderson's The Grand Budapest Hotel.
medium.jpeg

And for the record, Patton Oswald tweeted that there was a reference to that movie in this episode, so it's definitely intentional.

Ogodei

This episode was really good, the best of the show in the latter seasons balances self-awareness without going too far into outright fanservice (although only Slice of Life really did that).

I too can barely remember the other Daring Do episode (not the original one, the one with the real Daring).

Episode roundup.

NOTES
vlcsnap-2016-07-31-10h14m43s184.png

This crocodile monster is a Cipactli, a creature from Aztec mythology.

Also, Dash never did get Twilight's book signed by A.K. Yearling...

SCREENSHOTS
Background ponies. Cute filly; carrot server hates her job; interesting hair style on the left and carrot server smiling (remember, you can adjust the URL s240 part to a larger value to get a bigger picture); blank flank, what people feared Quibble would look like, and apparently Nathan Drake; bad hair dye job.
small.png
thumb.png
vlcsnap-2016-07-30-19h41m20s264.png
vlcsnap-2016-07-30-19h40m18s026.png
vlcsnap-2016-07-30-18h59m25s297.png

Great Ahuizotl costume (possible reference to that one Celestia costume?); Derpy as Caballeron; Funko pop and vinyl figures; plushies; a look at the ruin carvings.
vlcsnap-2016-07-30-19h53m51s996.png
vlcsnap-2016-07-30-20h09m54s492.png
vlcsnap-2016-07-30-19h04m52s523.png
thumb.png
vlcsnap-2016-07-31-10h22m40s925.png

Faces.
vlcsnap-2016-07-30-19h00m59s702.png
vlcsnap-2016-07-31-09h48m33s871.png
vlcsnap-2016-07-31-09h52m50s442.png
vlcsnap-2016-07-31-09h53m40s008.png
vlcsnap-2016-07-31-09h59m01s441.png
vlcsnap-2016-07-31-10h19m49s055.png
vlcsnap-2016-07-31-10h54m06s274.png

GIFS
Happy Dash face; out of context; booping gone too far; smugness in gif form
thumb.gif
thumb.gif
thumb.gif
thumb.gif

And edit, Dash blows everything up.

FANWORKS
Fan Discussion
Frenemies
Fans
RDCon
The Real Strange Cipactli
FanDiscussionbyTheRandomJoyrider1469923293928.png
EpisodeSpeedpaintFrenemiesbySilFoe1469923295831.jpg
8.png
13.png
14.png

First bit of fanart for "Carrot Bun"
Pokemon sprite
small.png
small.png

There's fan art based on the body pillows, but I probably shouldn't post those.

Comics.
A Daring Do Cosplay: Too Good?
Twist about Quibble (apparently exclusive to Derpibooru)

It's a huge shame, but MrPoniator, who made all of those sprite animations, is no longer making fanart.

Village

Ah, but the thing Quibble found unrealistic in the books was the stuntwork, not the monsters, other than the fact that Daring kept running into similar ones.
But everyone in this world unrealistic ammounts of damage. Like is waterfall more or leas powerful than a magic blast?

I find this sort of thing hilarious

Also unrelated filthy rich is the best

Jay RaR

Pretty good episode.

Much better than Daring Don't although I don't like the idea of Daring being real. Quibble was pretty hilarious but sometimes his ramblings can be a tad bit overbearing. Too bad Twilight couldn't fangirl with Dash at this con and Quibble had to take her place lol.

The stuff we saw at the con was pretty ridiculous lmao, especially Ditzy and that body pillow.

No date yet (the date listed is July 31), but the synopsis of "The Fault in Our Cutie Marks" is finally out.

The Fault in Our Cutie Marks
An enthusiastic young griffin asks the Crusaders to help her get her very own Cutie Mark; the Crusaders encounter a seemingly impossible problem.

We heard about this story at a Comic Con months ago, and the griffon is named Gabby.

There's this picture from the MLP Gameloft Facebook page, and people suspect the small griffon is Gabby.
small.jpeg

Also, I forgot to post this earlier. A random activity book has a picture of Las Pegasus, and it looks like it might be an Applejack episode. It also mentions that Twilight and Fluttershy take part in a Wonderbolts training camp in another episode.
index.jpg

This seems to confirm the second leaked episode list.
19. Buck Ball Season
20. Viva Las Pegasus
21. Every Little Thing She Does
22. PPOV
23. Where the Apple Lies
24. Top Bolt
25. To Where and Back Again Part 1
26. To Where and Back Again Part 2

First preview clip for Legend of Everfree is up.

Titled '
Midnight Sparkle
Returns'

That clip was surprisingly creepy. Also, considering she's outright mentioned in the synopsis, I don't think that's a spoiler, though I'll leave it up to everyone else.

On a related note, DHX is looking for a 2D character designer specifically for the "My Little Pony, Equestria Girls" team (it's unclear if this means both or just Equestria Girls), which is a sure sign that at least Equestria Girls will still be going on for a while.

Also, I might as well post some post-episode comics.
Yeah! Daring D... Oh
Master of Ships

UberTag

Today's episode came off as rather rehashed and unoriginal... especially seeing how the clear solution as soon as it became obvious that the older sisters were monopolizing the creative direction would be to switch partners (Bloom teams up with Dash, Sweetie teams up with AJ, Scoots teams up with Rarity). At least then they might have been more receptive to the Crusaders' respective contributions.

The star of the episode was Cheerilee in her cheerleading outfit. That and Derpy besting Rarity in a creative derby cart competition as a filly.

This episode was alright. It's big downfall, I feel, was that it didn't get nearly wacky enough with the races. Plus, why even race the carts that aren't built for speed? And why did the track have so many intersections?

Still, there were fun moments. Dash's flashback was cute, and it even had music that sounded a bit like what you'd hear in Mario Kart. I liked that it's now canon that Scootaloo likes chickens. The song was catchy. Plus, Derpy winning most original cart in Rarity's flashback.

While Applejack has always cared about tradition, this is the most insistent she's ever been about tradition being better, to my recollection. I actually think it's a nice bit of characterization that she's so much more insistent about this children's competition than anything else. I find it amusing that everyone else was so sure that the Apples will win "most traditional" and/or don't care at all about that reward that no one else even tried.

Concerning why the CMC didn't switch partners, this is the first time their "sisters" have ever been such a bad match for them (in a case where they actually wanted to participate, unlike in "Sisterhooves Social"), so it wouldn't even occur to them. If you were in this situation at this age, with parents substituting for "sisters", would you have suggested switching partners with your friends? Plus, the "sisters" would have definitely resisted.

draetenth

Today's episode came off as rather rehashed and unoriginal... especially seeing how the obvious solution as soon as it became obvious that the older sisters were monopolizing the creative direction would be to switch partners (Bloom teams up with Dash, Sweetie teams up with AJ, Scoots teams up with Rarity). At least then they might have been more receptive to the Crusaders' respective contributions.

The star of the episode was Cheerilee in her cheerleading outfit. That and Derpy besting Rarity in a creative derby cart competition as a filly.

Yeah, I mostly agree with this (though I did enjoy it as a good, but not great episode), although I think Sigma makes a great point about why they didn't switch partners (and I felt bad for the CMC when they were trying to personalize their carts, but their partners kept undoing it).

Not only did I like Cheerilee's outfit, but I also enjoyed Rarity, AJ, and RD in their little outfits at the end of the episode.

I was curious though as to how the carts were working... like they were driving the cart on flat ground from a complete stop. Magic, I guess.

There were some more good expressions in the episode (Cheerilee had several throughout it, the ponies getting annoyed with Rarity using the cart's wings to block them, and the pony that walked faster than AJ's cart and looking at it).

Weird to see RD and Rarity reclined in the chairs while AJ was sitting like you would think a pony would (they did seem to make the watching ponies act more... pony-like during the song - jumping as you expect a pony would while singing "giddy-up").

I liked how RD had dark sunglasses while you could still see AJ's eyes through hers.

I figured that the drop off in posts here was just due to the quality of the episode, but some people on other boards that also had post drop offs suggested that the Olympics played a part. Would you guys say that's accurate?

Also, since I posted the previous ones in this topic, episode 4 of Flurry Heart's Scrapbook, this time covering cutie marks. I like how Pinkie describes "The Cutie Pox" and "The Cutie Map" as though they were common events.

PREVIOUS EPISODES
Sign My Pillow
Sure, those adventures exist...
That face
SignMyPillowbyVanillaGhosties1470261996426.jpg
sure_those_adventures_exist_______by_jowybean-dacpy5f.png
small.png

And this week's Pinkie Pie Says Goodnight includes Daring Do.

NOTES
I haven't checked myself, but when Scootaloo goes to Rainbow Dash's house, which she normally shouldn't be able to do, apparently you can actually see Twilight's balloon. Neat that they included that detail but didn't draw attention to it.

I forgot to mention, when Rarity and Cheerilee finally talked for (I believe) the first time, I was disappointed that we didn't get confirmation either way about whether they were around the same age. Flashbacks sometimes include a filly that looks like Cheerilee, but we don't know if it's actually her.

Listening to the "Derby Racers" song again, first of all, people were wondering how the carts run. The implication is clearly that it's just gravity. I mean, it doesn't actually make sense, but it looks like that's what they're going with. Also, the song's still catchy.

SCREENCAPS
I usually wait for ED to put up their episode followup to get screencaps, but I guess they forgot.

Science! Despair. Actually pretty creepy when shrunk down, since it looks like Rarity's eyes are bleeding. Cheerilee reliving a past life.
small.png
small.png
small.jpeg
small.png

Snips's dad! The "sisters" in fix-up crew outfits. Edit with Rarity's Swanlestia cart.
small.png
small.png
small.png

It's weird, no one made gifs or even screencaps of Rainbow's flashback.

GIFS
Same page as another roundup, so linking the gifs. Change the URL ending to "full" for the full version.
Rainbow loop
Pinkie has demonstrated that pony paint works this way, so not a mistake
Cheerilee rolling her eyes at Rarity
Giddey-up!
Rarity racing

FANWORKS
Embracing the Joke
Vroom
Clumsy Hooves?
Fight to the Finish
EpisodeSpeedpaintEmbracingtheJokebySilFoe1470521915551.jpg
Vroombymysticalpha1470521915676.jpg
ClumsyHoovesbyApriifox1470521915809.png
FightTotheFinishbydm291470521916548.png

Rarity Cart Race Helper
Old Timer Speed
Wacky Races
Cheerileeding - note that the blue colt is mistakenly made a filly or crossdressing
Crushing Defeat \ Glorious Victory
MLPFIMRarityCartRaceHelperbyJoakaha1470603286429.jpg
OldTimerSpeedbyAssasinMonkey1470603284900.png
small.png
Cheerileedingbyluminaura1470603286652.png
small.png

Actually old, but hilarious in hindsight
thumb.gif

And poorly drawn but amusing comic.

draetenth

I figured that the drop off in posts here was just due to the quality of the episode, but some people on other boards that also had post drop offs suggested that the Olympics played a part. Would you guys say that's accurate?

Probably, but I personally just lurk (so I am reading everything that's posted even if I'm not commenting on it...) unless there's an episode to talk about - it could be the same with others.

PaulloDEC

I'm still around, just had real life taking up a lot of my "do fan stuff on the internet" time a bit recently.

Found the latest episode to be a bit flat, which is often the case when established characters are required to be a bit thick so that story can make its point. Never really a bad episode, but nothing special either. Might score some extra points on rewatch, we'll see.

draetenth

Buckball season seems to be a familiar type of story: people play a game for fun, competitive people take over, and now the players have less fun as they get forced to be the very best (and considering the two players are Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy - that isn't really a surprise if they don't like getting forced into competitiveness form AJ and RD).

I'm getting tired of Flim & Flam and the Apple Family getting paired up (this is what the third episode with AJ involved and I'm pretty sure that had at least one comic where they were with Granny Smith).

Don't really have a thought on the other two, yet.

Typed versions of new episodes:

20. Viva Las Pegasus - September 17
The Map sends Applejack and Fluttershy to Las Pegasus where they find Flim and Flam working in a resort called Gladmane’s.

21. Every Little Thing She Does - September 24
Although Starlight Glimmer is excelling at her magical studies with Twilight Sparkle, she has been avoiding her friendship lessons. Feeling pressure to impress her teacher, Starlight attempts to tackle several friendship problems at once, with questionable results.

When we learned earlier that Applejack was going to be in a Las Pegasus episode, I figured that it was a map episode, but I thought she's be paired up with Rainbow Dash, who turns out to be a compulsive gambler. But she's with Fluttershy now, so placing bets. Will it be Applejack or Fluttershy that turns out to be a compulsive gambler?

With "Every Little Thing She Does", it's a bit disappointing that Starlight's next episode will still be about her and Twilight, after the earlier discussion here, but her version of "Lesson Zero" could be fun.

==

Hey, ED finally put up their episode recap!

Finally, a picture of Rainbow's flashback! And I forgot to put a screenshot of this great moment before.
3.JPG
17.JPG

==

Episode 5 of Flurry Heart's Scrapbook, covering "The Crystal Empire". The effects in these videos are still neat.

New Legend of Everfree clip. It turns out they're releasing a total of 10 minutes of footage from the movie (I remember this now, but I forgot they announced this), so if they're not counting the trailer, there's going to be one more clip.

Orcastar

I'm still lurking the thread as well, just don't feel like I have anything worthwhile to contribute.

Didn't like the last episode, definitely one of the weakest of the season so far.

novenD

Still watch the heck out of the show

Just don't post in here as often because I don't want to make everyone jealous because I have the best Twilight avatar on gaf

While I'm glad you guys are all speaking up, I already said I was well aware no one was talking about this episode because it wasn't notable. Though it looks like none of the regulars here got distracted by the Olympics, so that question was answered.

And cover for the official Pony RPG and details about how they came up with the cover.
13938504_826981934105490_1572056608820545416_n.jpg

EDIT: So, I hadn't actually watched the Legend of Everfree clips I posted, only watching the first one posted here, but apparently the last clip confirms that the new character Timber, who was previous stated in his description to have a crush on a character, is another love interest for Twilight. Ugh.

UberTag

EDIT: So, I hadn't actually watched the Legend of Everfree clips I posted, only watching the first one posted here, but apparently the last clip confirms that the new character Timber, who was previous stated in his description to have a crush on a character, is another love interest for Twilight. Ugh.
I have less of a problem with Dougworld Twilight having a crush/love interest in Timber than I did with Pony Twilight in a Dougworld body having a crush/love interest in Flash. One was distinctly out of character whereas I can sort of buy the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom