• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain America: Civil War is up on (US) Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I watched it earlier today, couldn't control myself. 🙈

Matty77

Will be watching as soon as I get home from my brothers. Been anticipating it all month since it was announced, Merry Christmas to me.

Had time to squeeze in the first action sequence this morning. I fucking love this movie, lol.

Me and some friends are gonna watch it together later.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
meanwhile we just got Age of Ultron and no phase 2 movies (no guardians, no dark world, no IM3, no, winter soldier, no ant man)

Toa TAK

Banned
Cap is a TERRORIST
lH59XOu.gif

The topper to the best superhero film trilogy. So good.
it's hard for me to consider it a trilogy that can stand on its own since there's so much that happens in between installments and the final installment is actually in an ensemble crossover film in every way except in title

smurfx

get some go again
haha i asked my cousin yesterday if this was up on netflix yet since i had not watched it. gonna watch it later on today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom