• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jason Schreier: Yes, the Destiny 2 poster is real. Should be announced soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

HonMirin

dc96e05608ea6f559dd3839d05d9f6c2.png

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/844944473180262408
Dammit you press sneak fuck!

biteren

It's so funny seeing posts like this still. The big problems Destiny had were fixed a while ago especially for casual players (aside from raid in-game lfg & grimoire). If you think there's a chance for them to mess up again wait like everyone who bought the taken king did. No use getting your hopes up if you're you pretty much gave up on the franchise before it actually got good. You're absolutely warranted in feeing burned by y1 destiny but they already had their second chance and they did well with it.
i still feel this way even after Rise of Iron, please have a god story so i can care whats happening

Thursdays are when Bungie have their weekly blog post and discuss upcoming game related information occasionally. Called "This Week at Bungie"

FinKL

Oh man, oh man :(

Maybe poster gets released today to retailers? Still good to see something as I would of expected massive D2 info come E3

How many people are going to send Jason death threats claiming that he delayed the Destiny 2 announcement, because that's how this works, right?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
eyes fucking widening...

Hasn't it been known for a while that Bungie was doing a PC port? IIRC they were hiring around Destiny 1's launch for PC-experienced folks to help port.

The more boggling thing is not having Destiny 1 on Steam. Either they're going to Mass Effect 2 PS3 the story there or it's really not worth playing story-wise.

Hasn't it been known for a while that Bungie was doing a PC port? IIRC they were hiring around Destiny 1's launch for PC-experienced folks to help port.

The more boggling thing is not having Destiny 1 on Steam. Either they're going to Mass Effect 2 PS3 the story there or it's really not worth playing story-wise.

Pretty much

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Don't loose hope guardians, there is still this week at bungie later today...

Maybe they will slip something in since cats out of the bag

To be honest in this day and age you should always be prepared for a leak, not that i'm saying this poster stuff is going to hurt bungie because it's probably not.

Magwik

Banned
Eh the leak will probably push Activision to get the trailer out ahead anyways. Shit happens all the time with CoD.

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
No, I'm more concerned about inadvertently spreading false info.

I'm hoping it spurs Activision to bring the announcement forward, that would be a pretty cool vibe to go into the weekend with: miss me some Destiny, haven't played 'properly' since Vanilla even....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom