• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Asylum Mafia |OT| It's time to kill the Bat

Faddy

Banned
I know I'm in a bad position, but I'm really what I said I was. I checked Time last night, and he's scum. That's who I'll vote tomorrow (I'm on mobile atm).

If you guys want to vote Zipped first that's fine, he's probably scum as well, so much so that I didn't bother to check. You can always lynch him, then me, realize I was town and then lynch Time, if you think that can be afforded with Sorian on the loose.

Also, I'm sorry Weemad. I guess you were right about Time. I'm guessing Faddy+Time+Zipped is our scum team, for the record.

I'll be available tomorrow unless you guys wanna turbo first ask questions later.

So you got a red check on Time yesterday, presumably you checked me today. How did that come back?

Timeaisis

Sorian, you missed again?

Also, I ain't scum and you all should realize that by now. This is a Fireblend lie.

Vote: Fireblend

I'm willing to answer whatever questions you all may have, but this is straight up just a fake cop check on me.

Fireblend

Banned
Also any idea Fireblend why you didn't get a greencheck on weemad?
Nope. I thought I was roleblocked by scum, but that's a total guess.

I, obviously, am also willing to answer any questions you might have. Time is scum, and if we miss-lynch today it's pretty much game over since Sorian will most likely be exiting the game tonight.

Also, since L_P and Fat4all are the only players I have yet to check, I think a Time + L_P scum team is what we're looking at.

Timeaisis

If you guys want to vote Zipped first that's fine, he's probably scum as well, so much so that I didn't bother to check. You can always lynch him, then me, realize I was town and then lynch Time, if you think that can be afforded with Sorian on the loose.

OK, let's do that. Or are you banking on the fact that town doesn't want to let Sorian live for that long? It kind of seems like you are creating the illusion of choice here. "You can do that, but you probably shouldn't because of Sorian." Uh huh.

Fireblend

Banned
OK, let's do that. Or are you banking on the fact that town doesn't want to let Sorian live for that long? It kind of seems like you are creating the illusion of choice here. "You can do that, but you probably shouldn't because of Sorian." Uh huh.

If we mislynch today, and Sorian shoots town tonight, it's 2 vs 2 tomorrow and that means a scum win. If you guys are willing to try those odds then I'd rather scum win because that's pretty silly :p

Timeaisis

Nope. I thought I was roleblocked by scum, but that's a total guess.

I, obviously, am also willing to answer any questions you might have. Time is scum, and if we miss-lynch today it's pretty much game over since Sorian will most likely be exiting the game tonight.

Also, since L_P and Fat4all are the only players I have yet to check, I think a Time + L_P scum team is what we're looking at.

You said it was Faddy yesterday. What changed?

I've proven my power, and I've been straight with everyone from the start of the game.

If we mislynch today, and Sorian shoots town tonight, it's 2 vs 2 tomorrow and that means a scum win. If you guys are willing to try those odds then I'd rather scum win because that's pretty silly :p

You guys must be up against a wall to pull something like this, I guess.

Faddy

Banned
Hmm, should we shoot Sorian today?

8 players left. Lynch, nightkill, Sorian kill, Sorian leaves gives us 4 players in either a 3 v1 or 2 v 2 which is a lose

Or we kill Sorian, Lynch. Leaves 6 players. 4 vs 2.

I think we have to kill Sorian.

Timeaisis

Well, we could lynch Sorian.

Put off the me vs Fire decision till tomorrow, and take out a known quantity. I agree I don't like the 2v2 that creates tomorrow if he shoots town.

Timeaisis

Or, we kill Fireblend today. One scum down. Sorian shoots tonight. Either we win the game because he shoots scum or we are at 3v1.

I like that too.

But I understand you all might be hesitant on that strategy, given you don't know Fireblend is 100% scum like I do.

Fireblend

Banned
The way I see things, I'd rather shoot scum than neutral and make the neutral a moot point. Giving scum an extra night to trim town is probably a terrible idea.

So why are we believing Fire?

Did he share his results with anyone before things were well into play?

Who could I have shared my results with before getting an actually useful check like Time's?

Timeaisis

So why are we believing Fire?

Did he share his results with anyone before things were well into play?

Realize that whether or not you believe Fire might be the final decision you make of the game. So don't take it lightly. Look at the facts, and ask questions. I will answer or clarify anything you guys want, as I've been honest this entire game and I know the facts point to Fireblend as scum.

A mislynch here costs us the game if Sorian shoots town tonight, as Faddy pointed out.

Faddy

Banned
Or, we kill Fireblend today. One scum down. Sorian shoots tonight. Either we win the game because he shoots scum or we are at 3v1.

I like that too.

But I understand you all might be hesitant on that strategy, given you don't know Fireblend is 100% scum like I do.

I'm pretty convinced Fireblend is scum otherwise your power makes no sense. Because Fireblend claims you are scum but you effectively have an override that would give scum 2 free extra kills. Since me, Fireblend, Vere and Flame would all be town in the cage match.

Sorian

Banned
Town has a dead roleblocker, scum has a dead roleblocker, yet I went to shoot again and my shot failed. I feel like it is safe enough to claim this at this point. There is one more role interaction that I didn't feel necessary to tell you all yet because I wanted to keep it as a cop check on the off chance I actually found the person.

I am unable to kill Batman, which comes with the obvious implication that I tried to kill Batman at this point unless there's another fucking roleblocker in this game which I doubt. If you want that name, I highly recommend you take that vote off of me. As Time says above, take the knowledge, lynch said person, and then even if I shoot town, take your 3v1 tomorrow, I believe in you all, it's not hard.

And if you don't want to believe me, feel free to check pretty much every post since I thunderdome day. I have been heavily hinting at something the whole time and that day I was even heavily focused on wanting to know if I was roleblocked or not (funnily enough, I went for the same person as that night so I'm in the same camp of thinking they are batman).

Fireblend

Banned
Realize that whether or not you believe Fire might be the final decision you make of the game. So don't take it lightly. Look at the facts, and ask questions. I will answer or clarify anything you guys want, as I've been honest this entire game and I know the facts point to Fireblend as scum.

A mislynch here costs us the game if Sorian shoots town tonight, as Faddy pointed out.

That's pretty silly. I've been honest as well, just not very sharp or lucky, admittedly. My reads have been as transparent as I can make them, my questions as honest, what kind of argument is that?

If I was scum I'd rather call Penguin or Bronx scum, both of which have roles that can't be verified or aren't super believable in Penguin's case. You think I'd rather thunderdome with the guy who already used their townie-looking power than those two? I only checked you because of weemad's posts to begin with.

Faddy

Banned
The way I see things, I'd rather shoot scum than neutral and make the neutral a moot point. Giving scum an extra night to trim town is probably a terrible idea.

Who could I have shared my results with before getting an actually useful check like Time's?

Why did it take you so long to check weemad?

You voted for Nudull on day 3 but no check until night 5. You claim you suspected Bronx and Penguin during those days. Do you have anything to back that up.

Faddy

Banned
Town has a dead roleblocker, scum has a dead roleblocker, yet I went to shoot again and my shot failed. I feel like it is safe enough to claim this at this point. There is one more role interaction that I didn't feel necessary to tell you all yet because I wanted to keep it as a cop check on the off chance I actually found the person.

I am unable to kill Batman, which comes with the obvious implication that I tried to kill Batman at this point unless there's another fucking roleblocker in this game which I doubt. If you want that name, I highly recommend you take that vote off of me. As Time says above, take the knowledge, lynch said person, and then even if I shoot town, take your 3v1 tomorrow, I believe in you all, it's not hard.

And if you don't want to believe me, feel free to check pretty much every post since I thunderdome day. I have been heavily hinting at something the whole time and that day I was even heavily focused on wanting to know if I was roleblocked or not (funnily enough, I went for the same person as that night so I'm in the same camp of thinking they are batman).

Win back my trust. I am going to need explicit details.

UNVOTE

Sorian

Banned
Also, don't be a preachy shit

"you forced this by killing weemad"

No, I told you all Zipped was scum, you allowed me to break the tie and I had to do what was in my self interest. Town was ahead. Now things are even and I leave tomorrow, I don't care who wins at this point but I am at least selling a 100% scum check.

Timeaisis

I'm pretty convinced Fireblend is scum otherwise your power makes no sense. Because Fireblend claims you are scum but you effectively have an override that would give scum 2 free extra kills. Since me, Fireblend, Vere and Flame would all be town in the cage match.

Yes, if Fireblend were town, that would have made a 4-person town cage match. Which makes for a pretty OP scum power.

Use your noodles, everyone.

Sorian

Banned
What explicit details? I can't target Batman, if I do, my shot fails and is refunded to me. It's the same a roleblock which is why I wanted to know if I was blocked and didn't care about your petty cage match.

Penguin

So you tried to kill someone last night, but couldn't and now suspect they are Batman... but we can't vote for you to know who it is?

Bronx-Man

Banned
What this all tells me is that we should've dealt with Sorian a while ago. A while ago as in "Literally anytime other than right before town is about to win".

But fuck it, I wanna see this name Sorian comes to us with.

Fat4all

Banned
What explicit details? I can't target Batman, if I do, my shot fails and is refunded to me. It's the same a roleblock which is why I wanted to know if I was blocked and didn't care about your petty cage match.

Well, don't leave us hanging

Who ya been targeting?

Timeaisis

For clarity, you targeted the same person twice and were blocked both times? Is that correct? Was one of those after the town and scum RB were dead?

Fireblend

Banned
Why did it take you so long to check weemad?

You voted for Nudull on day 3 but no check until night 5. You claim you suspected Bronx and Penguin during those days. Do you have anything to back that up.

Being methodical, mostly. My reads mentioned all of them as suspicious, and I did think Nudull was close to being lynched.

Faddy

Banned
Also, don't be a preachy shit

"you forced this by killing weemad"

No, I told you all Zipped was scum, you allowed me to break the tie and I had to do what was in my self interest. Town was ahead. Now things are even and I leave tomorrow, I don't care who wins at this point but I am at least selling a 100% scum check.

I was quite happy to cruise along knowing we would eventually mis-lynch and you would get your chance. Co-operation was always on the table with me, you took your chance and I am not mad at you, more angry at the town players who did not participate in the vote.

I am saying you forced it due to how the player numbers have unfolded. If we had hit scum both days it would be 6-1-1 now. I would have even volunteered to be lynched. I die, scum kill, your kill, you leave, my kill. Even if we both hit town it would have been 2-1.

Sorian

Banned
For clarity, you targeted the same person twice and were blocked both times? Is that correct? Was one of those after the town and scum RB were dead?

I targeted the same person on both N3(?) (which ever night you did the cluemaster thing) and last night. The first time, Flame confirmed that be RB'd me so whatever, I blame him. I doubt anyone was capable of roleblocking me last night.

I'm holding my card until everyone agrees on my position here. It's literally my only saving grace so you'll excuse me if I'm not just dropping it on you so fast.

There's 8 players left. Likely 2 scum left. I have an auto scum lynch for you so leaving me be drops that number to one for tonight. So we roll into tonight with 7 players. 1 scum, 1 neutral, 5 town. Even if I shoot town and scum makes their shot, it ends up being 1 scum vs 3 town. You can lynch me, even after I give the name and betray me for the free info but that doesn't change anything. You go into tonight with 2 scum and 5 town, tomorrow 2v4, then the following night 1v4, and then finally the next day is 1v3.

Same ending but you "get" an extra day but all that day did was lynch me.

Fireblend

Banned
I targeted the same person on both N3(?) (which ever night you did the cluemaster thing) and last night. The first time, Flame confirmed that be RB'd me so whatever, I blame him. I doubt anyone was capable of roleblocking me last night.

I'm holding my card until everyone agrees on my position here. It's literally my only saving grace so you'll excuse me if I'm not just dropping it on you so fast.

There's 8 players left. Likely 2 scum left. I have an auto scum lynch for you so leaving me be drops that number to one for tonight. So we roll into tonight with 7 players. 1 scum, 1 neutral, 5 town. Even if I shoot town and scum makes their shot, it ends up being 1 scum vs 3 town. You can lynch me, even after I give the name and betray me for the free info but that doesn't change anything. You go into tonight with 2 scum and 5 town, tomorrow 2v4, then the following night 1v4, and then finally the next day is 1v3.

What's the name?

Faddy

Banned

Since roleblockers are out the picture and you will win anyway, would you let me pick who you shoot tonight?

Top Bottom