• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Asylum Mafia |OT| It's time to kill the Bat

Sorian

Banned
Since roleblockers are out the picture and you will win anyway, would you let me pick who you shoot tonight?

Sure, I really don't care at this point. The only way I'd lose is is if scum just fucked up and missed their shot. Even if you all win at the start of the day tomorrow, we'd be down to 5 people so I'd win too.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Sure, I really don't care at this point. The only way I'd lose is is if scum just fucked up and missed their shot. Even if you all win at the start of the day tomorrow, we'd be down to 5 people so I'd win too.
I'm fine with that. Our job is eliminate all scum.

Sorian

Banned
Why do I have the strangest feeling that Sorian's gonna drag out this name business until like five minutes before the day ends

No, that doesn't work. I want you to actually lynch the person. I can't trust that enough of you are here 5 minutes before the deadline.

Faddy

Banned

We are all good then.

You give the name, we have a quick check to make sure it seems legit then we get on with it.

Fireblend

Banned
I don't see why you're dragging this out, you're not gonna get any more credibility at this point; if we believe you we'll turbo batman and be done with it.

Sorian

Banned
I don't see why you're dragging this out, you're not gonna get any more credibility at this point; if we believe you we'll turbo batman and be done with it.

Don't be snarky with me Bats. I wanted you to be telling the truth. I flip you as a cop, we lynch your red check today, I win tomorrow, but you had to complicate things.

VOTE: Fireblend

Do what you will, I know L_P thinks I'm just giving a convenient answer here in this "can't target batman" business but I can gladly go back and pull plenty of breadcrumbs.

Faddy

Banned
Don't be snarky with me Bats. I wanted you to be telling the truth. I flip you as a cop, we lynch your red check today, I win tomorrow, but you had to complicate things.

Do what you will, I know L_P thinks I'm just giving a convenient answer here in this "can't target batman" business but I can gladly go back and pull plenty of breadcrumbs.

Well that makes things easy. I'm already sure he is scum.

Shoot Time please. Take out the backdoor scum.

Fireblend

Banned
Well, that is an easy way to ingratiate yourself with the scum team in the thunderdome against the player that was town-read most of the game.

How's this, we lynch you, check if your batman condition's in the role PM, then lynch me if it's there. Because that's a hell of a lot better than a dead townie at this point.

VOTE: Sorian

Win-win for town, right?

Sorian

Banned
Well, that is an easy way to ingratiate yourself with the scum team in the thunderdome against the player that was town-read most of the game.

How's this, we lynch you, check if your batman condition's in the role PM, then lynch me if it's there. Because that's a hell of a lot better than a dead townie at this point.

Win-win for town, right?

That desperation. You have a red check and you jump off it for a neutral?

Didn't you say yesterday that you knew people would want to lynch you today most likely to make sure you were a cop and you accepted it? I see the bravado is gone hoping people forgot.

Faddy

Banned

Win-win for town, right?

How were you town read most of the game?

Timeaisis

Win-win for town, right?
I thought I was 100% scum?

Pretty quick change of heart.

Fireblend

Banned
That desperation. You have a red check and you jump off it for a neutral?

Didn't you say yesterday that you knew people would want to lynch you today most likely to make sure you were a cop and you accepted it? I see the bravado is gone hoping people forgot.

I see a 2 vs 1 thunderdome going on that if I lose makes town lose, of course it's desperation

Faddy

Banned
If Fire flips scum it calls into question all his results. Not saying that it clears Time though.

The way I see it Time is the biggest scum threat.

There are 3 bonafide Towns. Me, Fat and Penguin.

If I'm wrong about Time at least 2 of us will survive so we can control the vote and it will come down to a 50/50 between you and Bronx.

Fireblend

Banned
I thought I was 100% scum?

Pretty quick change of heart.

I am 100% sure you're scum, yes. But now Sorian is siding with you, so that he can help speed up this thunderdome against me, shoot town tonight along with you, and win the game.

Flipping him lengthens the game, gives me credibility, town can still win this.

Sorian

Banned
I'm talking about Time, sorry. Sorian is obviously siding with scum here because it's an easy battle.

I don't care who we lynch today. You can math that out on your own. I also really don't care who does tonight. I said the same in NX and I can say it here. In general, a survivor sides with town during day phases and scum during night phases. But even past that, why would I bother lying at this point. Two people should have died last night, roleblockers are gone, but my shot failed. It wasn't an outside power, I can say that for sure.

Sorian

Banned
I am 100% sure you're scum, yes. But now Sorian is siding with you, so that he can help speed up this thunderdome against me, shoot town tonight along with you, and win the game.

Flipping him lengthens the game, gives me credibility, town can still win this.

It does not give you credibility, I am going to flip with a line that says my kill doesn't work on Batman. There is no way around it.

Fireblend

Banned
And if his flip reveals I'm scum, then town gets scum and the game continues, so there's a bit of warranty there for those who need it. My alternative's got you rattled.

I don't care who we lynch today. You can math that out on your own. I also really don't care who does tonight. I said the same in NX and I can say it here. In general, a survivor sides with town during day phases and scum during night phases. But even past that, why would I bother lying at this point. Two people should have died last night, roleblockers are gone, but my shot failed. It wasn't an outside power, I can say that for sure.

Who says you're not saving your shot for tonight? It's a great plan.

Fireblend

Banned
mister_zsasz_015.jpg

Sorian

Banned
And if his flip reveals I'm scum, then town gets scum and the game continues, so there's a bit of warranty there for those who need it. My alternative's got you rattled.

No it isn't. It's the exact same thing. A great plan is shooting the sketchy cop and either confirming his red check or killing scum outright and letting town bumble another mislynch today which is what I tried to do.

Fireblend

Banned
No it isn't. It's the exact same thing. A great plan is shooting the sketchy cop and either confirming his red check or killing scum outright and letting town bumble another mislynch today which is what I tried to do.

No it isn't? You get a hand in lynching town both today and tonight, don't have to trust town "bumbling another mislynch".

Faddy

Banned

He is saving a shot for tonight, he said he would even let me choose.

I picked Timeaisis

Sorian

Banned
No it isn't? You get a hand in lynching town both today and tonight, don't have to trust town "bumbling another mislynch".

And that sounds great except for the insurance in place that if you were lying then I have the 50% chance that you were Batman and wouldn't die. Killing you, last night, had the most avenues of success for me.

Fat4all

Banned
Not killing someone last night and making this story up today is a highly unnecessary gambit for Sorian, tbh. BUT, I can see one situation where Sorian would want to do it;

If they killed scum last night, and we killed scum today, that would leave 6 people alive at the end of the game. There's, of course, no guarantee that we would hit scum today, but it's still a small possibility. With this being a intentional move Sorian could guarantee themselves a spot in the last 5, though it would be much more dangerous for them as it risks getting lynched.

Dunno, as it stands that still seems like a risk too far for Sorian. I feel like they would of wanted to hit scum last night and then just coast to the end without helping us scumhunt the last few days.

Sorian

Banned
keep fooling yourself Faddy =/ handing the game to a neutral smh. How is my suggestion preferable to what is basically town getting super greedy and capricious?

Again, I don't care how tonight goes. You're scum, leaving your one partner remaining. If I hit them then great, if I hit town, you're right, I don't care, as I said, but town ends up in the same 3v1 they were going to have to deal with anyway. Faddy wants Time, so I'll kill Time, there is no disadvantage to who I hit tonight.

Fireblend

Banned
Well, go ahead and lose the game then. I've got visits in about 20 mins so if you guys have any additional questions for me I'm all ears. Or, wait til I wake up tomorrow if you want to keep helping Sorian feel good about himself.

Sorian

Banned
Not killing someone last night and making this story up today is a highly unnecessary gambit for Sorian, tbh. BUT, I can see one situation where Sorian would want to do it;

If they killed scum last night, and we killed scum today, that would leave 6 people alive at the end of the game. There's, of course, no guarantee that we would hit scum today, but it's still a small possibility. With this being a intentional move Sorian could guarantee themselves a spot in the last 5, though it would be much more dangerous for them as it risks getting lynched.

Dunno, as it stands that still seems like a risk too far for Sorian. I feel like they would of wanted to hit scum last night and then just coast to the end without helping us scumhunt the last few days.

There's enough of you still alive that the good will of me killing scum would have stayed my own execution. Aside from L_P, no one has been neutral bloodthirsty that is still here. While it was possible I got lynched, I highly doubted it. There was no avenue that was without a risk somewhere, this was the lightest risk.

Faddy

Banned
Well, go ahead and lose the game then. I've got visits in about 20 mins so if you guys have any additional questions for me I'm all ears. Or, wait til I wake up tomorrow if you want to keep helping Sorian feel good about himself.

I don't understand why you don't like this plan. If you are town all we have to do is trust Sorian to shoot Time and we win.

Fireblend dies, flip town. Time dies flips scum, scum kill, Sorian leaves.

We get confirmed greenchecks on Penguin, Bronx, Fat and Me. Leaving only L_P as non checked and clearly scum.

Fireblend

Banned
I don't understand why you don't like this plan. If you are town all we have to do is trust Sorian to shoot Time and we win.

Fireblend dies, flip town. Time dies flips scum, scum kill, Sorian leaves.

We get confirmed greenchecks on Penguin, Bronx, Fat and Me. Leaving only L_P as non checked and clearly scum.

Fireblend dies, flip town. Scum kill town + Sorian kills town, Sorian leaves. Game ends, scum wins.

Do you think you have like a binding contract with Sorian here?

Fireblend

Banned
You're literally turning Sorian into a kingmaker and you're somehow fine with it, when there's a clear alternative that prevents it.

Sorian

Banned
Fireblend dies, flip town. Scum kill town + Sorian kills town, Sorian leaves. Game ends, scum wins.

Do you think you have like a binding contract with Sorian here?

But what do I gain by lying? It would be a purely "lol suckers!" move for no reason. I like to give neutrals a good name, not a bad one.

Top Bottom