• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BREXIT MAFIA | Pro-Having Our Lynch And Pro-Eating It

cabot

DAY 1 HAS ENDED

I am not counting Kalor's vote, it was after 22.00, I just couldnt post due to the minute cooldown.

cabot

"Red!"

"No, blue!"

"Red, white and blue"

"BREXIT!"

What a farce. Idiots. Idiots everywhere. Spoiled Milk stood up.

"I AM THE ONE WHO BRINGS THE BREXIT"

nin1000 bellowed in retort

"NO, FOR IT IS I WHO BRINGS THE BREXIT!"

Fireblend just talked a lot of old victorian pish which no one understood and was ignored.

Crab was cranky. Typical.

As everyone stared at batsnacks who was rolling on the floor and laughing, an announcer came over the PA:

"No one dies during the first section of the show. Keep Calm and Carry On."

The politicians weren't exactly sure what was happening, but at least no one was hurt.

Now we can get back to the clusterfuck that is Brexit.

Dimbledy smiled, "Now let's go to David Attenborough talking about how cats have sex up against backalley walls"

NO ONE HAS DIED! AWWWW BREXIT!

DAY 2 BEGINS:
pin_1496350800.png

DAY 1 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

Spoiled Milk (5)
CCS 53
Flame_AC 56 442
kingkitty 256
zeemumu 276
Kawl_USC 281
Ourobolus 285 354
Flame_AC 503
Kalor 505 - (Not Counted cuz LATE)

Flame_AC (5)
Gorlak 325
*Splinter 428
Fireblend 490
nin1000 497
batsnacks 502

CCS (2)
nin1000 288 497
*Splinter 305 428
Spoiled Milk 308
Ourobolus 354

Zippedpinhead (1)
Poltergust 403

nin1000 (1)
Kalor 193 371
Gorlak 315 325
Crab 414

Fireblend (0): Zippedpinhead 67 70

Kawl_USC (0): batsnacks 342 502

Crab (0): Fireblend 244 486

Gorlak (0): Fireblend 63 244, Ourobolus 105 171

zeemumu (0): Ourobolus 66 105, kingkitty 86 256, Kalor 371 505

kingkitty (0): zeemumu 112 276

Ourobolus (0): Zippedpinhead 70 280, *Splinter 90 305, nin1000 98 288, Spoiled Milk 204 308, Crab 241 302, Kawl_USC 268 273, Ourobolus 271 275

Kalor (0): Spoiled Milk 37 204, kingkitty 52 86

*Splinter (0): Crab 117 241, batsnacks 133 316

Poltergust (0): Ourobolus 171 271, Ourobolus 275 285, Fireblend 486 490, Flame_AC 491 503

No active vote for Day 1: backslashbunny, Zippedpinhead (has previously voted)

Day 1 Postcount: *Splinter 54, backslashbunny 1, batsnacks 44, CCS 31, Crab 15, Fireblend 36, Flame_AC 14, Gorlak 16, Kalor 22, Kawl_USC 16, kingkitty 10, nin1000 11, Ourobolus 99, Poltergust 27, Spoiled Milk 27, zeemumu 18, Zippedpinhead 11

9 votes for majority

a spoder has dealt with a cute bunny >:3

roytheone

Honestly now that you said this, wouldn't this mean that the mafia would want to raise panic about someone if they were a villager, and stay silent if not? And if the mafia can communicate secretly with each other, but the villagers can not, then it wouldn't be wise to assume that it's just how much panic is manufactured that points to whether or not they're mafia.

How can a town person show up as scum if you're not?

Remember: owls hunt at night. If you go out at night, a bunny may become a delicious meal >:)

Yes, I know that is not a bunny but a rabbit, shut up.

cabot

DAY 2 BEGINS

The crowd were getting more excited.

Suddenly, a politician stood up.

They were wearing a Theresa May face mask. They removed the face mask to reveal......Theresa May!!!

What a weird mislead.

As she celebrated her Strong and Stable reign, she let out a great big sigh, and a lot of red poured from her chest.

"Oh, that's not the way to a successful Brexit...."

She fell to the ground. Weak and wobbly was the way she went. What a mess. She lied to us all this time.

batsnacks has died

BREXIT! THIS IS BREXIT!

FREEDOM!

TAKE BACK CONTROL!

ARR!

You are Theresa May.

You are our glorious saviour. The Prime Minister of our brand new, free GREAT BRITISH ISLES. You will lead your Conservative (and Unionist) Party through the Brexit process, where inevitably you will cave and give the least damaging deal to the country. God bless you.

You are aligned with TOWN.

You voted LEAVE in the EU referendum

You are a Mayor. Once in the game you can publically reveal your alignment and role by posting the phrase BREXIT MEANS BREXIT. Once you have revealed, you will also gain a double vote for the rest of the game. Your vote command from this point will be DOUBLE: <target>

The game thread is: HERE

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM cabot.

You win when you eliminate all threats to Town

Dimbledy, the professional that he was, had to continue the show.

"If you were let on a desert island, what would be your last possession to bring with you?"

DAY 2 ENDS:
gre_1496610000.png

9 votes for majority.

Kalor

That was an interesting day end. I opened a new tab since I was on mobile to make sure I wasn't causing a tie so that delayed my post over the time limit.

Batsnacks wouldn't of been my first choice. His role could have been useful but at least it wasn't that important.

I think scum had the same idea I had when it came to batsnacks. That vote he did to try to break the tie looked like such an earnest mistake when combined with Flame_AC's vote that it nearly convinced me that he is town.

I can't say the same for Flame_AC because he could have voted for Spoiled_Milk just to save himself.

If I wasn't busy breaking my espresso machine while trying to throw it into a uhaul I absolutely would have thrown Flame_AC to the wolves you betcha.

Wtf do we do about Ouro?

Ourobolus

Banned
So today i said I wanted to add Fireblend and Flame_AC to the pot with Poltergust and CCS.

Anyone have any thoughts on them?

Ourobolus

Banned
If I wasn't busy breaking my espresso machine while trying to throw it into a uhaul I absolutely would have thrown Flame_AC to the wolves you betcha.

Wtf do we do about Ouro?

Nothing. I claimed. It's the truth, I don't need to do any stupid gambits here, there's plenty of opportunities for others to do something dumb like that.

Do what do we do on this merry go round now?

Flame's vote is understandable, but the unintentional tie made him look town. However, now that batsnacks flips town it actually removes some of my town points I would have given flame. Not a lot, and it still doesn't tell us if milk is scum or town, but it doesn't make flame look as town (in my eyes) as he would have if both him and batsnacks were alive today.

That being said

vote: spoiled milk

Round, round the merry go round we go

You know, since batsnacks had that ability, I wonder why he didn't use it. He must know that a tie on the first day puts town at a disadvantage, and revealing himself right there would've confirmed him being town and give the doctor a clear target to save.

You know, since batsnacks had that ability, I wonder why he didn't use it. He must know that a tie on the first day puts town at a disadvantage, and revealing himself right there would've confirmed him being town and give the doctor a clear target to save.

If I have learned 1 thing from GAFia it's that you can NEVER count on a doctor. The more bastard, the less you can count on it.

*Splinter

However, now that batsnacks flips town it actually removes some of my town points I would have given flame. Not a lot, and it still doesn't tell us if milk is scum or town, but it doesn't make flame look as town (in my eyes) as he would have if both him and batsnacks were alive today.
Actually, explain this please. Why does bats death make flame look worse?

Actually, explain this please. Why does bats death make flame look worse?

Ties are only in scums favor if at least one of the options is scum. Ties are not in scum favor if both people are town. However, batsnacks and flame both thought they were breaking the tie. Bat voting for spoiled to live, flame for himself to live. Since we know batsnacks was town, it makes his vote for flame uninformed and makes spoiled milk look more like a random choice. Flame's vote was for preservation, it leaves him looking worse.

This is all in my opinion. I think of the two people left alive yesterday and how the end of day votes work leaves Kalor and flame liking worse than spoiled.

But wait zippped, why did you vote spoiled?! That doesn't make any sense! Well, I voted spoiled because after asking if he should swap his vote from CCS to flame he listened to ouro and ouro alone and did not do it. At the time CCS wa s the best alternative, but the way that part of the conversation went down struck me as odd. I know scum couldn't talk in their privat chat until the end of day. But it reminded me a lot of how scum talks to each other in chat.

So I think flame & Kalor (for how the vote ended) seem scummy and spoiled and ouro (for how they talked at end of day) seem scummy. My vote is spoiled because I want him to address his conversation with ouro.

Fireblend

Banned
I'm a Miller. I'd prefer to keep my role name a secret for now in case someone stupidly wants to use it later.

This is a silly reason to not give a name, and I say that having just been in a game where a scum member didn't have access to a fake claim list.

Also, I'd also like to know Zipped's rationale for thinking Flame is leaning town?

Vote: Flame_AC

Ourobolus

Banned
Anyway, Milk isn't going to be any help yet again so whatever. I'm gonna go back to Poltergust, because I still think something is off there.

Vote: Poltergust

What can a Miller even possibly be in this context? Millers are supposed to be delinquents and such, but we're all supposed to be politicians.

Is there someone that fits the description of a delinquent politician in Britain?

Ourobolus

Banned
This is a silly reason to not give a name, and I say that having just been in a game where a scum member didn't have access to a fake claim list.

Also, I'd also like to know Zipped's rationale for thinking Flame is leaning town?

Vote: Flame_AC

Scum probably does have fake names. But I think there's value in not letting them know one that is in use.

Right, Lindsey "Splinter" Graham?

Fireblend

Banned
Wait, I feel like you were saying you were leaning Flame in your previous post Zipped, now I'm reading you feel he's scummy?

I don't want to know your name. You were way too active yesterday and attracted a lot of attention even though you knew a cop's investigation would make you look guilty. Now you've got a role claim that's unfalsifiable short of a flip.

Ourobolus

Banned
What can a Miller even possibly be in this context? Millers are supposed to be delinquents and such, but we're all supposed to be politicians.

Is there someone that fits the description of a delinquent politician in Britain?

I honestly don't really understand how my role name fits with "Miller," but then again I'm not British. I know who the person is, just not how it fits.

Ourobolus

Banned
I don't want to know your name. You were way too active yesterday and attracted a lot of attention even though you knew a cop's investigation would make you look guilty. Now you've got a role claim that's unfalsifiable short of a flip.

And you haven't done a goddamn thing short of shitposting. I guess we all have our faults.

I hope the cop heeded my advice though, because, like I said, they'd get a red check on me and it would be a complete waste of a shot. They'd come back saying they got a red check on me, which...ok? Woohoo? I already said they would.

If you wanna lynch me to prove it, then convince everyone else.

Wait, I feel like you were saying you were leaning Flame in your previous post Zipped, now I'm reading you feel he's scummy?

Normally ties lean town. But since the other part of the tie is town confirmed and flame was one of the options it makes him look scummier. Sorry I guess that was confusing in my first post

Normally ties lean town. But since the other part of the tie is town confirmed and flame was one of the options it makes him look scummier. Sorry I guess that was confusing in my first post

This sorta aligns with my reasoning, but my opinion on Flame_AC does not change based on whether batsnacks ended up alive or dead.

Similarly, I know Kalor also tried to break the tie, but there is no proof that him entering his vote late was intentional or not. So, I will not take anything away from his vote.

Fireblend

Banned

I'm confused. How does this work? Is Ouro supposed to contribute less because he's a miller? Or do you not believe the miller claim?

Ourobolus

Banned
I'm confused. How does this work? Is Ouro supposed to contribute less because he's a miller? Or do you not believe the miller claim?

There's apparently a sweet spot for posting that I missed in the Guide for Mafia™

My mistake, I'll read it more carefully next time.

There's apparently a sweet spot for posting that I missed in the Guide for Mafia™

My mistake, I'll read it more carefully next time.

The Wiki says to either make that your first post or to not draw much negative attention to yourself so that a cop wouldn't check you.

You did neither.

And you haven't done a goddamn thing short of shitposting. I guess we all have our faults.
Don't be salty!

I hope the cop heeded my advice though, because, like I said, they'd get a red check on me and it would be a complete waste of a shot. They'd come back saying they got a red check on me, which...ok? Woohoo? I already said they would.

If you wanna lynch me to prove it, then convince everyone else.
Someone claims they're miller and a cop check will never work. What is everyone supposed to do with this? We have to policy lynch people who claim miller because the alternative is to let mafia make fake role claims and trust them for most of the game. No thanks.

Ourobolus

Banned
The Wiki says to either make that your first post or to not draw much negative attention to yourself so that a cop wouldn't check you.

You did neither.

I know typically it's something that should be claimed on D1. But I didn't want to distract everyone on D1 with bullshit Miller talk, so I waited until the end.

Top Bottom