• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

mdsfx

WTB:
Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5
Kingdom Hearts 2.8
Digimon World Next Order
- 35 shipped (Unless you can prove you spent more than that you lucky ducks. I'm open to negotiate.)

So the value you place on these games is solely based on what someone else payed for them from a glitch? And they have to provide proof?

cwistofu

Selling Steam keys through Paypal F&F for 1$ each:

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record
Umbrella Corps + Deluxe Edition Upgrade

Also willing to throw in a code for DmC when you purchase any of the above, at no extra charge. Send me a PM if you're interested. Thank you in advance!
PMd for Dead Rising

zulux21

Since people are often bad at pricing out games they don't want from current humble bundles I am going to take the time to point out the tiers of the games in the new capcom bundle.

at the $1 tier
STRIDER™
Umbrella Corps™
DmC: Devil May Cry

at the BTA currently at $6.50
Umbrella Corps™ Deluxe Edition Upgrade Pack
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Resident Evil HD REMASTER
Resident Evil 0 HD REMASTER
Resident Evil 6

at the $12 tier
Dead Rising 2
Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition

bundle link

https://www.humblebundle.com/capcom-rising-bundle

and I am not going to call out any one, but please keep in mind that while a bundle is going on if you price out a game for more than the tier of the bundle is, it doesn't reflect well on you as a seller. If you wish to still do so, you can. It's not against the rules. But it is getting quite frequent that a new humble bundle goes live and we have people come in here and start trying to sell the games in the $1 tier for more than that. I've grown tired of PMing people in private about it and giving people the benefit of the doubt, so when a new bundle of interest goes live and people start selling keys I am likely just going to try to make a post like this... without the big paragraph of text after so that both buyers and sellers know such a bundle is going on.

zulux21

I think your idea is fine and is in line with the current rules.

However, I do feel like your "big paragraph of text" in this initial post comes very close to violating the current rules. Saying that someone "basically scammed" someone else is a little much.

yeah, I know my big paragraph is coming close to violating the current rules... I will work on cleaning that up. As I said at the end I know there is a better way to say that... just haven't figured it out yet >.<:

edit: there I think that is better. though I will note I wasn't saying anyone here was actually scamming people, though I suppose it would have been more accurate to say they were potentially taking advantage of people instead of scamming, so I apologize for that terminology.

WTS

Digital HD UV from blu-rays:

Fast & Furious 8-movie collection - $20
Logan - $4
Black Sails: Season 3 - $5

humble gifts:

Armello - $3
Galactic Civilizations III - $2
SimplePlanes - $1
The Escapists + DLC - $5
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide - $5
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - $5
Rebel Galaxy - $4
Hotline Miami 2 - $3
Tomb Raider (2013) - $3
Ryse: Son of Rome - $3
Mother Russia Bleeds - $2
The Banner Saga - $2
Rive - $2
Neon Chrome - $2
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 - $2

AkumaNiko

550002b1.jpg

WTS

(2) ea $50 PSN cards for $42.50 Each

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
- WTS -

Chroma Squad - $1
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - $1.25
Elegy for a Dead World -$1
Epic Battle Fantasy 4 - $.50
Gunspell - $.25
Forge of the Gods Promo pack - $.25
&#8203;Husk - $.50
Lumino City - $2
Punch Club Deluxe - $1.50
&#8203;Rise & Shine - $2.50
Runestone Keeper - $.75
Road to Ballhalla - $1
&#8203;Saint's Row 2 (GoG) - $1
&#8203;Shining Force - $.25
Shattered Haven - $.25
&#8203;Small Radios Big Televisions - $1.25
Strider - $.30
&#8203;The Witcher (GoG) - $.25
The Journey Down 1&2 Bundle - $1
Umbrella Corps w/DLC - $1.25
Volgarr the Viking - $1
Wasteland- $.25
Ziggurat - $1.50

- WANT -
Paypal (buyer pays any fees)

WTS

Resident Evil 6 $1.50
Resident Evil 0 HD $2 *SOLD
Umbrella Corps + Deluxe Upgrade $1 *Sold
Dead Rising 2 OTR $2 *Sold
Strider $.50 *Sold

Resident Evil VII (Steam) $36
Dead Rising 4 (Steam) $30
Street Fighter 5 (Steam) $20

Open to counter offers

Payment in Paypal preferably.

Looking for PayPal, Amazon, Eshop or XBL money.

Catshade

WTS/WTT

Resident Evil 6 - $2
Dead Rising 2 OTR - $2

Paypal F&F or trade with one of these:

Event[0]
Kingdom: New Lands
The Turing Test
Layers of Fear
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughters

And I will throw in free Strider or Umbrella Corps for any of the above :)

So the value you place on these games is solely based on what someone else payed for them from a glitch? And they have to provide proof?

I've seen a good number of people that got them all under ten bucks, and specifically saw a few digimon people got for around 6. If they don't want to do it no one has to. I said if they can show they paid more than that I'd be willing to pay more. I only really want them based off what they were on the glitch otherwise I don't really need them. Figured some people probably bought doubles. It's an offer based on people that got to take advantage of the glitch and don't want those particular games, no one has to take me up on it.

WTT:

NA Nib mint Majora's Mask Link Amiibo. and Twilight Princess Link Amiibo

For:

NA Nib Wind Waker Link/Zelda Amiibo Two Pack or 8-Bit Link Amiibo

NeOak

WTB:
Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5
Kingdom Hearts 2.8
Digimon World Next Order
- 35 shipped (Unless you can prove you spent more than that you lucky ducks. I'm open to negotiate.)

WTS
Minecraft Xbox One Favorites edition + Builder's pack (Digital codes)
Also have Minecraft windows 10 edition beta if you're interested make an offer!

I've seen a good number of people that got them all under ten bucks, and specifically saw a few digimon people got for around 6. If they don't want to do it no one has to. I said if they can show they paid more than that I'd be willing to pay more. I only really want them based off what they were on the glitch otherwise I don't really need them. Figured some people probably bought doubles. It's an offer based on people that got to take advantage of the glitch and don't want those particular games, no one has to take me up on it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1. No.
2. No.
3. Less than 13 bucks? That was Digimon. KH? Provide proof.
4. Doubles? IT WAS ONE PER ACCOUNT.

So basically, you want them at the glitch price without having done any of the work/camping when it was available? And with that attitude?

george-of-the-jungle.gif

WTS:

Final Fantasy VII (PS1) - $35 shipped

Injustice 2 (PS4) - $35 shipped
Nioh (PS4) - $35shipped

If you want both Injustice and Nioh together I'd do $60 shipped for the pair. If you want all three I'd do $90 shipped. All three games are used, but in really good shape. PM me for any questions or interest.

WTS/WTT

Resident Evil 6 - $2
Dead Rising 2 OTR - $2
Root Double -Before Crime * After Days- Xtend Edition - $2

Paypal F&F or trade with one of these:

Event[0]
Kingdom: New Lands
The Turing Test
Layers of Fear
Armello
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughters

And I will throw in free Strider, Umbrella Corps, or DmC for any of the above :)

Pm sent for Root Double :)

WTS

Fire Emblem Echoes New/Sealed $30

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Game Boy Advance with game, box, and manual in good shape. $50

Gundam Thunderbolt December Sky Complete Blu-Ray (Limited Edition) $140
I know its pricey, but after RightStuf sold out I had to import it, and that's my break even number. Comes with the outer cardboard package and the inner set has never been removed from the plastic sleeve.

Gundam Wing Complete Series (DVD) $100
I'm selling because the blu rays are coming out eventually, and probably soon. Don't want you to feel ripped off if you buy now and didn't know about that. Comes with the outer slipcover as the Complete Operations set.

Witch Hunter Robin complete Series $30 - Artbox with individual volumes

Hellsing (Original Anime) complete series $30 - Artbox with individual volumes

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Completes Series (New series) Blu-ray 5 part set $100

DIGITAL ITEMS FOR SALE

Fast and Furious Movies 1-8 $22. Digital HD or iTunes

Offers and bulk discounts considered

Torment: Tides of Numenera Steam $15
Wasteland 2 Directors Cut Steam $5
Shadowrun Dragonfall Steam $5
UnderRail Steam $5

$5
Mr. Robot Season 2

$3

The Man Who Fell to Earth
Veep Season 1 iTunes for sure and whatever other providers HBO services.

House of Cards Season 3 UV
The Last Ship UV
Powers Season 1 UV
Arrow Season 4 UV
Black Sails Season 3 UV
John Wick
Robocop (2014) UV
Sicario iTunes or UV
I'll See you in my Dreams UV and iTunes
Rock the Kasbah UV and iTunes
While We're Young UV
Burnt UV
Chi-Raq UV
Maggie UV
Touched with Fire UV
Hannibal Season 3 UV

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1. No.
2. No.

So basically, you want them at the glitch price without having done any of the work/camping when it was available? And with that attitude?

I'm not about to make this a bunch of posts defending myself. But neat, I don't really care as I said if people don't like the offer I clearly said I'd be willing to negotiate. Having a job means you miss out on things. I'm glad you clearly care so much about it though! Anyway, enjoy your evening!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1. No.
2. No.

george-of-the-jungle.gif

Not sure why you have to be so rude about it. It doesn't hurt anything or anyone for him to put out a feeler.

It isn't about the price, the buyer doesn't even understand the exact details of the glitch deal.

The only thing I believe I got wrong was there being a 1 per customer limit because I'd seen people say they had bought more than one (maybe using two accounts, I don't know) anyway I'm not sure what the problem is otherwise. Fairly certain there's no rules or anything being broken so I don't quite get everyone up in arms about it. It's a simple "Hey, I don't wanna sell my stuff for that price so I'll skip it" or a "Hey I can part with these games for a little more if you wanna work something out". I've already had a couple messages about individual games, I'm really not so sure what the issue is here?

This is super early I know for some of these, but I'm just putting it out there and I can try again in a couple weeks if no one bites.

WTT ARMS for:
Final Fantasy XII HD
Splatoon 2

Or sell for $45.

NeOak

I'm not about to make this a bunch of posts defending myself. But neat, I don't really care as I said if people don't like the offer I clearly said I'd be willing to negotiate. Having a job means you miss out on things. I'm glad you clearly care so much about it though! Anyway, enjoy your evening!

I made the orders using a single bar of 3G signal in the middle of nowhere since I work on-site. But hey, apparently you have to be jobless for taking advantage of a glitch according to what you seem to imply.

The only thing I believe I got wrong was there being a 1 per customer limit because I'd seen people say they had bought more than one (maybe using two accounts, I don't know) anyway I'm not sure what the problem is otherwise. Fairly certain there's no rules or anything being broken so I don't quite get everyone up in arms about it. It's a simple "Hey, I don't wanna sell my stuff for that price so I'll skip it" or a "Hey I can part with these games for a little more if you wanna work something out".
It's one thing to say "I'd like to buy these at what cost you + shipping" to "I need proof if I'm going to pay more than the prices I'm assuming are your cost because you were lucky and I wasn't".

Also, I did want to see where people said they had gotten the game for less than 10 bucks, because the glitch didn't work that way.

ZJcvUVv.png

People can sell at the price that they want, and offer to buy at the price that they want.
I don't have a problem with the prices, since he has no idea what the actual prices were nor didn't check even though they were all over the internet. The "prove me what you paid" attitude was what made me laugh.

SparkStar

Neo Member
I posted this about 10-15 pages or so ago, but I still have a retro lot for sale! Mostly loose Genesis and SNES commons and uncommons with a few rares. Quite a few boxed and complete Genesis games.

The list is kind of long, so I'm hoping linking to a Google spreadsheet doesn't violate the "off site sale" rule.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...7kDf2QA6DsizFx-P3-5ClTi-Zhw/edit?usp=drivesdk

Things listed as sold are obvious ... sold.
I'm aware that the prices are pretty wonky but I'm v open to negotiation! Let me know if you want to see anything or have any questions.

Thank you!

WTS Humble Bundle Games:
$2 Paypal gift for every key unless otherwise stated.

-Simple Planes
-Galactic Civilization III
-Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
-Kero Blaster
-Layer of Fear: Masterpiece Edition
-Shoppe Keep
-Maize
-GoNNER - Press Jump To Die Edition
-Super Rude Bear Resurrection
-Event[0]
-Tumblestone
-Slime-san
-Space Run Galaxy
-One Piece Pirate Warriors 3
-Rive
-Flat Heroes
-Morphblade
-Husk
-JumpJet Rex
-Gunmetal Arcadia Zero
-A Fistful of Gun
-Noct (Early Access)
-Human Resource Machine
-Mushroom 11

Also have some board games I'm looking to sell. Local pick up only. Shipping kills it for board games. Carrollton, GA.

Squarehard

The only thing I believe I got wrong was there being a 1 per customer limit because I'd seen people say they had bought more than one (maybe using two accounts, I don't know) anyway I'm not sure what the problem is otherwise. Fairly certain there's no rules or anything being broken so I don't quite get everyone up in arms about it. It's a simple "Hey, I don't wanna sell my stuff for that price so I'll skip it" or a "Hey I can part with these games for a little more if you wanna work something out". I've already had a couple messages about individual games, I'm really not so sure what the issue is here?

I think it's really more of the approach you took in making your offer for the games.

It's just really weird that you made the extra comment of showing proof if someone bought it for more, and then you would negotiate.

If the comment was meant to be a joke, it probably didn't hit the mark as made clear by the responses you received.

That one comment just gave off a pretentious vibe, whether intentionally or unintentionally, and that's how I interpreted it as well.

I mean, what's wrong with just offering to buy it at cost from Prime Day glitch, and not having included that one extra misleadingly snide remark about showing proof of purchase? Just felt forced, and misplaced, at least to me, and clearly some others as well felt this way.

Selling some games, some prices lowered. Asking Paypal FF

Game Price  Platform

Game Of Thrones $2  TellTale
Puzzle Agent $1  TellTale
Puzzle Agent $1  Steam
Fran Bow $2  Steam
Flat Heroes $2  Steam 
Nova-111 $2  Steam
Avalance 2: Super Avalanche $2  Steam
WarMachine Tactics Plus DLC $2  Steam
TransOcean: The Shipping Company $2  Steam
Dead Core $1  Steam
Bejeweled 3 $1  Steam
Dragon Age Origins $2  Steam
Grid $1  Steam
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers $1  Steam
Super Hexagon $1  Steam
Sid Meier's Pirates $1  Steam
The Showdown Effect $1  Steam
McPixel $1  Steam
Kathy Rain $2  Steam 
Sentinels of the multiverse $1  Steam
GRAV $2  Steam
Switchcars $2  Steam
Pirate Pop Plus $1  Steam 
Nightsky $1  Steam
Beyond Eyes $2  Steam 
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter $3  Steam 
Mordheim City of the Damned $2  Steam 
1993 Space Machine $1  Steam
JumpJet Rex $1  Steam
Western Press + DLC $2  Steam 
I am bread $2  Steam
Minion Masters $2  Steam 
Escapist + 4 DLC $2  Steam 
Assassins Creed China $2  Uplay
Morphblade $2  Steam 
One Piece $2  Steam 
Cthulhu Realms $2  Steam
Space Run Galaxy $2  Steam 
Ace Combat Assualt Horizon $2  Steam 
Enslaved Oddysee to the West Prem $2  Steam 
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number $2  Steam 
Town of Salem $2  Steam
Sheltered $2  Steam
Copoka $1  Steam 
Thoth $1  Steam 
Speedrunners $2  Steam 
SuperHot $4  Steam 
Shoppekeep $2  Steam 

Kildrek

WTS

1. i7 2600k processor, never overclocked
2. MSI P67A-GD80 (B3) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
3. 20gb of dd3 1600 ram

$250 for the package. Shipping to CONUS only

I bought an i5 7600k and a new motherboard with ram, so I don't need these items anymore.

My parts won't be arriving until 7/20, so the earliest I can ship it out is 7/21

CatPee

It astounds me how some people still fail to account for tax and cost of shipping in their already-terrible offers.

Anyway:

Prices are shipped. WTS:

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition (new/sealed) - $430
Managed to get my hands on a couple and my roommate decided to stick with his 970, so this can go to another good home.

Playstation VR Launch bundle - $300
Includes the headset, processor box and cords, PS camera, 2 Move controllers, demo disc, Playstation VR Worlds, Batman: Arkham VR, and clamshell-style box. Does not include the outer box or the stereo headphones. Everything is in excellent condition. Unfortunately, I get mild motion sickness from this, so it should go to another good home.

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Limited Edition (new/sealed) - $60

Top Bottom