• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV’s The Regalia coming to Forza Horizon 3

jbug617

Banned
Fp24hKg.jpg

Beginning on 1st August 2017, Forza Horizon 3 and Final Fantasy XV players will be able to download and enjoy the Regalia in Forza Horizon 3 for free.

The Regalia will be made available to everyone who has played Forza Horizon 3 (on Xbox One, Xbox One S, or Windows 10 PCs) and/or Final Fantasy XV (on Xbox One or Xbox One S) by 1st August 2017.

For Forza Horizon 3 players, the Regalia will be sent to all players and will be redeemable through the in-game messaging system. Final Fantasy XV players will receive a code to redeem the Regalia in Forza Horizon 3 via the Xbox Live messaging system*. (*not available in all markets).

Visit https://forzamotorsport.net for details. Players must have Final Fantasy XV or Forza Horizon 3 installed on Xbox One by 1st August 2017. Code to unlock this car will be sent via the Forza Horizon 3 message system or Xbox Live System Message.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFk2QVFlyVA&feature=youtu.be

cool.I own both games so I guess I'll be getting it free :) Also I guess this might be one of the reasons the FFXV team(including the director) visited T10 some months back.

Ydelnae

I'm legit surprised that not a single member has mentioned C*dney yet and we're already nearing page 2 of this thread. Impressive.

JoeLT

Aw man I'm holding out till the One X to play this, what happens after August 1st? You'll have to pay for it?

~Cross~

Countdown till we have someone come in and complain about the forza team wasting their time on FFXV content or the FFXV team wasting their time doing cross game marketing or something when they should be making FFXVI

If it momentarily launches itself into the air when driving at top speed and going over a hill or ramp before hitting a lamp post, do I get a game over screen?

Top Bottom