• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick & Morty [Mafia] |OT| Someone's been spending too much time around glowing rocks

Sorian

Banned
...ok? This is weirdly aggressive, must have hit a raw nerve with the reads

So that's a yes then?

VOTE: acohrs

Clearly not actually following the game and just intend to follow the script you laid out for yourself earlier on. Hell, you keep Swamped on there without even bothering to think or comment on the replacement.

I'm not a huge fan of the Kawl vote. I don't think I can fault anyone for voting Dusk, as he's really high up on my scum list, but I still think resolving the Fat question once and for all is our best course of action.

Verelios

...ok? This is weirdly aggressive, must have hit a raw nerve with the reads
I think he's saying you haven't tried to have any progressing thoughts/considerations since you plopped the same list down and said 'here's my contribution'. It's essentially busy work. We already had your read list, so saying 'nothing has changed' is useless.

Verelios

I'm not a huge fan of the Kawl vote. I don't think I can fault anyone for voting Dusk, as he's really high up on my scum list, but I still think resolving the Fat question once and for all is our best course of action.
I'm amenable to voting off Fat just to put the whole is he, isn't he debate to rest but what comes after and who do we look at of he flips town or scum? I don't want to sound alarmist but if Fat's death tells us something convenient then it's all good. If we're just lining up targets without seeing where the dominoes go then whelp.

Ourobolus

Banned
I'm amenable to voting off Fat just to put the whole is he, isn't he debate to rest but what comes after and who do we look at of he flips town or scum? I don't want to sound alarmist but if Fat's death tells us something convenient then it's all good. If we're just lining up targets without seeing where the dominoes go then whelp.
I've posted a few times about my thoughts on after a fat flip...

Fat4all

Banned
'Resolving the Fat question' will only waste yet another day when I flip town. All that will be gained is the knowledge that scum didn't have to break a sweat coasting to D5.

Also, fuck McDonalds. That sauce was made way to fucking scarce.

Ourobolus

Banned
'Resolving the Fat question' will only waste yet another day when I flip town. All that will be gained is the knowledge that scum didn't have to break a sweat coasting to D5.

Also, fuck McDonalds. That sauce was made way to fucking scarce.
Oh shit he said he's Town, guys. Now I have to redo all my reads.

To be honest I am a bit worried about this. That's why I'm willing to consider other lynch candidates today.

SalvaPot

Hey, I know it was pretty obvious but I made hints to what I've been doing up until know in the night, since I can feel I am dying tonight.

SalvaPot

Because that's what you've been talking about recently.

What? No, I think talking about the whole vote blocker is dumb, it could easily be a scum, neutral or town ability, it seems to be targeting people mostly at random, and its been used poorly. I think its kind of pointless talking about it.

Its likely not x-shot.

Its likely neutral.

And its just distracting from the stuff that matters. Like the fact that Dusk got Kalor killed, obviously. And probably nomadic and the other guy helped too.

Personally I've been keeping busy this past few nights.

Fat4all

Banned
Well, OK then.

But you've pretty much just made yourself a target for the NK for no good reason, and if you're a town PR then that's a pretty dumb thing to do.

SalvaPot

Well, OK then.

But you've pretty much just made yourself a target for the NK for no good reason, and if you're a town PR then that's a pretty dumb thing to do.

Well, that depends on the scum team, doesn't it?

I hope they come to me. Its going to be fun.

Ourobolus

Banned
Well, that depends on the scum team, doesn't it?

I hope they come to me. Its going to be fun.
Well this was useless. Either you have a PR that will affect those who visit you and thus one of the following will happen: they visit you and you die, or they ignore you.

or you're vanilla and making us waste time with this during the day.

Can't think of a positive for any of these

SalvaPot

Well this was useless. Either you have a PR that will affect those who visit you and thus one of the following will happen: they visit you and you die, or they ignore you.

or you're vanilla and making us waste time with this during the day.

Can't think of a positive for any of these

Why am I making you waste your time? Everyone is quiet as fuck. Today has been pointless, no one is talking shit, everyone is going to wait for the last minute for another half-assed bandwagon that will give us no information. We should be voting players and pressuring them into been useful, instead we are doing, well nothing.

So since we are doing nothing, I might as well put out that yes, I am town, and... well, I gave hints about my nights. They are there. Me dying is totally cool by me, if I die that is.

Ourobolus

Banned
Why am I making you waste your time? Everyone is quiet as fuck. Today has been pointless, no one is talking shit, everyone is going to wait for the last minute for another half-assed bandwagon that will give us no information. We should be voting players and pressuring them into been useful, instead we are doing, well nothing.

So since we are doing nothing, I might as well put out that yes, I am town, and... well, I gave hints about my nights. They are there. Me dying is totally cool by me, if I die that is.
I can't vote, so I'll admit I've checked out a little bit. But again, if you're gonna soft claim only to be killed tonight before giving any information that could potentially help, what benefit does that give Town other than us now having to hem and haw about you dancing around whatever you are talking about.

SalvaPot

I can't vote, so I'll admit I've checked out a little bit. But again, if you're gonna soft claim only to be killed tonight before giving any information that could potentially help, what benefit does that give Town other than us now having to hem and haw about you dancing around whatever you are talking about.

Well, If I die now town knows where to look, since the info of what I did this past few nights is right there. I can't promise they are going to be useful, but its there.

Verelios

Well, If I die now town knows where to look, since the info of what I did this past few nights is right there. I can't promise they are going to be useful, but its there.
Uh, can you be more specific or are you just telling us to go trawling through your past posts? If it's the latter, that's cool, just don't want people jumping on every read as ammunition​ later.

SalvaPot

Uh, can you be more specific or are you just telling us to go trawling through your past posts? If it's the latter, that's cool, just don't want people jumping on every read as ammunition​ later.

In case I die, as I probably will, go look at my past posts.

Sorian

Banned

This post is the realest thing said today. Very few people are actually putting out votes early on (Ouro has an excuse, fine) and we end up with either pre selected choices for day end or the mad scrambles we've been getting. Why do you think so many are content following through on the Fat lynch? Enough town are interested in it and only one or two scum need to keep nudging it on the table for it to be viable. It's easy to bank on the fact that most want to keep going back to that well.

DAY 4 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Fat4all (2)
Giant Panda 1511
Nomadic Sparks 1563

Kawl_USC (1)
Sorian 1474 1565
Faddy 1566 1624
Dusk Soldier 1645

Dusk Soldier (1)
SalvaPot 1642

acohrs (1)
Sorian 1651

Nomadic Sparks (1)
Faddy 1624

The Wizard (0): SalvaPot 1559 1642

SalvaPot (0): Dusk Soldier 1610 1644

Zeusy (0): Sorian 1565 1651

Ourobolus (0): Kawl_USC 1503 1507

No active vote for Day 4: acohrs, CCS, Dr. Worm, Fat4all, Kawl_USC (has previously voted), Ourobolus, Penguin, The Wizard, Verelios, Zeusy

Day 4 Postcount: acohrs 3, CCS 1, Dr. Worm 7, Dusk Soldier 9, Faddy 14, Fat4all 17, Giant Panda 9, Kawl_USC 5, Nomadic Sparks 17, Ourobolus 53, Penguin 3, SalvaPot 38, Sorian 20, The Wizard 2, Verelios 20, Zeusy 3

Day 4 ends:
gre_1507500000.png

Automated vote tally here

9 votes for majority

Looking back through LoCs/Salvas posts I don't see any obvious hints to any night action. All we really know from Salva is he's pretty enthusiastic about his dusk scum read, perhaps that's been reinforced by a night action but it's not a lot to go on.
This is also a pretty dangerous precedent:
I recall you claiming cop to get me lynched and you were completely wrong and you were also town. I apologize but I don't have a lot of faith in your scumhunting abilities after that bullshit.

Way too ballsy for scum to draw that much attention right now when they have little incentive to do anything so townread Salva for now, little weary to follow on a dusk vote but I like it better than going fat again.

Fat4all

Banned
I’m not quite sold on a Dusk vote as well. Today has been pretty lax of any major revelations, so I’m going to stick with my gut and vote for who I feel is most likely to be a coasting scum.

VOTE: Zeusy

I’m convinced that at least one (maybe more) of the scum team is hiding amoungst the players who’ve contributed less then stellar reads/opinions and are just passing these days by unchallenged. It’s getting to the point where they can hide behind unenthusiastic town who are just going through the motions of the game the longer we go without seriously considering them a threat. If anyone is able to shake something loose I’ll always be open to lynching more obviously scum, but until then my vote will stay on Zeusy.

I’m going to bed now, but I’ll be back about 2 hours before the end of the day to see how things are standing and to contribute to the usual last hours kerfuffles.

QlgQV_s-200x150.gif

CCS

Banned
Been so busy irl last two days, really sorry.

One person who seems to have been very under the radar but who I'm feeling uncomfortable about is Giant Panda. I'm town reading Nomadic Sparks right now but I agree with the earlier post about Fat feeling like town who scum keep bringing up to distract town.

[highligh]VOTE: Giant Panda

Faddy

Banned
This post is the realest thing said today. Very few people are actually putting out votes early on (Ouro has an excuse, fine) and we end up with either pre selected choices for day end or the mad scrambles we've been getting. Why do you think so many are content following through on the Fat lynch? Enough town are interested in it and only one or two scum need to keep nudging it on the table for it to be viable. It's easy to bank on the fact that most want to keep going back to that well.

This is the truth.

I know CCS is town and I am Town reading Sorian and Fat. We need to actively pool our votes together and come to a concensus on a block vote rather than having multiple targets that allow scum to manipulate the vote.

We have enough scum reads in common that we should be able to come up with someone we can all be happy with. CCS has ruled out Nomadic, I'm not going vote for acohrs today either.

That leaves us 3 viable choices imo. Either Kawl, Zeusy or Giant Panda (I'm sort of neutral but will listen to arguments for his lynch)

Kawl would be my preference.

acohrs

So that's a yes then?

VOTE: acohrs

Clearly not actually following the game and just intend to follow the script you laid out for yourself earlier on. Hell, you keep Swamped on there without even bothering to think or comment on the replacement.

Nah this is busy work. You look towny with this vote, but thats only an appearance.

The swamped thing is NAI, just suits your agenda

acohrs

I think he's saying you haven't tried to have any progressing thoughts/considerations since you plopped the same list down and said 'here's my contribution'. It's essentially busy work. We already had your read list, so saying 'nothing has changed' is useless.

Why are you trying to explain sorians post to me after his post? Are you trying to make it seem townier if it gets validation from another?

Because its just continuing a trend that hasnt flipped scum yet and nearly certainly wont

I still don't get how you, Sorian, and maybe some others are so certain about this. But it does seem like there isn't an appetite to lynch Fat today.

I guess at this point I'm mostly considering Zeusy, Salvapot, and Dusk Soldier.

Top Bottom