• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOMTV Global Starcraft II League (GSL) March 2011 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadman

oGsMC vs ST_July

Yeah i picked the zerg, big surprise.

4-2.

July will unveil his new zvp style, it will be so amazing that peoples heads explode.

Its ling/bane in to expand alot, get mutas, win.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
mcvsjulyfinalver2.jpg

Under 10 hours to go :D :D :D

I'm rooting for July, if only for the underused aggressive style of Zerg he plays.

2 AM Eastern, 1 AM Central--I like how they start earlier on the weekends.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Bought. Hopefully some of the players last year can still do it. Curious to see how Slayers will do. But as usually rooting for oGs

Aaron

I'm just hoping to see a terran win against another race. With the rise of MC and July style play, there hasn't been much of that recently. Terran needs a hero.

Haunted

pieatorium said:
shit forgot this started eary saturdays and went fishing, didn't catch anything either :(
pieatorium
Banned
(03-19-2011, 12:17 PM)
Reply | Quote

That's right kids, missing the GSL finals gets you banned. So set your alarms!

Aaron

TheThunder said:
Bought my ticket.

Hopefully teams/coaches will send more of their non code S/A players to shine.

We need more Seeds and Younghwas.
This is true, but it would be great if the only person who shows up to the studio for oGs was MC, who proceeds to all kill the other teams so his own team won't be disturbed from their practice.

jorma

is now taking requests
Haunted said:
pieatorium
Banned
(03-19-2011, 12:17 PM)
Reply | Quote

That's right kids, missing the GSL finals gets you banned. So set your alarms!

Then I'm glad i never confessed to missing it. Sucks that the final is on a completely different time and day compared to the rest of the series.

IM vs. ZeNEX
fOu vs. TSL
oGs vs. SlayerS
Prime.WE vs. StarTale

If oGs doesn't use MC, I can see SlayerS winning it, but then MC promised he's gonna win both GSTL and GSL WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom