• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 CDProjekt/GOG Thread: Witcher 2 360 2011Q4, EA On GOG: D. Keep, Privateer, UU, 25+

1stStrike

Banned
GOGvideo3.png

CD-Projekt-RED.jpg

We have two big announcements today, from GOG and CDProjekt. We've heard the rumors and seen some leaks.

800px-Gog_logo.png

Missed the live stream? No problem! Click here to watch the recorded live stream of the full CDPR/GOG conference.

GOG Announcements:

- The new publisher is: Electronic Arts!
- More than 25 games coming, including Wing Commander Privateer, Dungeon Keeper and Ultima Underworld 1 & 2. These 3 are available NOW at $5.99 each.
- 3 more EA classics coming before the end of June.
- No Syndicate or System Shock currently due to "a huge legal puzzle".
- Took approximately 12 months to work out an agreement with EA.
- Click here for GOG EA Trailer

The-Witcher-2.jpg

CDProjekt Announcements:

- 400,000 units sold in the first week
- Patch 1.2 coming out on June 3rd. Over 50 improvements! Click here for patch notes link.
- All previous DLC's for all versions released in 1.2! You can now use DLC regardless of where you've bought the game.
- Brand new DLC - Barbers and Coiffeuses! You can now change your hair style.. 5 brand new hair styles! Geralt can now go back to his hairstyle from The Witcher 1!
- TW2 special E3 promos beginning today! $10.00 off TW2 at Amazon, Gamestop and Steam until the end of E3!
- Confirmed on live stream that The Witcher 2 is going to xbox 360.
- No quality compromise for xbox 360 - same experience as PC.
- Still looks awesome on xbox 360 according to the developers.
- Tomasz Baginski working on xbox 360 version soundtrack.
- HD version of The Witcher 2 for xbox 360 trailer on gametrailers

The Witcher 2 xbox 360 trailer links:

HD
SD

Witcher_medallion.png

abunai

I would love for Theme Hospital to appear on GoG, although there is always the open-source version being made by some randomers, too. System shock 2 would be greatly received.
and will never happen :(

1stStrike

Banned
Stream just came online. 3108 viewers atm. It looks like they're on a pretty pimp beach. Nobody's up front yet, just a couple of mics, but we're getting close now.

Edit: And now it's back off. Test successful? :p

-BLITZ-

I can't believe I'm enjoying this and participating for the first time E3 on Gaf ... 4 minutes left and now at me is 10:00 night :)

epmode

Anedar said:
Am i the only one thinking that the green eyes on the medallion means The Witcher 2 for the 360?
That's definitely happening, I'd say. What I'm really interested in is the GOG announcement.

Kyaw

Anedar said:
Am i the only one thinking that the green eyes on the medallion means The Witcher 2 for the 360?

Probably. Although it's not a surprise as 360 port is coming in November.

Seda

Deadly Cyclone said:
Ugh, so many games in November! What about August, or December!

You got Deus Ex in August, and Arkham City in October.....

not sure what else outside of November.

Top Bottom