• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 CDProjekt/GOG Thread: Witcher 2 360 2011Q4, EA On GOG: D. Keep, Privateer, UU, 25+

Exuro

I just can't see TW2 doing well on Xbox if it gets released in November. There are too many "AAA" well known franchises releasing that month.

daffy

Banned
November is like a big surf wave for games. If your marketing board is big enough, you can surf above the tide and succeed!!

themoreyouknow

Chesskid1

Banned
Exuro said:
I just can't see TW2 doing well on Xbox if it gets released in November. There are too many "AAA" well known franchises releasing that month.

i think it's fairly obvious it won't do big numbers, but it could be a slow burn, selling from word of mouth over the long haul imo.

1stStrike

Banned
-BLITZ- said:
Do I you need to refresh the page or it will start automatically since it's still off air.

It'll start automatically whenever they turn it on. I know for a fact it works because they had it on earlier. No clue what they're delaying on, so we'll just have to wait.

derFeef said:
E3 starts now. Excellent.
Not going to lie... kind of excited! After their witcher: enhanced edition sale for $4 a couple weeks ago, I am super pumped again even though I have been on GoG since like week 1.

Exuro

Chesskid1 said:
i think it's fairly obvious it won't do big numbers, but it could be a slow burn, selling from word of mouth over the long haul imo.
I just don't see it with Skyrim releasing a few days earlier. Just seems like a terrible decision and that TW2 will get thrown under with all of these other well known franchise sequels releasing..

Kusagari

The best date for Witcher 2 on 360 honestly would have been right now. It sucks they couldn't get it day and date with the PC one.

Kyaw

Kusagari said:
The best date for Witcher 2 on 360 honestly would have been right now. It sucks they couldn't get it day and date with the PC one.

Then that would make all the PC duders call it a console port.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
Kusagari said:

gotta make this PC version right

also bugs

Top Bottom