• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1UP YOURS takes over Weekend Confirmed Episode 64 - E3 Special

pauljeremiah

Gold Member
wc_topnews_new_17113.nphd.jpg

It's finally here, the big E3 show. This year saw more great games than ever at E3, and Weekend Confirmed rose to the occasion with an equally massive lineup of guests to bring you the best analysis of E3. Joining Jeff and Garnett are John Davison, Luke Smith, Shane Bettenhausen, Mark MacDonald, and Andrew Pfister. They breakdown the entire week from the opening press conferences to their favorite games after the closing bell sounded. In between every big game and then some gets to the table including Uncharted 3, Batman: Arkham City, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Starhawk, Prey 2, Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, and so much more.

Weekend Confirmed Behind-the-Scenes EP 64 - E3 special

Run Time: 2:09:14

Weekend Confirmed comes in four segments to make it easy to listen to in segments or all at once. Here's the timing for this week's episode:

Whatcha' Been Playin E3 2011 Part 1: Start: 00:00:00 End: 00:30:08
Whatcha' Been Playin E3 2011 Part 2: Start: 00:30:42 End: 01:01:38
Whatcha' Been Playin E3 2011 Part 3: Start: 01:02:43 End: 01:34:31
Whatcha' Been Playin E3 2011 Part 4: Start: 01:35:42 End: 02:09:14

Direct Link

iTunes
Zune
RSS
Shacknews.com

vz0te.jpg

L to R: Garnett Lee, Andrew Pfister, Mark MacDonald, John Davison, Shane Bettenhausen.

5818612559_677a91e539_z.jpg

L to R: Garnett Lee, Jeff Cannata, Luke Smith, Shane Bettenhausen

Pretty much an all star cast.

giggas

Wanted to say I don't care for Luke, but after listening to the 1up compilations I kinda got a new respect for him. Sure he'll be tame though.

Downloadin now! Love when they have Yours reunions, though having Jeff on the line up is kinda like how Kevin James always hangs out with that key SNL group. Ha, I semi kid, I don't mind Jeff.

Man

John D saying Wii U will flop. He has the best track record among all journos in the biz. Doom!

Man said:
John D saying Wii U will flop. He has the best track record among all journos in the biz. Doom!

Yes. People should be paying attention to this. Moreover, Garnett thinks it's good. As we've learned from 1UP Yours, Garnett = wrong 99% of the time; John = correct 99% of the time. :D

Incidentally, This Year will be releasing the final 1UP Yours recap (for 2008) within a few days -- tomorrow or the next day.

wsippel

Banned
Man said:
He's a clever guy, but he doesn't yet understand the concept. That might actually be a problem: If he doesn't understand, many others don't understand either (and it kinda shows on GAF). We'll see soon enough...

sikkinixx

Excited to listen, along with 8+ hours of Giantbomb'ing.

Very sad to see it's only a regular length, 2 hour show. No epic? ;_;

I think John is misinterpreting the point of the WiiU controller. I think it's more aimed at Japanese audiences who may only have one TV then anything else.

nckillthegrimace said:
He also said Epic Mickey would bomb at retail, and was completely wrong.

Though it didn't bomb, ~2 million worldwide sold for a big budget Disney game on the most family friendly console around, with one of the best game designers around working on the title. . .I expected more of it.

Then I played it.

Top Bottom