• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple H |OT| February Wrasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

Dragon Gate USA NEWS for those going to Miami or watching at home:

Hollywood, FL Show Announced For 3/29

Dragon Gate USA will now present a tripleshot on Wrestlemania weekend in Florida. Just added is a special Supershow with Combat Zone Wrestling on March 29th at 8pm in Hollywood, FL at The German American Society Clubhouse on 6401 Washington St. with a zip code of 33203.

Tickets go on sale this Friday, February 24th, at www.DGUSA.tv or by calling 267-519-9744. Tickets will be $50 for 1st row, $40 for 1st row balcony, $30 for 2nd & 3rd rows and $20 for GA in advance ($25 on day of show).

This will be a very unique event with the involvement of CZW. DGUSA will present an entire, loaded card before intermission. CZW will then bring the ultraviolence with two death matches following intermission. This one-of-a-kind event really brings something different to Florida.

The DGUSA main event has been announced and it is a first-time-ever Three Way Trios Match between three of the top stables in Dragon Gate USA. Check this out:

Three Way Elimination Match
Ronin of Johnny Gargano, Chuck Taylor & Rich Swann
vs.
D.U.F. of Sami Callihan, Arik Cannon & Pinkie Sanchez
vs.
Blood Warriors of Akira Tozawa, BxB Hulk & Uhaa Nation

This match is sure to deliver unforgettable action and excitement. Which stable is the best?

We also have another first-time-ever match for March 29th as today's premier high-flyer takes on the potential next high-flying superstar. It will be PAC vs. AR Fox in Hollywood, FL.

We can also confirm that DGUSA Tag Team Champions CIMA & Ricochet and Low Ki will be in action on this event. We'll have much more including the CZW death match announcements soon.

If you can be in Miami on Thurs night, this is where you want to be! I do not think this will be on iPPV, at least it has not been advertised. This is probably due to the building they're running being small as fuck.

6 Man Taking Shape & More Miami News

We have breaking news on the Dragon Gate USA events in Miami on March 30th & 31st at the beautiful Deauville Resort Hotel right on Miami Beach. Tickets are now on sale DGUSA.tv Store or by calling 267-519-9744.

DGUSA officials have become so frustrated in trying to put together the traditional six man tag team match at "Mercury Rising 2012" on March 31st that we are just putting it in the hands of the wrestlers. As you may know, the stable scene in Japan is in total disarray, which is why this has become a difficult situation for DGUSA officials.

We can confirm that CIMA and Akira Tozawa will lead each team. Now CIMA and Tozawa will each select their teammates for this annual huge match. There are lots of movements being made in Japan. We expect everything to be resolved by this Monday or Tuesday. Developments will come at a rapid pace over the next few days. We urge you to follow us on Twitter for late breaking news all weekend on this highly anticipated match.

A huge main event quality bout is official for the March 30th event. It will be Masaaki Mochizuki vs. Akira Tozawa. This could easily main event a PPV in Japan and now it is coming to "Open The Ultimate Gate 2012" on Friday night in Miami. If you can't be there in person you can watch this match for the special $1.99 one-time-only live iPPV offer at www.WWNLive.com.

We are also excited to announce that Bobby Fish will make his DGUSA debut in Florida. Fish is schedule for all three events including March 29th in Hollywood, Florida.

Remember, keep checking www.Twitter.com/BookItGabe this weekend as we expect the news about who CIMA and Akira Tozawa choose for their teams to come rapidly.

Seriously, if you can't afford any other iPPV Mania weekend, put down that extra bag of chips for the Mania party and get the $1.99 iPPV Friday night. You won't regret it.

Honestly, just have a $10/mo. site that has their entire library on it. Put up interviews/behind the scenes all sorts of extra content. Hell, have past feud highlights and other things that inform people about the legends or provide a nice bit of nostalgia. There's a shit ton they can do with the content they currently generate and the library they already have.

Can I ask you a question.

Is there any nudity or lesbian scenes with Emilia Clarke in Game of thrones?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
wwe should troll everyone and not disclose where Mania is until the last minute like they did for 15 and 2000. I doubt I'll go to a Mania because I don't want to turn around and see all these feds setting up shop on every corner.

Kaladin

wwe should troll everyone and not disclose where Mania is until the last minute like they did for 15 and 2000. I doubt I'll go to a Mania because I don't want to turn around and see all these feds setting up shop on every corner.

Seeing some of the best indies in the country in one place is one of the best parts of Mania weekend.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
Seeing old Taker vids, it reminds me just how great he was in 96-99. He was just pushing that character so well, and wrestling the best matches of his career. The Bad Ass turn took some time to get going, but it was tremendous too. Unfortunately, it seems like he's just been waiting to retire since 2004. He's had some great matches sure, but the character has only regressed, and the matches were few and far between.

yeah he's way too banged up to be a week to week...or even month to month guy. He used to be a whirling devrish of awesome

Im think about getting a pair of tix to the RAW show in Dayton OH in April and the presale is tomorrow morning. Does anyone know where one would find a presale password for these things? Google has been no help.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Heavy needs to do a GAF Fave Five. I hope I'm on that list, not on a Fail Five.

Mine goes:

1. Bootaaay
2. Beef
3. Bootaaay
4. Heavy
5. Penguin

Dragon Gate USA NEWS for those going to Miami or watching at home:

If you can be in Miami on Thurs night, this is where you want to be! I do not think this will be on iPPV, at least it has not been advertised. This is probably due to the building they're running being small as fuck.

Seriously, if you can't afford any other iPPV Mania weekend, put down that extra bag of chips for the Mania party and get the $1.99 iPPV Friday night. You won't regret it.
They've already said no ippv for Thursday there's no internet at the venue. The 1.99 ippv should be a must get for people.

Seeing some of the best indies in the country in one place is one of the best parts of Mania weekend.

This is a fact. Watched ROH and 2 DGUSA shows in Atlanta this year. Pretty stoked about a DGUSA three bill this year.

My fave five is compromised of the best posters in this thread. They are the White, Southern wrestling fans who reject absolutely Vince McMahon's polished, refined, New York-based product.

1. Djsandman
2. AnEternalEnigma
3. RBH
4. Net_Wrecker
5. LiuKangBakingAPie/KanoOnThePhone

Kaladin

So my current updated Wrestlemania weekend schedule looks something like this

Wednesday March 28th:
Arrive in Miami

Thursday March 29th:
Dragon Gate USA/CZW Supershow - Hollywood, FL - 8pm

Friday March 30th
Dragon Gate USA "Open The Ultimate Gate 2012" - 8pm
Jake The Snake Roberts Q&A/Shoot Interview - Midnight or After DGUSA

Saturday March 31st
Ring of Honor "Showdown In The Sun Night 2" - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - 1pm
Dragon Gate USA "Mercury Rising 2012" - 8pm
$5 Wrestling - Midnight or After DGUSA

Sunday April 1st
Wrestlereunion VIP Signing - 10am
Wrestlereunion Luncheon - 1:30pm
Wrestlemania - 6:30pm

Monday April 2nd
Monday Night RAW - 7pm

Tuesday April 3rd
Friday Night Smackdown - Orlando, FL - 7pm

It's going to be awesome :)

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
I'm not much for meet & greets so I'll probably just stick to the shows. I also don't think I can get Tuesday off of work to drive up to Orlando and back for Smackdown, so I'll have to skip that too.

So far, I've got tickets for the two RoH shows, Wrestlemania and the RAW after. I'll try and grab tickets for the Thursday and Saturday night DGUSA shows tomorrow morning. The $5 wrestling on Saturday night is a no-brainer too.

I'm not going to get a bit of sleep that weekend.

Edit: I should squeeze in that I still have two extra tickets to Mania if anyone wants to snap them up. They're up on Stubhub, but I'd rather give 'em to some GAFfers. I've got one interested GAFfer already, but he only needs one ticket, which would make it tough for me to sell the other. But, if someone else wants a single ticket, you'll be helping another GAF member out!

Showered for the first time since I believe Sunday night. This was the longest I've ever gone without showering as an adult, it was like a 5-day self-burial of laziness and poor hygiene. This afternoon my 'nether region' was reeking worse than Mark Henry's armpits after 4+ days of wallowing in my own filth so instead of just taking a damn shower I washed it over the sink. I soaped and washed my fuckin balls over the sink. That's when it hit me, wtf am I doing with my life. John Cena wouldn't live like this and neither will I.

Showered for the first time since I believe Sunday night. This was the longest I've ever gone without showering as an adult, it was like a 5-day self-burial of laziness and poor hygiene. This afternoon my 'nether region' was reeking worse than Mark Henry's armpits after 4+ days of wallowing in my own filth so instead of just taking a damn shower I washed it over the sink. I soaped and washed my fuckin balls over the sink. That's when it hit me, wtf am I doing with my life. John Cena wouldn't live like this and neither will I.
#RiseAboveFilth

Judderman

drawer by drawer

i3z9YuSNWaVpa.gif

Holy shit dude joke account confirmed????

Kaladin

I'm not much for meet & greets so I'll probably just stick to the shows. I also don't think I can get Tuesday off of work to drive up to Orlando and back for Smackdown, so I'll have to skip that too.

So far, I've got tickets for the two RoH shows, Wrestlemania and the RAW after. I'll try and grab tickets for the Thursday and Saturday night DGUSA shows tomorrow morning. The $5 wrestling on Saturday night is a no-brainer too.

I'm not going to get a bit of sleep that weekend.

I enjoy the meet and greet stuff so I'm looking forward to that. I don't think you'll have a problem getting tickets for DGUSA. You won't regret $5 Wrestling, that was a blast in ATL. Smackdown is on my way home actually so that is hard to resist.

Edit: I should squeeze in that I still have two extra tickets to Mania if anyone wants to snap them up. They're up on Stubhub, but I'd rather give 'em to some GAFfers. I've got one interested GAFfer already, but he only needs one ticket, which would make it tough for me to sell the other. But, if someone else wants a single ticket, you'll be helping another GAF member out!

Come one wrassle-gaf who wouldn't want to sit by me for mania!!!!

Of course it is a joke account. All of his WWE love should have been the first tip.

And for those who have the opportunity to watch DGUSA/ROH, go for it. It is a great time to watch quality wrestling. I really wish something like that comes around Colorado. I should try to check out some of the local feds. I think there is a show coming up soon.

GBONZZZZ

What the fuck

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
That's right Heavy. Be the change.

I would, but my seat is probably better.

Thanks djsandman! We'll have ROH/DGUSA/$5 dollar wrestling. I think your like two or three sections more towards the center then these tix. Their is a ticket in your section in the club level that I'm thinking about grabbing, but I'm holding out hope a fellow wrasslegaffer will want BreakyBoy's extra ticket.

0RGwp.gif

Your poor hygiene and questionable taste confuse and DISGUST Ariel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom