• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Even more Asura's Wrath DLC on the way (4 episode expansion pack)

duckroll

This week's Famitsu confirms that aside from the two upcoming anime DLC episodes, a third major DLC expansion will be coming out on April 24 for 700yen. Yes, the price is much higher than the 200yen per episode for the first two DLCs, but that's because this is an entire story arc. The DLC pack is the "Destruction Chapter" expansion, consisting of episodes 19 to 22.

Chavelo

Capcpom looking out for their customers with no internet, so the DLC is already in the disc to help them out. :)

Awesome! 700 yen is a good price for a story arc.

Finished the game last night and loved the hell out of it. I'll definitely be grabbing this.

duckroll

I wonder if we'll see an Ultimate GOTY Edition or anything like that.

I think this is extremely likely, except it won't be GOTY anywhere in the world. :p

As previously announced in the last DLC thread, there are a total of 5 DLCs planned. If this is a third one, then there should be two more after this. One of them should be the Ryu thing they're teasing, and simply based on the episode numbering alone, I'm going to guess that there's one more expansion pack DLC coming with episodes 23-26. :p

So is this like a shonen animu in video game form or something?
Gunna less us Arcs and what not? Maybe allow us to train in between for the next big baddie.

Top Bottom