• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HALO 4! What will you play first? SP, MP, SO, or COOP

My brother's the big Halo fan, and he's big on co-op with Dad, so... he'll probably be doing that.

If I bought it, probably SP.

I expect the popular answer will be MP.

Korosenai

Single player first, then all of the spartan ops content.

Then mp, because by then i should have a pretty good feel for the game.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Single player...

Prefer co-op... But I'm more into the story than my friends so I want to soak it up

Muffdraul

SP Heroic

Last time I played MP was the Reach beta. Last time I played proper "real" MP was... Oct 5 2007, I think is what it said when I looked at my Halo 3 service record yesterday. Yeah, not really much of an MP player anymore. I hung it up back when Quake 3 was still pretty new. I had a good run from Doom 1 to Quake 3 and everything in between. Most of my trigger time was in Marathon and Quake 1. When the last of my friends stopped, and it felt like people online were treating it like a fucking sport, I was gone.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Single player all the way through or co-op with my brother (unlikely because he's living far away now).

Always. It's what I'm looking forward to most in Halo 4 by far.

MrBig

Campaign, then check out Forge.

Then after the Spartan Ops season is over I'll get a one month or something and play through that.

Campaign then MP, either after finishing the 1p stuff or when someone invites me and I want to take a breather on the story.

co-op stuff no idea when, after MP I guess.

Single player, may not ever touch multiplayer (didn't with Reach), will certainly never play co-op, and the only SO I know of is Stack Overflow.

Edit: oh, SO is Spartan Ops. Don't know what that is.

Single player, may not ever touch multiplayer (didn't with Reach), will certainly never play co-op, and the only SO I know of is Stack Overflow.

Spartan Ops.

Spartan Ops, a weekly episodic narrative-driven cooperative multiplayer. Spartan Ops will take on the role of a second campaign, with a separate storyline and separate protagonists. The campaign will follow the story of Majestic Squad, a Spartan squad from the UNSC Infinity on the planet Requiem.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Gonna romp through Campaign Solo on Heroic or normal in one sitting. After that, I'll do multiplayer until the end of time. Spartan Ops I will do when I get a party of 4 that also wants to play it.

see5harp

I don't play in any order but I do try and focus on campaign first. Multiplayer is a simple concept and fulfills a very big part of why I like the franchise but that will last for a long time. No rush there.

KSai

Multiplayer. This'll be a first though, I've never skipped campaign before, but I have a friend who spent 100% of his time on just Reach's multiplayer.

Top Bottom