• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

somedevil

Poor AJ Styles. Claire Lynch, not in title hunt for 3 years and now won't be in it again for another year.

edit: Mike Tenay actually spoiled the ending for the match when he said AJ hasn't won the title in 4 years.

Alucard

Banned
Really enjoyed the last 7 minutes of that tag match that I got to watch. Some very impressive moves and high-impact offense. Good stuff, boys. Hernandez came off looking like a beast, Kazarian had two or three beautiful selling jobs, Chavo was even entertaining, and Daniels was just his great self.

Big match coming up. Really looking forward to this. Let's go anyone! It would be fun to see AJ Styles win, but I'm feeling Roode. Which means it will be Storm?

Called it. Sort of.

Very nice finish to the match, though.

been a pretty great ppv imo.. TNA hasn't had a bad ppv in quite sometime now. and JAMES STORM WON.. fuck yeah.

I was afraid they were gonna throw AJ in that match and have him win.. phew. Always been a fan of AJ but I would rather see Storm get another shot an potential run.

BlazinAm

been a pretty great ppv imo.. TNA hasn't had a bad ppv in quite sometime now. and JAMES STORM WON.. fuck yeah.

I was afraid they were gonna throw AJ in that match and have him win.. phew. Always been a fan of AJ but I would rather see Storm get another shot an potential run.

No surrender was pretty meh.

Kaladin

I fell asleep on the PPV and woke up towards the end of the last match....I think the last thing I saw was the mixed tag, did I miss anything?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
something big is gonna happen..they wouldn't stick this match next to the main event for nothing

7796_700.jpg

Kaladin

Prediction: AJ Styles wins the X-Division title and keeps it till Destination-X, where he is eligible to challenge for the world title.

Alucard

Banned
something big is gonna happen..they wouldn't stick this match next to the main event for nothing

Sadly, it looks like they would. No reveals or anything. Just a victory and running away.

Oh man, we're gonna get a 30-minute ladder match. This goes until 11pm, right?

Kaladin

And Pushes down an entire division? That is what RVD is doing right now.

The thing is, AJ Styles is the X-Division.....he made the X-Division. It would make sense for him to go for everything that way.

he cant challenge until next bound for glory

He can't challenge for the World Title till BFG. That doesn't stop him from getting the X-Division belt and attempting to cash in on the clause where the champ gets a title shot at Destination-X.

Alucard

Banned
Nice video package to set up this match. I'm legitimately psyched. This has the potential to be a 4+ star match. Let's do this!

And Pushes down an entire division? That is what RVD is doing right now.\

I guess you didn't mean asap.... possible.

Go fuck yourself you wwe cock sucking piece of fucking shit, whatever the hell you get out of prancing around like a faggot on forums putting down the competition that shits all over your shitty as fuck failing fanboy cocksucking company. Do me a favor, turn off the livestream your watching and shit a pint of blood.. cuz we all know your too fucking cheap to buy a ppv anyfuckingway.. you probably dont even buy your beloved wwe ppvs either.. you think vince likes that shit? He not only needs you to suck his cock and stand up for his bullshit mind numbing charade of a wrestling promotion he needs you to reach up your ass and pump out 60 bucks a ppv.. surely you can sell some pills or whore out your mother to get vince what he wants, afterall thats all you livefor. fucking nigger

BlazinAm

Go fuck yourself you wwe cock sucking piece of fucking shit, whatever the hell you get out of prancing around like a faggot on forums putting down the competition that shits all over your shitty as fuck failing fanboy cocksucking company. Do me a favor, turn off the livestream your watching and shit a pint of blood.. cuz we all know your too fucking cheap to buy a ppv anyfuckingway.. you probably dont even buy your beloved wwe ppvs either.. you think vince likes that shit? He not only needs you to suck his cock and stand up for his bullshit mind numbing charade of a wrestling promotion he needs you to reach up your ass and pump out 60 bucks a ppv.. surely you can sell some pills or whore out your mother to get vince what he wants, afterall thats all you livefor. fucking nigger

what.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
How does anyone enjoy watching Jeff Hardy? There is nothing captivating about him. Probably the worst main eventer of all time.

Edit: Holy shit at that Masto-perma-ban. Hope it was worth it!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Damn indie wrestling fans.

Top Bottom