• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ke$ha - Warrior |OT| One Man's Tra$ha Is Another Man's Kee$ha or something..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

ibdJn07VoNh7Lb.png

Ajlyo.jpg
Global superstar Ke$ha will be releasing her sophomore album, WARRIOR, on December 4th (US date, intl dates may vary) through Kemosabe/RCA Records. The first single “Die Young” premieres at radio and will be available at all digital providers on September 25th. The pre-order for WARRIOR launches at www.keshasparty.com today and at iTunes and Amazon on September 25th.

Executive produced by Kemosabe Records head Dr. Luke, WARRIOR features tracks written by Ke$ha, as well as collaborations with producers, writers and musicians including, will.i.am, Max Martin, Benny Blanco, Cirkut, Bonnie McKee, Wayne Coyne, Iggy Pop, Patrick Carney, Ben Folds, Greg Kurstin, Kojak, Ammo, and Billboard.

The first single “Die Young” was co-written by Ke$ha, Nate Ruess from fun., Dr. Luke, Benny Blanco and Cirkut.

There will be a 12 track standard version of the album and a 16 track deluxe edition. Additionally, there will be an exclusive version of the album that will be sold at www.keshasparty.com and will include a special bonus 5 song acoustic EP.
Release Date:
  • Australia - Nov 30
  • New Zealand - Nov 30
  • United Kingdom - Dec 3
  • United States - Dec 4

Tracklist:
  • Standard Edition
  • Warrior
  • Die Young
  • C'Mon
  • Thinking Of You
  • Crazy Kids
  • Wherever You Are
  • Dirty Love
  • Wonderland
  • Only Wanna Dance With You
  • Supernatural
  • All That Matters (The Beautiful Life)
  • Love Into The Light
  • Deluxe Edition
  • Last Goodbye
  • Gold Trans Am
  • Out Alive
  • Past Lives
  • Deconstructed EP
  • Old Flames
  • (cover of Dolly Parton's "Old Flames Can't Hold a Candle to You" written by her mother)
  • Blow
  • The Harold Song
  • Die Young
  • Supernatural

iqTDGpEty9mtK.png

Singles:

Promo Singles:

icpspBulGgZSr.png

ibvvfVzvFmP5fB.png

To keep track of the charts and numbers:

Warrior:
  • First Week Sales:
  • Billboard 200 Debut:

Die Young:
  • Sales: Platinum (1+ M)
  • Hot 100 Peak: 3

Enjoy~
iY02jHhde5GAg.gif

yes, I see the banner needs some editing...

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I fuck with Kesha's music, she's one of the few pop stars who doesn't seem to take herself too seriously and I like women who are a bit skanky and don't try to pretend they aren't.

Verdre

Unconfirmed Member
Die Young and C'mon are both pretty mediocre. Which is disappointing after the sheer amount of awesome the Cannibal EP contained.

This is just flawless. I cry. Ke$ha definitely deserves such a nice OP like this one has. I can't. I applaud you Marius.

I'm so excited for this album, I can't even put it into words. Animal and Cannibal had amazing tracks, and I'm positive that Warrior will be just as great or better. I already LOVE "Die Young" and "C'Mon", and "Supernatural" is sounding like the second coming of Christ, so so far so good. I just hope that she can top my favorite video of hers, which is the video for "Blow", this era. I didn't quite like the video for "Die Young" and then I kind of warmed up to it, but I need an amazing video from her. If it doesn't happen, that's okay, because I know she is delivering the goods music wise. December 4th can't come fast enough, and I hope and pray that MyPlayDirect doesn't take their good old time shipping the CD/EP to me. Hoping to get it on the release date, but who knows.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I don't normally listen to pop music, but Ke$ha is the exception for some reason. Looking forward to it :x

Koodo

Banned
Let me tell you all. I initially showed a lot of disdain towards Cum$ha, partly because I was pressed that she blocked Bad Romance, but mostly because her debut album was absolutely turgid. Despite releasing songs in late 2010 and early 2011 that I now enjoy, I had written her off for the aforementioned reasons.

But then on a whim I decided to listen to the Cannibal EP recently and was lightly slayed. That album is simply a no-fucks-given sampler of glitch-trash electro-pop, with lyrical content that is completely ridiculous yet adorable, all backed up by Ke$ha's genuine dumpster visage. It's such a solid, enjoyable package that manages to feel raw despite the army of producers and production trickery that permeate the album. Her music is an experience with no baggage, if you will.

These two news singles and the album sampler from Warrior tell me Ke$ha, hereby referred to as THE CHRI$T, is well aware of the image and sound she excels in and remains executing music within those limits; the mark of someone that understands their purpose in this industry and, consequently, has a long road ahead of them.

ALL RISE IN THE PRESENCE OF HER VULGAR GLORY.

iAOG21NBM6q0j.gif

I was just wondering where Ke$ha was and if she'd have more music. And here we are.

Die Young isn't bad. Reminds me of the One Direction song, though.

Hopefully the rest is good.

Shame, though. Ke$ha is the only artist that I can say pretty much everyone I know would hate. Ah well.

And yes, she does look trashy. Good party stuff, though.

Believe it m8, Tiny Little Bows alone may be a peak too high for even K$ to climb.

Though another Sleazy level achievement would certainly provide some serious competish.
I was going to say this might win the coveted "Crumpet's Feel-Good Pop Album of the Year" award but then I remembered that Kiss exists. Decisions, decisions...

Although I agree, if we get another Sleazy this shit is going straight into AOTY territory.
tehe3.gif

I was just wondering where Ke$ha was and if she'd have more music. And here we are.

Die Young isn't bad. Reminds me of the One Direction song, though.

Hopefully the rest is good.

Shame, though. Ke$ha is the only artist that I can say pretty much everyone I know would hate. Ah well.

And yes, she does look trashy. Good party stuff, though.

Not sure whether I am supposed to respond with love or outrage.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom