• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Only 5 outs in, and I'm sure he'll get rung up here soon, but Arroyo's stuff looks awesome today. Best I can remember.

When he gives up 6 runs, I'll look silly for saying this. So let me just say this: Through the first 2 innings, he looked like he was heading for a complete game.

Dude, I'm seriously beginning to believe I may be a prophet.

A suicide squeeze? Fucking NL.
u-mad-o.gif

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
The correlation between Aaron Hicks making a highlight reel catch and then jacking a donger in the next inning is sort of spooky.

Strikes out Brandon Inge (OHH SHOCKER), Cutch runs to 2nd and then..stops to a crawl.

Easiest strike em out, throw em out.

Here comes Grilli to shut down this game, we had the win in our pocket. =(

sangreal

Was just gonna mention that. He sounds pretty salty.

He is just looking for an excuse to say how much the Yankees need Jeter and company back. They certainly could use Jeter though, these AAA shortstops aren't cutting it. It's still annoying listening him spend half the broadcast yearning for players who aren't on the roster though

These errors by Byrd are nonsensical, they're not hard plays. They're balls hitting the heel of his glove; either he needs a bigger one or concentrate more.

and here comes LaTroy "I throw fastballs" Hawkins.

Top Bottom