• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I miss going to games on a whim. Between the new location of Marlins Park and just not wanting to support Loria's bullshit, I never go anymore.

Matugi

Strasburg is getting back to dominant form. 23 IP and a 0.96 ERA, 0.93 WHIP, and 27K with only 8 walks over his last 3 games.

suEcide

Maybe Romero can return in some kind of bullpen role. It seems like he's completely lost his ability to be a SP.

Something needs to be done with the $30M wonder. His latest start in AAA:

Romero's line in Triple A today: 8 runs on 5 hits and 3 walks. Only made it 2/3rds of an inning. 32 pitches; 19 balls, 13 strikes.

Something needs to be done with the $30M wonder. His latest start in AAA:

Romero's line in Triple A today: 8 runs on 5 hits and 3 walks. Only made it 2/3rds of an inning. 32 pitches; 19 balls, 13 strikes.

AA made a comment about that today; Jays' management seems to be completely exasperated with RR now. I had a feeling it would turn ugly when his reaction to being sent down to Single-A was so petulant.

gaming_noob

The Rockies are horrendous with hitting when runners are on base. Yesterday against Astros they left a combined 34 on base...WTF. So far today 15. ughh

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
SqIIcRg.jpg

SqIIcRg.jpg

SqIIcRg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom